Why arent british police armed? seems insane

Why arent british police armed? seems insane.

because it's racist

There's armed police fucking everywhere right now.

Like I didn't know we even had them in the first place. I was up in Leeds the other day and they were all over city center.

Because they used to only have to deal with British people. It's only a matter of time now before they all have to be armed as standard.

because confrontation is scary

This, and they wonder why our cops are armed to the teeth. Brazil 2.0 les go

So listen.. I'm gonna need about TREE FIDDY... Thank yah

You can do that when your streets aren't full of African Battle-Apes and everyone is like an extended family.

allah protects them

Because they're British and like to do things politely

But what's up with the funny hats, are they like bulletproof shields

>after 20 years sitting in the station eating pork pies, they finally let me 'ave a gun

because the british are cucks

The majority of your police is still unarmed, the ones with firearms are "specially trained" in order to carry weapons.

>don't be a pooper, disarm that trooper

>that pic

feckin ell m8

The attackers were all killed within 8 minutes.

Seems good to me.

At least give the basic po po revolvers or something (.38 Special will do), if you don't want them to be threatening looking

6 shots can at least stop 1 knife wielding dirka.

They like that they live in a peaceful unarmed society.

Oh wait...

Because the government and the majority of voters are too spineless to let general police carry firearms

What the actual fuck is this? England needs to get its shit together and stop proclaiming to the world that they know how their Wife's Kebab Boyfriend's dick tastes.

That will be a diversity initiative cooked up by some shitstain from a local council.

Because the majority of our population is unarmed

They haven't had to be, since the most they've had to police are white people. Guess they're going to have to get guns now.

Gross, get your shit together England.

Yeah, I've never seen the armed police outside of airports, this is pretty weird.

I think it's super weird contradiction to have train stations armed like Fort Knox and then maintain some kind of facade about regular police being all warm and fuzzy and approachable etc.

A lot of you don't seem to understand the situation in Britain. We're totally disarmed. The threat of gun violence is very low, even terrorists rarely manage to get their hands on a gun. Unlike a lot of other places, there's no reason for the police to armed because the vast majority of the population is unarmed.

What about a knife attack ?

You're "Specially trained" in firearms just as you're "specially trained" to perform first aid.

It's just something to tell others that you've done that training and you're competent enough to do whatever it involves.

t. 3 years in the met

They never used to need them.

Back in the day they spent all their time chasing kids stealing loaves of bread and dealing with old people arguing over allotment space.

English England was a very different place.

>Why arent british police armed?
Is this true?I don't believe it.

Vey scary and very racist. I'm nervous just thinking about armed police..wait never mind.

Police by consent.

Which worked fine when Britain was 99.9% white, but as the Americans learned the savages have to ruin everything and I'm sure they'll be getting guns soon enough.

Where were those fat fucks when the asians were running people over and stabbing them later?

Worst than not armed they can't even take knife away from one guy when there is 10 of them with sticks.

American cops need to train these uberfags

Now you know why we Americans love our guns. Ten, fifteen years ago, you Europeans used to snicker at us about our guns and lack of welfare state and so on.

Now that you've been enriched, and are tasting a true multi-ethnic society, you've come to see what we've seen for a long time. Mozlems are now your version of our inner-city blacks.

So they can be stabbed on a bridge easier.

Literally nothing wrong with police without guns.

Video 5 posts down from your post user.

Can't you cucks claim feing forced to take part in islamic circlejerks is a violation of your religious liberties? They would never get away with this shit here (watch someone prove me wrong I fear) and if they tried I would just quit and take them to court for a huge payout.