Why are people less antisemitic than they were in the past?

Does it have anything to do with the Jews buying up all the newspapers and film studios and TV stations in the 20th century?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VI5VGzFVWPs
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-big-media/
web.archive.org/web/20120705065748/http://blogs.timesofisrael.com/jews-do-control-the-media/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The holocaust might have done something about how the world nowadays sees the jews.

jews are so fucking hot
hnnnng

Oy Vey! Never forget the 6 billion and the homicidal gas chambers built by the soviets in 1948!

They control the discourse. Jewish behaviour hasn't changed.
youtu.be/VI5VGzFVWPs

Jews and Zionists shilling Zionism.

because they are afraid of being called racists on facebook

Hating takes a lot of energy and rarely ever gets any consolation

I remember the polish guide telling us that the soviets recreated the gas chamber chimney after the war. really made my noggin joggin

The death camp swimming pool and theater hall really got me thinking.

we are counter semitism enthusiasts now.

ahem

Because now we have Muslims that are 1,000 times worse

Counter semitism... I like it

That and if you say anything even remotely critical of Israel or its chosen people in public you risk having your career and social life destroyed.

Yes, and (((who))) could possibly be behind that problem?

See goy? There are worse problems than us! Allow us to bring them to your doorstep!

Yeah those damn muzzies controlling our economic, immigration and foreign policies!

They still rape kids only now they're richer than kings and queens. We hear little of what goes on on their estates and islands

>he unironically thinks it's the Jews and not the hordes of white women and beta cuck men who want rapists flooding their countries

Sometimes you gotta grow some balls and take responsibility instead of blaming "DA J00Z"

Do you really think they built a fucking vacation resort for filthy kikes and commies to stay at during the war?

Nice try, Shlomo.

Yeah, the Jews couldn't possibly have subverted us despite owning the media, banks, and being behind almost every single leftist movement the past 100 years.

Good argument
Paranoid schizophrenia. Get help.

Do you really think they would try to hide their atrocities from their own people? If they were capable of mass killings of civilians they would certainly not be ashamed of it.

Not just that, but also the highest advisory positions to heads of state and legislative bodies--all bought and paid for.

It has to do with anti-antisemitism discrediting itself by becoming a genocidal ideology. Any idea that leads the largest, most deadly conflict in history - and has the attempted industrialized extermination of a human race thrown in for sport - is an idea people will not be eager to relive. This is why you see Neo Nazi movements only ever get close to the sun before their wings melt.

Jews make good businessmen. It's just that they have always needed a degree of antisemitism to keep them on notice, to keep them in line.

We've become so programmed not to talk about Jews post-WWII, they've slowly become the American ruling class, taking over media, Wall Street, the entertainment industry, politics, you name it.

My solution is to start talking about Jews as a race more, and pointing out if there are going to be ethnic quotas in colleges and big corporations against whites, Jews should be factored as a separate ethnic group with how disproportionately overrepresented they are among "whites."

We should also start talking about Jewish Privilege as opposed to White Privilege, and if they start squirming, screeching, and wailing, point out that they started it with (((Goldstein))), (((Shekelstein))), and (((Silverstein))), the college professors and academicians who started the White Privilege meme in the first place. You started the fight, so let's take the gloves off.

Black people, for all their faults, are very politically incorrect and straight to the point. They know who runs the show. Start talking about the Jews, and watch the inner city blacks start actually listening to Republicans.

Even Jews admit their monopoly on media. Are you saying only 2% of media are owned by Jews?

Uhm, have you not noticed the giant fucking disparity in the amount of attention nazi and soviet atrocities receive?

Taking into account there was forced labor, recreational activities to keep the prisoners content would lead to less trouble and compliance.
So yes, It's absolutely feasible.

Do you really think the germans spent a bazillion megaton of fuel to turn 6 million kikes into ash instead of focusing on the war effort when everything was hanging in the balance?
Tell me, do you?

Tell me Jewboy how come you cannot find any reference to the "Holocaust" before the 1960s?

Yeah I'm sure we are so shocked by Nazism that we never want to try it again, at least that's what you're hoping to achieve with your endless "muh six million" sob stories.

They did. "Propaganda camps" are part of the mainstream narrative.
They supposedly did photo ops with Jews playing soccer and playing music at one camp to show they're treating Jews well before they ship them back to the holy land, but then they ship them to the death camp instead.

it has alot to do with them looking like "us" these days

there was a clear distinction from a "JEW" and a "Germanic" and a "mediterran"

It probably wasn't 6 million, but sure I believe they killed a a few million. And after reading the Culture of Critique I've come to the conclusion that the world would've been better off if they had gassed all 15 mill.

You're literally a right wing sjw

You forgot there being a Holocaust museum in every city, even small cities.

try 200-300k

I love the way Jews put forth the notion that antisemitism is totally irrational lol Like you cannot possibly dislike the Jews or you must be a crazy person! The fucking gall of these people.

