The source of the problem

Why do people never talk about the source of the terrorism issue? Most people have no idea of what is actually going on and instead opt for the stupid and easy route of shitting on an ideologie (Islam). Not to say I'm very found of this religion but it certainly is not the root of the problem.
Christians being slaughtered in the Middle East didn't start to happen before the western power gave arms to isis and al Qaeda and began regime changes.Trump administration is following the same foreign policy as the ones before signing arms deals to Saudi while condemning the Shias who actually protect the Christians! Where is the condemnation for the western governments on these issues? Christians were protected in Syria until CIA funded isis went in there, and Lebanon Christians protected by Hezbollah too and what did Trump call Hezbollah? And the US condemns these Shias who protect Christians as he just signed billions of arms deal to Saudi Arabia. What do you expect the 1.6 billion Muslim communities to think about the western policies and where do you expect them to go? As Imams do comes out daily to condemn these terrorist attacks & getting no recognition by the main stream medias while US government is funding and in bed with the Saudis.

And where is the issue on Philippine too, not long after president Duterte disses America again and went to Russia for arms deal isis all of a sudden appear in Philippines and started killing people there. When US is in bed with Saudis and funding these isis terrorists and al Qaida while saying it's the religion of these 1.6 civilians that's causing all of these what do you expect them to think?

The issue is not Islam but the Western governement supporting terrorist funding countries like Saudi Arabia. As Ron Paul said if there was truly a sickness as you guys claim to this religion the world would've been screwed already.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_expeditions_of_Muhammad
publico.es/internacional/cables-saudies-apuntan-al-andalus.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They're Europe and China Oil dealer. You don't fuck with them.

Iran could be the oil dealer of these Countries if the stupid "cold war" between the West and Iran would end.

Leave ahmed

>Exactly what I meant with the rat IQ people who don't look for the source of the problem

I second this.

The Wahbbi Islam they promote is the bases for ISIS Ideology. We should there Cube from them and hold Mecca & Medina. change the battle field, take the fight to them.

You're absolutely right. This whole situation is absurd. Our politicians know damn well what the real root of the problem is.

Yes. Stopping the funding of the Saudis would already be a huge first accomplisment though.

Yet they perpetuate this dumb narrative of Islam being the source of evil and the easily influencable sheeple believe this! So we're stuck in this status-quo and nothing ever changes!

Are you saying that all of this would've stopped if somebody just nuked USA out of existence?

I don;t know why we sell them weapons. The world funds them with the purchase of oil. The US does not buy Saudi oil Europe does.

you must be new here

welcome to not being a fucking moron
islam is bad and needs to be systematically exterminated

The US sells weapons become it makes them a huge chunk of money (350 billions). Plus the Saudis will invest an extra 40 billion in American infrastructure. Basically, it's causing the death of thousands upon thousands of people for a quick buck.

Do some research dude. The matter is much more complex than a simple "Islam is bad" reflexion worthy of a 5 year old.

Some of your facts are incorrect. Bashar Al Assad is an alawite, not a shia muslim.
Saddam Hussein was a sunni. Despite that Christians managed more or less.

>islam is bad and needs to be systematically exterminated
how are you planning to do that to one of world’s great faiths? Oldfag?

>Christians being slaughtered in the Middle East didn't start to happen before the western power gave arms to isis and al Qaeda and began regime changes.
> The ottoman empire, the moors, and barbary pirates never existed
> #notallmuslims #systemicracism #blacklivesmatter #religionofpeace

Like I'm going to read some long ass post by a fucking leaf

where did I mention Bashar and Saddam?
I meant the shias of the region.

>not realising that you are source of the problem

You say that the evil resides in one strain of muslim and that the other is better. I say it doesn't. Refine your analysis, it's more than which brand of muslim one buys into.

>world leaders fund Islamic nations with weapons in exchange for oil
>Sup Forums unironically is anti-climate change yet cries Islam is expanding
>funding the environmental revolution would take power away from sandniggers, and bring a cleaner earth with it
>Sup Forums sucks Exxons cock instead

really butters the toast

This. Or wait till there is no more oil left in the earth.

