What is this place

What is this place, it looking fucking huge, look at this shit taking up half of the land mass

what's in the middle?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercator_projection
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

2/10 bait

Atlantis.

It's cold as fuck with no arable land so no one wanted to colonize it historically. Then a bunch of countries signed treaties not to mine its resources.
So right now it's filled with a bunch of useless scientists but eventually I will be a highly disputed territory once mineral resources start becoming increasingly scarce and changes in global temperature make it more hospitable.

it's white

>what's in the middle?
hard candy

Nazi bases and other intersting shit

Its a useless ice covered piece of shit.

M E R C A T O R

Have you seen a movie called The Thing? Let me tell you this my Swedish friend. There is something down in Antarctica and it ain't friendly.

>Mercator projection
>"it looking fucking huge"
>Swedecuck education

That is where the people whom the jews think run the world live.

Its not huge, maps get stretched at poles due to projection style.

Sauce on the exact picture?

>swedish education

>taking up half of the land mass

swedish education

this

I thought education was supposed to be decent in your country.

The reason it looks huge is because that map is projecting latitude and longitude into a rectilinear grid space--which is a shitty way of doing things. When you approach the poles things start to approach infinity since the spacing of the latitude lines approaches zero. The Mercator projection cuts off the poles because otherwise the north and south ends of the map would be even more ridiculously large than they are now. If you don't believe me, take a sphere in spherical coordinates and plot only the angular values to make a 2d map.

Tldr: shitty map

False 'edge' of the world to stop any further exploration and protect lands that lie beyond for the Jews.

1/10 bait

No. Nothing to see there.

Wow jeez I never realized you Norweigans were fucking insane is this what you believe?

It's amazing how many dumb faggots have never heard of Mercator. If I were a mod I'd be inclined to ban these faggots since they're clearly under 18.

white ethnostate location potentiality

It's our good education, and we know to question (((them)))

>What is this place, it looking fucking huge, look at this shit taking up half of the land mass
>what's in the middle?
why, that's rightful australian clay

>It's amazing how many dumb faggots have never heard of Mercator
its wrong though

Is this the flatearth thread?

>it looking fucking huge, look at this shit taking up half of the land mass
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercator_projection

Watch closely

All 2 dimensional representations of a sphere are wrong

Antarctica has 1 ATM machine and 1 church (Russian Orthodox at one of the Russky stations)