Shrooms should be a natural treatment for depression

Hear me out Sup Forumstards,

I just took about four grams of shroom tea tonight and had the most beautiful night of my life. I confessed to my mom about my promiscuity with both men and women and was able to have a conversation without her even noticing I was tripping. I have a clear indication of how I want to live my life. I want to be an art therapist and I will be helping others like myself. Tripping is an illusion and you can control it if you are smart enough. I have been on medication for depression and adhd ever since I was a young kid....(some ptsd and sex abuse) and nothing has ever made me feel this good and hopeful about life. It was like all I needed was to be able to see something beautiful to give me a new hope about life. anyways I think that drug therapy should be a thing combined with art. Discuss why or why not I am open to all opinions. And if this could be a thing how would I go about it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8VYxpUYhGNg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>I need to take a picture of this drawing
>I know, I'll hold it up in front of a mirror

No one cares about your blog, OP.

>no one cares about your blog, OP
>comments on my blog

Yes, shrooming can be a really lifting and therapeutic experience, only until you have a bad trip and see yourself standing in front of the gates of Hell.
Set and Setting has to be right.

What does this have to do with politics, though?

overdose on shrooms until you meet buddha and shiva, trust me

Studies have shown that psychedelic drugs can treat many things, but the puritans will chimp out every time you bring it up.

I feel like it should be a legal drug for depression if used correctly in the right set and setting. How is this not about politics? Shrooms are natural and should be a replacement for anti depressants I think at least in some cases, not all.

>Shrooms
>Overdose
Wat

Interestingly enough, Shrooms actually helped cure me of atheism.

>if used correctly in the right set and setting
People are fucking retarded.

A lot of people can't really deal with it or just have a strange trip and never really wan to try again. It's no cure-all, nor should it be any kind of standard treatment.

However, for some it is extremely useful.

like.. consume at least 2lb of wetshrooms, could have been death caps and other shit in it i think my friend was actually trying to kill me but shiva and buddha called me up there for a few hours, was probably clinically dead during that time but my spirit was still alive and well, it was true liberation.. when the soul leave the ego shell

also clean your mirror dirty hippy

>filthy mirror
>picture of cat
>"le nerd xD" phone case

painfully basic

>I believe hallucinations are real

Prove it.

>Implying that believing in hallucinations isn't literally how religion started

roasties pls leave

>like.. consume at least 2lb of wetshrooms
Why would you do such a thing?

here friend

Right, so that proves that religion is false.

one life to live nigga

don't slut shame me or ill crey

I took too much acid last night and now all I know is I'm taking a shit on the toilet in the morning wondering what I fuckin missed last night

This moron will be making a thread later asking for advice when mom kicked him out for confessing for being a dick sucking faggot.

Crack should be a natural treatment for depression

Hear me out Sup Forumstards,

I just took about four grams of crack tonight and had the most beautiful night of my life. I confessed to my mom about my promiscuity with men and was able to have a conversation without her even noticing I was hovering a foot off the ground. I have a clear indication of how I want to live my life. I want to smoke crack and I will be helping others like my second self, who comes out when I some crack. Getting snapped is an illusion and you can control it if you are smart enough. I have been on medication for depression and adhd and bipolar disorder and gender dysphoria and anxiety and panic disorder and autism and schizophrenia and borderline personality disorder and schizoaffective disorder and dissociative identity disorder and anger problems and suicidal thoughs ever since I was a young kid....(some ptsd and sex abuse) and nothing has ever made me feel this good and hopeful about life. It was like all I needed was to be able to smoke crack to give me a new hope about life. anyways I think that drug therapy should be a thing combined with crack. Discuss why or why not I am open to all opinions. And if this could be a thing how would I go about it?

>crack
>shrooms

whoo boi

youtube.com/watch?v=8VYxpUYhGNg

I don't like drugs now, but thats because I've taken them all, a lot. Before I did, I would have told you to fuck off if you told me not to do drugs. The best advice for drugs: Don't become obsessed with just one. Thats how I did it and while some kids would end up doing coke for months I would switch it up.

