Posts inciting violence

I have to speak out against this
boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/128416594#bottom

It's dangerous rhetoric. If you join in on posts like this and your comment or thread is reported to your country Govt site... Then well fucking done!

I don't believe the majority anons would genuinely do something IRL, but just posting a comment inciting violence will end up with visit from Counter Terrorist police if another user reports it.

Please, think about what your posting. There's already been a British user reported on Sup Forums and he didn't even say anything bad!

On another note...

What do you guys think of Theresa May's speech?
Is this the start of a nationwide crackdown?
Is she gonna be elected?

Thoughts...

Well, there's this.

Sup Forums is a board of peace user.

Those posts were taken out of context and anyone who would misconstrue them to claim they incite violence is a hateful bigot, and that is exactly what the Alt-Right terrorists want you to do.

We must all do our bit and be sure to report any such posts to the authorities.

Keep calm and carry on.

It's a sad day knowing people like you weren't killed op. Hopefully you'll do the UK a favor and end your life.

If the police aren't seen to protect us then it's only natural that people of a like mind will band together for mutual support and defence. It does seem we are under attack and our government balks at describing our attackers calling them Asians or Mediterranean. Fuck off with your pathetic defence of turn the other cheek . We all know who is doing this to us and why .

Behead yourself mohammed

what's the problem with "gas the kikes"?

it's a well established meme

Most people on here would cower if you actually approached them. They don't usually leave their home on this board.

Sorry your country sucks and you've been cucked. Gas all the kikes, niggers, and mudslimes!

Or just get the fuck off Sup Forums

it's time to return to the sand achmed,

No, FUCK YOU. The only solution is The Final Solution. I will not be silenced. My thoughts will not be controlled.

All Muslims must be exterminated.

kys

Well done king cuck, now you are trying to silence wrong think. Get fucked. Terror police can come have a chat, I'll give them directions to the nearest mosque so they can do their fucking job.

It's our countries' warmongering which caused the problem to begin with, not to mention the lying fake media which is capitalized on by our governments. Our governments better watch their step. We've had a gutful of them

Yep. And while they're at it they can check the 'kill all non muslims' rhetoric being preached in OUR countries at OUR expense by muslims
When our bought and paid for politicians have dealt with that to OUR satisfaction, they can come and talk to us about our natural response to Islamic threat contained within the koran which our suckboy govts have done jack about

Doesn't Sup Forums fall under US jurisdiction? AFAIK general calls to kill certain ethnicities are covered by the first Amendment.

Example:

>Kill all Limey kike slaves!

Free speech

>Kill OP whose real name is Humphrey Cuckington, working at a knife-bin factory near the Manchester gay club scene tomorrow with an assault biscuit!

Not free speech

We live in very exciting times, it's like Anne Frank in Live every time I turn on the pc/tv :) So much drama

Drama may be fun, but be careful when it reaches you. Or at least be prepared.

Without terrorist you'll still have drama every day, you have to be prepared to die every morning really, as there could be a wild animal, crazy driver, piano falling at every corner of a city..but terrorism is funnier, because there is not such passion when it's a children bus falling off a cliff, even if it's dozens of meaningless deaths, it's "just another accident". Here it's about beliefs so the reaction is strong ! I love it. If you search for death today you'll certainly find thousands of dramas. 7 billion people, that's an amazing number, with probability there should be thousands of rapists around you, so much we could fill an entire city. Yet no one care, it's not fun. Terrorism is fun, it's the ugly truth. If not, why so much care ? there much more death by weapons just in the US, or deaths by cancer caused by tobacco in EU, etc. Terrorism is a drop in the ocean, but it touch the sensitive religion and patriotism side so here you go.

Someone should've bought you tickets to that Eagles of Death Metal show

No I want them to act a fool until the rest of the world gets pissed enough to do something about it!

who TF given you right to be patronizing and/or censoring someones opinion?

Would you guarantee, if intend is credible?

snowflake m8!

Almost went but I had a job appointment. I was very lucky. Also almost died on my bike the other day when a crazy bitch was on my lane looking at her phone. Life dude. I came across a bearded muslim maybe twice a week, and now I moved out of Paris, so my odds to be a victim remain fairly low. Everyone has to manage his own survival, since you can't count on other fags to help you in times of needs.

To be fair, the thread you linked to is not wrong.

>believe that Western society is decadent and immoral
well they're not fucking wrong

So, are you going to publicly post the same 3 words here now?

Didn't think so.

Brits online need to be careful what they write online, particularly when calling for death of another human.

Such posts will land you in HMP mate.

fuck it who cares anymore