The Holocaust is the Jew's primary tool to shut down "anti-semitism" in all forms. It's used as a propaganda technique to guilt trip gullible people into believing the story and feeling sympathy for the Jews. Kids are forced to read books about it, watch movies about, write papers about it, etc. But when someone dares question the validity of the story, they're "anti-Semitic" and a "conspiracy theorist." The Truth does not fear investigation.

Because of this propaganda, and effective control over the official narrative via media institutions, Jews have created many different falsities to support their own people and their agenda, while leaving the goyim on a fast track to extinction. Its in their religion too. People who scream "ANTI-SEMETIC!!!" always seem to look at Jews from a racial standpoint, but what about the religious one? In the Talmud, one of the holy texts of Judaism, preaches vile and horrific things about non-jews, christians, Christ himself, all kinds of stuff. In the Talmud, you are allowed to murder, rape, and molest children- so long as they are not Jewish. Judaism teaches that all but Jews are subhuman, and that Jews are "Gods Chosen People" (lets not forget that ancient Israeli Jews from Antiquity are extinct. These Jews are LARPing as "Jews" from Israel, but in reality their genetic lineage descends from Eastearn Europe near the Caucus Mountans).

>Rev 3:9: I will make those who say they are jews, but are not, but do lie; I will make them kneel before thy feet, and you will know that I have loved thee.

The Jewish menace will not rest until its agenda is sated, and that is with the blood of millions of people on their hands. They've already been the progenitors of things like WW1, the great market crash of 1928, WW2, all of the wars after that, theres no end to the evil they perpetuate.

Auschwitz housed over 100k. If it was a death camp, the number would surely be far above 300k.

Yes.
They own media, banks, politicians even the courts are filled with jews to pass their kike laws, like open borders and such.

yes, except death camps are literally a meme

If you wanted to kill people you would shoot them on the spot, you certainly wouldn't go the the ridiculous extreme of carting them around Europe, tattooing them, and then gassing them with insecticide pellets dropped by hand though holes in the roof right before the end of the war.

Have you guys ever bothered to read criticism of "holocaust denial"? The majority of infographs posted here have been debunked as fuck. I'm sure that would clear up a lot for you. Himmler came up with the death camp idea after seeing how mass shootings fucked up the soldiers of the Einzatsgruppen, a bunch of them committed suicide. Also they didn't tattoo people who were sent to gas chambers.

>Are you saying only 2% of media are owned by Jews?

You believe every ethnic group should be equal according to the percentage of the population? That's literal SJW cuck logic, that's the same argument niggers make about there not being enough black billionaires when it's really because they are pathetic niggers

Not just that, they "rebuilt" the supposed gas chamber, crudely I might add.

Remember, initially ALL camps where called death camps with gas chambers. Every camp the allies captured and where able to inspect was found to contain no gas chambers or anything of the sort, while the six the soviets captured (and didn't allow inspection of till after there fakes where built) where all supposedly extermination camps. Also, of those six three or four of them where just empty fields that they soviets claimed totally had massive industrialized gas chambers, yet (((they))) refuse to allow ground penetrating radar to look for evidence to prove there are burial pits or foundations remaining.

The lie is so absurd it staggers the mind to know everyone around us believes it without question.

subversive jewish media

selective news broadcasting

relevancy bias

unprecedented access to youth in formal settings

they have had a very easy time arguing they should be supported as an alternative to islam

TV: jews good jews good hitler bad hitler bad

How can anyone with 2 brain cells to rub together still believe in Holocaust fairy tails?

The Holocaust narrative fails basic tests of logic. It is nothing more than ridiculous war time propaganda and is not to be taken seriously. Unless of course you're a dirty Jew trying to make your tribe immune from criticism.

Kek,
Why the hate you filthy greek goy, two many hooked noses telling you to "pay denbts?"

Seriously though, why do Greeks know what's up when others are tasty sheeple?

No I'm not saying that, I'm asking you what you think the percentage of Jewish ownership in media is. Since you didn't answer, I'll just tell you: it's at least 90%.

And no, Jews being smart and hard working does not explain this. Since the US is about 50% European and 2% Jewish, there is without a doubt way more high IQ Euros than Jews in USA despite Jews having a higher IQ on average. The only explanation is that Jews are nepotistic fuckers who only hire their own, but try to shame whites if they attempted the same.

Their minority status and neuroticism for a new Holocaust lets them do so much shit in the name of self defence. They know that in a pure white country they would be the outsiders, so they do shit like the NAACP and 1965 Immigration act to be less noticeable and thus less likely to be targeted.

Jews control every aspect of mainstream media. Being anti-semitic is political and career suicide.

hmmm

Thats a weird fire reservoir..

why would they lie to you?

