The romanian that faced the terorists without running.Some translation from him:

The romanian that faced the terorists without running.Some translation from him:

"Two terrorists are cutting people on the street
"I hit him in the head!With the trashbin!Knocked him out with the basket!
"Go bring me the pole that's under the table!Florin,that hard pole from under the table, bring it to me"

/florin.morariu.963/posts/174425656423492

digi24.ro/stiri/externe/ue/romanul-care-i-a-infruntat-pe-teroristi-i-am-dat-una-de-l-am-zapacit-736870

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/3720097/london-bridge-terror-attack-hero-fight-off-attackers-video/
youtu.be/5M9Awt6_DmM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw Romania has to save UK from muslims...

We've hit a new low.

>bring me that pole
If the cops werent watching this might have ended sligtly different

Bump. Whats wrong with the police there that they apran away from the attacker?

Fuck vlad has been reincarnated hasn't He?

Hit him with a bin? Bin that bin!

We had decades of practice when it comes to removing the notorious kebab.

Thank fuck for all those Romanian immigrants

The sad thing is these politicians will ban things so they can let in people they think are too irresponsible to have things like a knife.

Oh looked. A noncucked euro

>pakistani gypsies attack weak beta whites
>romani gypsies save weak beta whites

its like during the black plague when the brown rats of asia were fighting the disease-spreading black rats to save europe

They don't have guns AND are pussies.

We really need an officer exchange program with the U.K. Send them some dudes from Chicago, and NYPD to train their guys and their guys over here to train with actual cops

And get them some goddamn guns!!! Jesus. This could have been ended much faster.

Hahaha this is incredible. This guy needs to be made a hero. Meanwhile goober Brits are waddling down the street with a pint.

it's almost guaranteed that britbongs will jail him for "violent illigal crime prevention"

we could elect corbyn and go communist, end their language take their mosques as state property.

brits literally need gypsies to protect them

what a world

>romani gypsies

Thanks for correcting the record JIDF

Take it from me, unless you want to live in a place that resembles City 17 don't even mention the communism plague.

Thank you based slavcunt

Props to the Vlad. Now the London cops have a leader ffs.

Who has pics of this hero we must give him the memeing he has earned. The first white to fight back in the race war.

Is that the view out your window?

Nah we're way past the gulag stage but we still have those gray commie blocks all around us.

Basically, during summertime, it's ok but during the winter you're basically living in City 17

Thats fucking hilarious you cunts are alright by me.

>mfw travelling bands of sharia resistance gyspies will incite uprising against sadiq Khan and his islamist cabal

LoL that romanian cook was the only sane man in that restaurant.

How the fuck can 3 guys with knife walk in a 30-40 people joint and start murdering people ?

Fucking UK should be ashamed.

Its not that the dude was some Romanian Rambo , its that you fucking bongs are so weak mentaly . God bless you tards

except corbyn and abbot will put ethnic families first, so every female in the country will be issued with a state burka

Literally made my blood boil watching, I can't imagine anyone I know not running head first in. Even 3 people and he would be over powered so easily even without weapons. Sure one of you cops a stab but you'll most likely survive and be a fucking hero. All I think is the red pills that could be dropped if you managed to be in that position.

>Sup Forums can capture an Burnt Out Actor's Flag in the middle of no where
>Can't protect Innocents on the Streets of a Free Nation

Why did you let this happen Sup Forums?

Did you hear the guy say Dude! It's not Muslims!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Based neighbour diaspora.

Last month a Bulgarian dude beat the shit out of a muzzie would be robber in a store while the Brits were cowering on the ground.

There was a Polosh dude who was the only one to jump and defend a woman being harassed last year.

Why are Brit men such pussies?

Meanwhile, dumb Brit is famous for still drinking his pint.

Watching what?

>Romanian baker beats terrorist with a shoe

Yeah that is weird how nobody fights.

I'm used to having to be scared about guns, some dude running at me with a knife seems laughable.

I'm thinking about moving to France, I would relish the chance to beat up some terrorists and be loved by everyone

> I would relish the chance to beat up some terrorists and be loved by everyone
Just like in Iraq eh?

fuuuuuuuuuug

Based. Better than the simpering twats hiding under tables whining about "islamophobia".

I'm really sorry about that, we cool?

KEK

vlad has been reborn. He shall lead a great and terrible army in coming war. London will be decorated with muslims on poles

it's ok, we played our part in that fuck up with Blair.
G W Bush got Americans riled up for war and Blair sold us the Iraq war like a Car Salesman

>A Romanian chef has been hailed as a hero on social media after he took in some 20 terrified people in the bakery where he worked as attackers targeted restaurants and bars in Borough Market.

>Florin Morariu, who works at the Bread Ahead bakery in the market, told The Associated Press: "We were looking out of the window because we saw that everyone was agitated, everyone was running, people, women... they were fainting, falling and we went outside to see what was happening."

>He said when he went outside and saw two people stabbing others, he at first "froze" and didn't know what to do. But then he went and hit one of the attackers on the head with a crate.

>"There was a car with a loudspeaker saying 'go, go' and they (police) threw a grenade.... and then I ran."

>He added that when he saw that "people were desperate," he let about 20 people into the bakery and pulled the shutters down.

