/chg/ - Comfy Happening General

All these fucking happenings!
Who here /comfyasfuck/?
Sitting wrapped up in blankets, sipping black coffee studying for exams and occasionally checking Sup Forums to see WHAT BLOWS THE FUCK UP NEXT!!!

dobule digits decides what, where and when the next attack is, kek wills it boys!

I know the feel, I think germany is next but who knows with open borders they could strike both

I'm calling another subway bombing, been too long since we've had one of those.
France again perhaps?

>All these fucking happenings!
just woke up. quick rundown please

what exams are you studying for op?

ive read somewhere that it might be in the countryside, which is pretty scary considering it would take any response a lot longer to get there and they could literally go from home to home without anyone stopping them.

i'm weak
the happenings are coming too fast

comfy af.

Real comfy here. Britbongs mourn their slaughtered friends but laugh and point at EE countries because they don't take shitstains in.

I don't even need digits to know the next country is France

i think they finish britain first and then proceed with us

London bridge gets trucked (of peace) and Abduhl, Jahmal and KRSCHSHRHCHHRHerallahackbuhrr jumps out and stabs 40 people while british police runs away because they don't have guns

You know, part and parcell.

physics

Stay strong brother

You have exams in early June?

Pretty comfy here. I live in bumfuck nowhere and don't go outside often anyway.

Yup, it's hell, but atleast I have comfy happenings meanwhile

Comfy as fuck. But it will take maybe 6 more before my wife gets woke. Kinda willing to sacrifice a 2nd tier acquaintance in the next attack to expedite her wokedness.

I feel you bro, had a discussion with the "wife" yesterday aswell following the terror-attack, and the bitch started blaming the goverment for not giving the rAPEfugees enough help to integrate, which led to me having to explain to her that money is a finite resource, and budgets are a thing.

Same here, June and even early July.

UK again.

>early July
!!!!!!!!!!???????????

Also late August/September, but it's medicine. Technical fields and humanities are done in May.

It's just the way they're wired. Don't expect that kind of thinking from her.

>all these happenings
>1 (one) terror attack

Exams in 1 week, not studying at all since I'll nail it anyway.
Meanwhile /comfypol/ all the way.

>2 attacks in one night
>12 days since Shariana Grenade

are you living under a rock?

(one) terror attack
You mean just 1 (one) yesterday, right?