Oh look they even have Hebrew on it for all the little Jews who will go there to learn hatred for the goy. English is for the Self-hating goy.

take it from me user, it's much better to simply claim the holocaust isn't relevant than to try and fight the shills on this one

facts and reason went out the window a long time ago

you will reach more people saying "jews keep trying to make us feel responsible when we had nothing to do with it"
"jews use this as a fear-mongering tool"
"jewish casualties are treated as more important than the millions of soldiers and gentiles who died"
"the jews took talk about the holocaust out of context"

>it's at least 90%

Do you have a source? An objective analysis to back up your claims, instead of emotional non-sense?

>inb4 .jpgs with Jews and media or just lists of Jews

If they were really heartless killers why would they try to hide it? There is no logic to the story.

tell me more captain hook

top 3 eu baby

>fire brigade reservoir build in form of swimming pool

Don't kikes actually rehearse their lies?

>Bulgaria
niiiice

My grandfather was the chief SS torturer at Auschwitz ( the masturbation machines were his idea).
He told me that they actually glued reichs-pennies to the bottom of the pool which lead to thousands of jews drowning.
He told me while furiously stroking his Germanic dick to the thought of jew babies being raped by his Schäferhund.

I disagree, the Holocaust is the corner stone of every argument from the left. Basically anything that smells of nationalism will ultimately lead to gas chambers they say. The lie must be tackled head on. Never allow them to have their holocaust bullshit go unchallenged.

"debunked" is not an argument

in fact, only a positive can be debunked. The hefty claim IS the holocaust, and it falls on holocaust believers to prove its existence, you can't expect others to prove your claim didn't happen.
Death camps are a bad inconsistent meme that coincidentally only happen on the eastern soviet side of germany, which infrastructure was renovated after the war. And we are to believe 6m people were disposed of spread throughout 6 camps with a handful of cremation ovens? Give me a break.

Exactly.

It is the founding myth for the new world order

>Since the US is about 50% European and 2% Jewish, there is without a doubt way more high IQ Euros than Jews in USA despite Jews having a higher IQ on average. The only explanation is that Jews are nepotistic fuckers

12-16% of Ashkenazic Jews have a Genius cognitive tier while only 3-4.8% of whites do. 0.1% of Blacks do, and 0.2-0.3% of Hispanics do. It's natural for lower-IQ populations such as whites to resent Jews. I mean cmon there are 88 million hispanics and blacks in America and at max 180,000 geniuses among them both combined. On the contrary there are only 5.7 million Jews and 900,000 geniuses.

USA and UK are not anti semitic because they are run by jews for a century

Other countries can point out the menace

I appreciate that you are helping us uncovering the truth, Jeb!

Take a look at this image and get back to me...
Done? Alright, well that image is out of date, the perception of the world is controlled by even fewer men that it ever has been, and they are all left leaning Jews.

Have a good one.

(((you)))

S-slow and steady, Hans

thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-big-media/

>inb4 shit source
Feel free to verify it yourself. You can also see articles in mainstream papers discuss this topic, and what they write is basically "yeah, Jews own most of the media but it's not a big conspiracy!"

web.archive.org/web/20120705065748/http://blogs.timesofisrael.com/jews-do-control-the-media/
(had to use archive because the original is deleted, kek)

jews dont rise to the top by making art and movies that improve our culture, they rise to the top by pushing us down into more degeneracy

you might be too blue pilled for pol

kek

>turtles will soon be declared hate symbols

Why disguise a fire reservoir anyway?
Tangled web the juden weave.

either that or just hasnt broke his conditioning yet.
give it a few more weeks of Sup Forums and hell be in the same boat.
unless of course hes a jew.

That is my point, Leaf.

The sloppy Polacks running the tourist attraction now probably just didnt care about that tacky lie. Visitors will not question it.

But we caught them lying again.

>with a handful of cremation ovens
A handful? Clearly you haven't studied this outside of infographs on Sup Forums
Cool, why didn't you list the amount of geniuses in 100 million Europeans? (it's 6 million, if the percentage of geniuses is 6%)

Also it would only be fair to use 14% for Jews, which put them at 840,000

>Feel free to verify it yourself.

I said an objective analysis. That is just more emotional non sense. If your main sources is jewticles of them saying they own the media I can't take you seriously. It's simply not a source, black people say they were Kangz but I don't take that as a source.

I linked you a list of executives in media companies. What more do you want? FBI statistics saying "the percentage of Jewish executives in media is 95%"?! Never mind, you're a fucking kike. Gas yourself.

>if the percentage of geniuses is 6%

It isn't though, it's 3-4.8%. You're clearly missing the point. We have 100 million sand niggers who take up so much of the population so it makes no sense to cry that Jews are disproportionally successful

Since America was founded entirely by white men they should also control 100% of the media.