The populace won't do shit until the risk of being attacked, maimed, and murdered reaches such a level that it outweighs the risk of being a social outcast. Literally, being a social outcast is feared more than being a terror victim. It's not even in just the UK either, most Western countries are like this now. Sad truth.

>The only man in London is from the Balkans

Really made me think

How long until they make him out to be a muslim defending native Londoneers (because of his darker complexion)?

He is the man, fucking based.

>'I HIT HIM' London bridge terror attack hero tells how he tried to fight off attackers in horror aftermath video

thesun.co.uk/news/3720097/london-bridge-terror-attack-hero-fight-off-attackers-video/

youtu.be/5M9Awt6_DmM

A VIDEO OF THE AFTERMATH

He's as white as it gets. (left one)

Raising a glass to Romanian bro. Well done.

checkd
>mfw bongs need this now

Oh.
I'm sure they'll do some kind of (((mistake))) again, anyway.
He's pretty average but god knows what the anglos are going to do.

how is everyones RamaVan going?

I don't get it either. You get the opportunity to kill someone without consequences and all you do is ... nothing? WTF?!

Don't have more people that blood lust in them?

Well done Romania, we'll invade you the last.

Like you could invade anyone anymore. Sorry plad, but your days playing in the sand are over.

>gypsies are the batmen of europe

It all makes sense now.

Nice, show them how we do it in EE based Romanian man. But let some of the fuckers die first, always remember how they spit on you and call you beggar,

>Romanian bakery man single-handedly beats a terrorist with a shoe

Was his last name Codreanu?

>Tyskie can
Holy fuck - is there anything british left in london?

Plus you guys got our back in the inevitable drunk russian horde invasion r-right?

It's not a shoe it's a bin/crate. Retarded translation.

Any time I am around blacks in the US, wether I'm filling up my car with gas or waiting in line at a store, I always have multiple plans to beat them to death if needed. Example: while filling up my car with gas, I am ready to turn that bitch into a flame thrower. Metal chairs, trash cans, tables, shelves, anything. There is no way I am going to let a nigger kill my family, especially with a fucking knife.
I tip my cap to the gypsybro that fought them. I like to think I would do similar if faced with a knife.

it is because Romanians are the true Nordic vikings

That was taken in Romania. Dinner with his family on Easter.

That's right, seeing somebody get stabbed would turn me into a raging chimpanzee.

You would think the Muslims around would stop them. They must be hardened from the shit they've seen in the Middle East.

If I was them I would be "This country has given me so much, I have to be willing to risk my life for it"
Where are the heros?

He probably loves London more than the apologist cucks he helped defend.

He should become an action hero.

Romania is America's greatest ally

After (((them))), of course.

>free nation
>UK
u wot

no Romania is always first, we protect our Nordic brothers

Brilliant.

>free nation
>television licence

Florin Morariu ! Florin Morariu ! Florin Morariu ! Florin Morariu ! Florin Morariu ! Florin Morariu ! Florin Morariu ! Florin Morariu ! Florin Morariu ! Florin Morariu ! Florin Morariu ! Florin Morariu ! Florin Morariu ! Florin Morariu ! Florin Morariu ! Florin Morariu ! Florin Morariu ! Florin Morariu ! Florin Morariu ! Florin Morariu ! Florin Morariu !

gun control werks

>inb4 he ovens an attacker by "accident"

oh god my sides

>OI YOU ROMANIAN CUNT. ARE YOU TRYING TO HIT A MUSLIM? THATS HATE CRIME YOU KNOW?

Top kek.

>Immigrants are actually taking the jobs that natives won't do

Holy cow, were liberals right all along?

sunt putin ingrijorat pentru baiat. Ce ii opreste pe restu islamistilor sa il atace in viitor ca sa il distruga pe "eroul" londrei.

Nu m-as afisa atat de mult ca baiatu asta dupa ce sa intamplat si se intampla acolo.

So when are the Brits going to bring him up on hate crime charges for this blatant act of islamophobia?

>Government wants you to hand in your knives.
>Suddenly a bunch of Mud-skins start stabbing people en masse.

Even where I live everyone is carrying something in their pocket. You brits are so hopelessly worthless, stop being scum-bags and fight back.

Right? Like even American teenagers in lily White suburbs here carry around a knife. If only for the utility, even if it's not technically legal (it is up to a few inches and you claim it's for work). No cop would ever enforce it though.

I love my country sometimes. I can't imagine being a grown man and not having a gun. That would be like saying you're a grown man who doesn't have a dick or balls.

You think these terrorists wouldn't have used a gun if they could?

It's illegal in Britain to own a knife, gun, or bomb, so I don't see the point of this argument? All of these were used in the past two weeks there.

Of course they would, but America just likes to enforce eugenics by letting nogun fags that don't defend themselves die.

>that map
what the fuck

What do you mean, illegal to own a knife? What do I cut my bread with then?

Slabe sanse ca media sa-l dea pe posturi. Eventual sa ai teroristi aici pe pol si sa-l fi vazut.

It's also legal to own a vehicle but that again, doesn't change anything.

>What do you mean, illegal to own a knife?

See pic, ask UK.

Bump For Based Romanian Kebab trasher

Damn, are they allowed any form of self defense?

No. Even if you defend yourself, you're viable for heavier punishment than the guy who attacked you.