The United Kingdom is Dead

>259 per km2 (2nd most dense in Europe)
>27% of births to foreign mothers
>Fertility rate of 2.09 for foreign mothers, UK mothers only 1.76
>UK is 81.9% White British
>London is 45% White British
>National Debt of £1.56 trillion (81.58% of total GDP)
>£1 = $1.29
>Queen Elizabeth II on deathbed, break up of Commonwealth imminent
>Scottish nationalism at 45%
>National Health Service, Police Forces, Armed Forces all well below standards
>Complete breakdown of manufacturing and industry

That's not even accounting for the repeated terrorist threat (note: the attacks in Paris cost the city 1.3 billion in tourist revenues, disaster for a service economy, expect similar numbers for London).

The United Kingdom is finished as we know it. Even if the nation had immediate social change, or even went to civil war territory, it would be crushed under the power of global markets. Anything of the sort will likely be delayed for at least a decade under the current available options for Government and this generations political class. It's not going to get better, plan accordingly.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ring_of_steel_(London)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

But at least you have all those cool super cars in London where Muslims in golden ferraris and lamborghinis race each other from red-light to red-light where you all stand around and take pictures.

Why do your people do this to us? How can you be so evil?

>expect similar numbers for London
London did not have attacks to that extent.

London also has the ring of steel.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ring_of_steel_(London)

And tons of CCTV.

Best timeline

>>Queen Elizabeth II on deathbed, break up of Commonwealth imminent
The UK has not even cared about the commonwealth since 1973

when the black pill hits you

What does this have to do with anything? Terrorist attacks still happen. It's going to affect tourist numbers, investment, and the number of Britons willing to locate their/move away.

Admittedly it won't hurt the tourist industry as much as Paris, but there will still be a significant effect. If you were a burger family of 4, would you visit London this summer?

He's_right_you_know.jpg

F

>National Health Service, Police Forces, Armed Forces all well below standards
>standards

Ah yes the well known standards, so well known that they don't even need a name or explanation.

Maybe you should try looking at the police/health/security services of other countries first. Even compared to european standards we are a league above.

The rest of the green text is mostly true though

REEEEE FUCK OFF CHADSTEIN STOP BULLYING US

Not to mention we have more people than we can feed through cultivation of our land, and the smallest houses imaginable.

>be Brit
>go shitposting on Sup Forums
>open the gov. mandated browser
>*please insert online identification card*
>insert my online identification card in the government internet machine
>nothing happens
>take it out
>blow on it
>put it in again
>*thank you for your patriotism*
>the flag of the UK waves on the screen for a few seconds
>Sup Forums.org/pol
>*we detected that you're trying to access a safe space of extreme ideology, please wait as one of colaborators acesses your request*
>the flag of the UK is shown waving and a soothing music plays
>after a few minutes, hear a loud noise downstairs
>it's the Comisariat for the Homeland Front, Internet Division
>6 people dressed in black enter my house and take turns to see who will catch me
>this goes on for several minutes
>one of them gets tired, pulls out his taser gun and shoots me
>waiting in jail
>terrorist muslim in the next cell gets out with no charges because he just wasn't accostumed with the culture and white people had been mean to him
>I do 12 years in prison

F

Finally the UK is gonna break up, what a time to be alive

Reminder that 500(!) [138 kill] people were injured in the Paris terrorist Attacks in 2015.

There were drive-by shootings.

Here the terrorists just had a car and knives.

Injured total: About 70 [7 kill].

Bataclan was also quite the PR opportunity. ("I visit Night clubs. That could be me.")

Tourists will notice relative safety.

I wonder though how big the Tourism hit will be.

It's not the numbers that will scare people off, it's the increased frequency of the events.

Yank in UK here, London's a total write off. What in the actual fuck did you people do to this place? Your ancestors would be ashamed.

I just want to grab you pussies and scream in all of your faces to "WAKE UP".

kek

I'll sleep better tonight, thanks for that info.

Funny

>>London is 45% White British
what????

>be a simple burger.
>Visit London.
>Exit plane and be greeted by woman in a berka.
>Go to baggage claim and easily locate bag because only one with a Western European name.
>Exit airport to pickup Uber notice that the call to prayer starts coming from Big Ben, everyone around you pulls out their designated prayer rug and starts worshipping to the sound of it.
>had to wait 20 mins until they were done for my uber to show up.
>uber driver also Muslim.
>driver dodges at least 15 IED's on the way to the hotel, said it's just a part of their culture.
>exit uber drivers vehicle, snack bar comes up inaudibley screaming, stabs me, cuts off head.
>ahhh a relaxing vacation in Londonstan for a Burger.

It's been taken over by other Europeans. A large part are French, Germans etc working in the City

>some bloke with a car and a knife
vs.
>drive-by shootings, night-club massacre, multiple suicide-bomings

The Manchester Attack hurts more.

Welcome to the club lad.
Good luck to Poland and co.