I went to some concentration camps and I was astonished the things they were trying to claim

A great many camps are now claimed to have had cremation chambers, but when you look at them it's clear they were just rubbish incinerators

when you build an incinerator for people, you design it to cremate bodies

some of the creators claimed to have been used for mass cremation are neither human sized, at working level, with suitable access to fuel (built just behind a shed or something)
the Germans might have TRIED to cremate some people in them, but they would have given up pretty quick

It looks an awful lot like a slew of half-truths and scattered records were combined into a "super-narative" which is not universal
like classical myths, disjointed truths were bent to form a linear narrative

Okay, I know you're trolling by now. If the amount of genius Jews is between 3/4-8%, I'm doing the calculation in your favor by using 6% and not 5.5%.

I have no clue what your last sentence is supposed to mean.

>Why are people less antisemitic than they were in the past?
Because uberkike Adolf "Shekel Grubber" Hitler pulled the greatest con in the hisotry.

Kill yourself. You involuntary celibates are pathetic. You'll be a slave to the Jew for the rest of your life until you wake up.

Even if the holocaust was real I would still deny it. Why? Because it is simply used as a weapon against my people and nationalism in general. Denying the holocaust is your duty as a non-Jew.

In the past Jews fucked with shit directly, now they do it by proxy, they're always behind at least one layer of non-Jew so it makes it harder for people to point at the Jew and make accusations.

>If the amount of genius Jews is between 3/4-8%

No, that's the amount of whites that are Genius. It's 12-16% of Jews that are Genius. Does it really surprise you that a group 4 times more likely to be a Genius than whites is more successful? This is why you parallel niggers in so many ways.

The goyium know

FYI most of the people trading slaves with african tribe leaders were jews.

More successful if you view money as they only goal in life. Spiritually Jews are a bankrupt people.

Keep making excuses you snow nigger

I certainty understand the sentiment, but this is politics not an encyclopedia

there is little point speaking the truth before people are willing to consider it

when the jews mention the holocaust, ask why hitler did it.
the answers you get are much less practiced; usually they say they were scapegoats
then ask why the jews seem to be thrown out of so many countries, were they scapegoated all those times as well?

break the weakest jewish lies first
the "right to exist" which is a euphemism for the right to do whatever they want
the "jewish homeland" which if taken as a moral argument would justify a thousand invasions around the world
the "untouchable religion" that because their arguments are religious they are not challenge-able

but above all what hurts jews is to argue in the present tense, talk about the jewish problem TODAY, the crimes of isreal, the incompatability of jewdaism, the jewish cltural enclaves and the rascist discrimination by the jews

be it 6 or 20 doesn't make a difference, schlomo, it's still a stupid way to dispose of bodies.
It's like a masturbation machineâ„¢, why the fuck would you build that when you can just shoot someone?
soap making, shrunken heads, pet eagles that gouge eyes out, holocarts, the list goes on.

If you wanna commit mass murder you shoot them and bury them, soviet style. Even better yet! walk them off a cliff. You don't engage in a resource intensive campaign to quietly erase a group of people that you openly hate anyway, while struggling with a multi front war.
Does this make any sense to you? forget about the wooden doors, zyklon B trace details and other faulty or incomplete/contanimate data we could argue all day about given the "experts" are always compromised.

It doesn't make sense from a logical standpoint, what's more, they've admitted to lying about it in the past. What makes you think it can't all be bullshit?
There is NOT A SINGLE FUCKING DOCUMENT ordering this operation of colossal magnitude. There is only somewhat believable testimonies mixed in with ludicrous bullshit about chimney smoke changing color and chambers flooded with jewish blood or shit of that magnitude.
Which, i'm sorry, but compromises the veracity of said testimonies. Accounts don't match.

So what's left? prove it happened, i'll wait

Good argument

It's true.

Also

>Using snownigger
>Defending the jew on pol
Go back.

But denying it makes you look retarded to normalfags. I always go with something like "I down't think the Nazis were inherently evil, expelling a group of people who are foreigners among whom many have wronged you, isn't evil. But I think Hitler went insane in the late 30s and then it all went to shit"

But deep inside I'm happy they gave it their best shot. And I'm not saying that to be edgy, just the preface of Culture of Critique made me shake with rage.

Why am I still replying... OBVIOUSLY I meant
>If the amount of genius Jews is between 12-16% it's only fair to use 14%
How the fuck would it be fair to use 16%, when you clearly say yourself that the number is between 12 and 16?

>This is why you parallel niggers in so many ways.
Oh, so you are literally a kike. You're disgusting, I hope you die of one of those Jewish diseases ASAP. Just look at that disgusting alien-Jewish face. Ya'll should've been gassed just for being a visual displeasure.

Fuck off you're an inferior cave dweller. Keep chimping out and blaming Jews because white women want to get BLACKED. You're only here to be the slaves of the so-called Negro.