Everyone feels like they're cured of depression and hopeful after tripping. You'll come back to reality in a couple days or so. I suggest you stop using psychedelics. Bad trips will have way more lasting effects than good ones will. Sort yourself out without drugs. Find Jesus and stop being a sodomite, it's fucking gay

I think you need to reread the post again.

How was you trip?

Hayley?

solid advice, thanks.

>promiscuity with men

(You)

hahaha faggot

more seriously, shrooms can change the way you see things for a while. But only while you're still under the influence of it. In a few weeks, depression will come back stronger than ever
There's no treatment for depression, you can fuck your head with all the legal and illegal drugs you want, it's only just a temporary fix.

>without her even noticing I was tripping
yeah right, if you actually took shrooms your pupils were two huge-ass black beads

nah just basic white girl syndrome

>I had drug for the first time now I'm doctor and know what's good for everyone's bodies and minds.

you /psy/ fags are worse than dudeweedlmaos

Sure they were also red and puffy from crying so it was hard for her to notice how my eyes were. Shrooms are intense. I am a noob at drugs so I am not saying a cure all. Im just saying I feel amazing after this one time and I wish I could bottle that up and give it to people.

>I'm too dumb and close minded to realize I'm seeing another dimension
Demons are painfully obvious to see when you're tripping

do you have a penis?

That doesn't fix the underlying cause of the depression or melancholy in your life.

You need to tackle the things in your life that are causing you to not progress. Or keep you from wanting to progress. There is a reason for the sickness. Try taking some probiotics like Align for a while. I have a theory that a lot of depression and emotional sickness comes from gut flora, its long and complicated but give it a try. Its the second brain after all.

I did close to 3 over4 the course of 6 hours after a picking trip where I got damn near 16 pounds AFTER FREEZE DRYING THEM!

I ate so much it was like smoking DMT. I had complete ego death, zero connection to my physical body or it's perception of reality.

My friends said I was speaking in tongues to shit that was invisible. I went through some crazy things and places and spoke with a VERY SPECIFIC egyptian deity (not Kek) before I ever even read up on any of that stuff.

Was the most heroic dose of anything I'll ever do in my life, at least this time around.

people that use psychodelic drugs should be un-ironicly put into deathcamps

>he believes the drugs (((doctors))) push to you are good for us

sees flag...yep checks out.

I also felt taking shrooms was a meaningful experience, but the fallout "joy" didn't last long is all I'm saying
still
It's good if it helped you do something you wanted for a long time

Sort yourself out before trying to mess with ("helping") anyone else's lives.

That's not what I said in my post though, have a problem understanding language of your own country, nigger?

truth

there are two forms of depression.
can you act upon it emotionally or not?
if you can - it is sadness,
if you cannot - it is depression.

depression -
it mightve been originally started by you
being sad and thus getting thrown off track

sadness -
being depressed can also cause you to get sad,
however it is not "reasoned" sadness in itself. -
there is no willingly ridding of it. it's outside
your powers.

anywhom, continuing, depression is outside of
emotion. you can feel happy, you can feel sad,
but if you are depressed, that will not matter
because you are underneath going to be
demotivated and unable to get out of your bed
or go do anything else. a tormentingly slothful
feeling.

the solution to depression, for majority of cases, is

(given that you are relatively fine with your emotions,
could NORMALLY control yourself being sad etc)

diet, sleep, physical exercise, mental
exercise, routine.

if you have your routine in order, you have taken a
blood test and are not missing any vitamins or so,
you are not eating any foods you have check to be
allergic to, you are exhausting yourself physically
every day or somewhat often, you are studying and
exhausting yourself mentally, you sleep during
nighttime for, consistently, similar times and you
eat properly, routinely, three or so times a day,
only then look for other solutions like drugs.

i hate to see people think there's some magic
cure to depression yet they miss out on absolute
day to day basics.

you might need to take drugs to start setting yourself
into order but for the love of god dont ignore what
lies at the bottom of your problems - your body and
its needs.

if any of my suggestions dont work, you are sure that
your body isnt lacking anything and so on, then you
are probably a rarer case of whatever problem you
have. though for the majority, it is going to be what
i stated.

do you need hugs?

You implied doctors know what's good for us

We know MoHanzmad... fun is HARAM.

Especially during Rammadammadingdong innit?

>
tl;dr

I have always heard the #1 rule about eating hallucinogenic mushrooms is DONT START CONFESSING SHIT TO PEOPLE

best of luck,
user

They do since they study their entire lives to understand it, doesn't mean they'll prescript it to you. Healthy patient doesn't earn any money to healer.

No thanks, don't want AIDS or whatever you got from your hippie friends on your LSD orgies.

I'm conflicted.

On the one hand, I see the danger of shroom use. I have a friend who did a lot of shrooms in his time (and probably still does), and man, his view on everything is fucked up. He thinks dogs are insincere and don't give a shit about their owners, as opposed to dogs. He thinks that basic scientific truths (like 2+2=5 or "a wall is a wall") are objectionable because "dude it's just our imperfect view of the world lmao". He thinks that evil is not evil, it's both good and evil (we had a heated discussion on that, when I asked him about terrorism, he said it's both good and evil. Good, because islamists do what they want, and evil. because they kill people who don't want to be killed. I bet he would love Baudelaire, if he knew who he was). I don't know if the shrooms were the exact reason for how fucked up he is (he did many other drugs, including different psychedelics, but also other groups too), but that's my suspicion, as I know for a fact that shrooms can change someone's personality and views permanently.

On the other hand, I stopped being a fucking leftist and became mostly conservative because of shrooms. They literally changed my view and personality forever, and for good, might I add. I prefer not to think how much of a retarded faggot I would still be if I haven't done them.

>flag

Yeah this guy knows what he's talking about.

*as opposed to cats
*2+2=5 that's what I meant, 2+2=5 is what he actually said

thanks for the thoughtful post. I have been on the generic cymbalta for two years. I am not looking to take shrooms all the time I just felt like I needed to see something pretty and I did. That made things worth living for right now and gave me motivation to work on myself. Shrooms gave me the balls to move forward and confess my sins and help myself cope better with some recent trauma. Appreciate the advice. I am going to start getting back on track with exercise and eating well.

fuck, I'm drunk, that's why I mistyped AGAIN.
I meant 2+2=4.
Jesus

youre an idiot. completely different substances.

did shrooms once. got so depressed I nearly killed myself. Yeah good idea.

>he still believes the drugs (((they))) make and can prescribe to us is good for us

you know the rules.
tits or gtfo.

Long-winded post, but this user gets it

How do I get shrooms? I've been struggling with depression for years.
Mitrazapine gave me some bad side effects and citalopram made me feel worse. I've been improving my health for a bit over a year now, since that's meant to help. Even become an ammeter boxer

If we were allowed to have guns, I would have already killed myself

You're a fucking moron who obviously just tripped for the first time.

You say this now, just wait till you have a bad trip, then you'll be preaching how it causes mental issues.

good luck friend

Ok, you figured it out; the changing of the chemicals in your brain when ingesting a fucking mushroom is just a coincidence and has nothing to do with anything--it actually teleported you to another dimension.

Uh uh oh yeah oh yeah damn son you gonna like uh you know like uh you know like uh yeah daz Waz up nigguh.

This

>ex-gf severely depressed
>friend suggests we try shrooms
>I have a great time
>she has the most horrifying experience of her life and her depression amplified to the point where I couldn't be with her anymore
>killed herself last year

Yeah nah I think shrooms should only be for happy people.

does this apply to ptsd?

I know there is a way to go too far my first boyfriend recently died from police brutality (white dude) but he had mental illness from too many psychedelics. I don't want to be that.

>art therapist
>barista at starcucks

You would be more productive being a houswife

>and was able to have a conversation without her even noticing I was tripping.

I wouldn't be so certain about that.

Sounds like your friend was predisposed to being a faggot beforehand.

art therapist....

obviously you don't know the rules

Some of them are, or if you get cancer are you gonna cut it out and self-medicate yourself? Good luck with that. Doctor who denies benefits of ALL alternative medicines is just a scammer making shekels out of you, but it goes both ways and person denying all benefits of modern medicine is just as retarded. Some shit is working, some shit is placebo, doesn't matter if you got it from person with knowledge (doctor) or dumbfuck who doesn't know shit (dealer).

/r9k/ b8 thread sage and report

>People are fucking retarded.
Obviously

not political.

I teach art right now but only paint and sip stuff.

the unwritten rule.
you must be new.

Agreed absolutely

The clinical evidence and my own personal experience make that abundantly clear

how so?

Your art sucks your style sucks no one takes retread hippy girls seriously except for easy lay because it's painfully obvious y'all have self esteem issues

Drug-use is degeneracy. Either you unfuck yourself using only your will or you deserve to die, either by your hand or the RWDS.

>promiscuity
Yeah. Wait by the door and let the RWDS take you to a "treatment" facility so you can get the "help" you needed.

>teleport to another dimension
No you just see the spirits that are around you

>I just took about four grams of shroom tea tonight and had the most beautiful night of my life. I confessed to my mom about my promiscuity with both men and women and was able to have a conversation without her even noticing I was tripping. I have a clear indication of how I want to live my life. I want to be an art therapist and I will be helping others like myself. Tripping is an illusion and you can control it if you are smart enough. I have been on medication for depression and adhd ever since I was a young kid....(some ptsd and sex abuse) and nothing has ever made me feel this good and hopeful about life. It was like all I needed was to be able to see something beautiful to give me a new hope about life. anyways I think that drug therapy should be a thing combined with art. Discuss why or why not I am open to all opinions. And if this could be a thing how would I go about it?
ok this is actually interesting enough i went back and read beyond the first two and last two sentences

i actually felt like you were attempting to speak to me directly for a second, then i realized it is not a fox but a cat, then i realized that the dream the cat is having involves a fish in the background
want to know more about the picture please

>your art sucks
>has seen one photo of a pic I did high on edibles and 4 grams of shrooms

how so? besides, you need irc to get out the kinks you're suffering from. your response time is yahoovian.

just don't choose this place for your shroom duncery. yes, you had an experience. how wonderful for you. you're an airhead that still hasn't realized the uselessness of drugs. you'll wake up just before it's too late and scramble for succour, only to watch it crumble around you. all that you know and love will be denied you as a result of your current childishness and solipsism. good day.

i haven't experienced ptsd so i cant speak on it.

though, potentially, imbalance in routine and
health can lead to irrational fears, various
anxieties of things, seemingly unexplainably

take social anxiety for example

Shrooms/LSD helped me with addiction (behavioral addictions in general). Apparently they allow your brain to function in a different manor, so during that time you're like a completely different person. Once you come down from it you still have permanent changes. I've been dosing around 150mcg every two weeks and it's been very therapeutic. I always do it outside in nature and I've been trying to do math problems and puzzles now (hard as fuck to stay focused on it though) to train my creative thinking.

I definitely think that shrooms and LSD are extremely good treatment for depression, anxiety, and addictions. The reason being that these are caused by having fucked up thinking patterns and the drugs completely get rid of them (temporarily, but the experience gives you awareness of your distorted thinking). I also think that they can help develop our creativity and lateral thinking, since they cause the brain to be much more active.

LSD made me an eth nat. Realized that we're all just animals marching towards our death, and the only way to pass our light into the future is through children .

this is so oddly satisfying to read right now.

Ninhursag? I spoke to earthly spirits that in my state of understanding were scions of mother earth, such a weird but memorable experience