Fake news !! The Saudis are our allies goy, you better believe it!! God Emperor president Trump who is /ourguy/ knows this fact!

Nope it couldn't. Iran's oil is harder to refine. Plus Iran is actually a stable country. SA cannot live with the constant influx of Westerner. There is a reason SA hasn't turned to China yet. China would use their citizen to overthrow the Saudi.
To summarize. The Saudis have no right to be the rule the country. Only a descendant of the prophet has. The last non shia bloodline is the Jordan king.
The Saudi use the wealth of oil to keep the cleric under control. Worst for them, they're actually in the Bahrain position: Oil is in the Shia populated part of the country. This is why SA hates shia to the max, and why the Yemen war matters so much. If Houtis wins, a new Shia stronghold will rise, shaming SA even more and menacing its stability.

Wahhabism is really the only ideology we need to be worried about with Islam. This is the ideology Saudi Arabia preaches. Saudi Arabia is absolutely the problem.

They fund these terrorists, shield their actions, supply them with arms, train them, etc. They were literally complicit in the worst Islamic terrorist attack committed anywhere in the world to date.

I know everyone complains about Israel here but I feel like Saudi Arabia is even jewier than the Jews they hate so much. You occasionally hear of someone naming the Jew but nobody names the Saud. It's sickening.

The source of the problem is Muhammad and the fact that muzzies try to emulate a drug-pushing warlord that touched little kids.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_expeditions_of_Muhammad

>Iran
>Stable

In what way?

Saudis are financing salafist/wahabi mosques all around Europe. It's the same islam ISIS belives in.

>>Wikileaks leaked this documents that show agreements between spanish royal family and the saudi royal family. The former would get civil engineering contracts and the latter would spread islam in Spain.

That's not what that document shows at all Pablo.

This is the source:

publico.es/internacional/cables-saudies-apuntan-al-andalus.html

I don't read Spanish, but the document you posted is about suing an author for defamation.

>Saudis are financing salafist/wahabi mosques all around Europe. It's the same islam ISIS belives in.
Not only in Europe, but basically everywhere muslims live.

Absolutely this

fucking journalists, man

>Start a thread about terrorism and it's roots
>Maybe promising discussion?
>Few lines in all buttmad about Trump/USA foreign policy like it's brand new news
>ISIS usa funding is somehow new
What is new here? People don't know this on this board magically? You going to complain on an anonymous message board, make big change?

btw, what can you tell us about wahabism?

are you sunni muslim?

Wahhabism is British-made cancer. Read about their spy Mr. Hempher.

No I'm not.

Saudi funded mosques, madrassas (Islamic faith schools) and immams all over Europe promoting wahhabi/salafi interpretations of peace. We know the problem and do fuck all but sell them guns and buy their oil.

Taqqiya much?

Are you a Saudi or just in KSA for work?

Newfaggotry much?

Saudi

and muhammad's life is british made cancer? FUCKING ANIMAL.

>respect the USD as a currency for oil trade and you can terror the rest of the world as much as you want

what did US of A mean by this?

we should get firefighting planes fill them with pigs blood and fight radical fires

Ah yes, the quintessentially British Wahhabism.
Fuck of Muhammad, you don't believe that.

I don't believe in fairytales, Pierre.

Idiots like Soros told you to regurgitate that crap....

Hey UK – the financial & philosophical force driving the vast propaganda machine behind this Islamic invasion is Soros & Son Inc. His global ‘grass-roots’ efforts drive the social forces that are not just allowing but encouraging Islam to flourish and metastasize. He gets off on exploitation of weaknesses in large systems. He exploits weakness in large systems for his own financial gain & power. He looks at the global economic & social system as a large board game. This might not be such a bad thing except that he is an ugly bitter man. His soul is rotten and his gene pool is fetid. His son will take over when his fatigued impotent corpse finally returns to the fecal dust it arose from.

Who will stop Soros & Son Inc?

It starts with the immediate cessation of PC.

>burger education

The US is responsible
The US is responsible
The US caused this
The US is still causing it

you're a kafir abdul donkeycock?

1. Hempher story is Turkish propaganda.
2. You are a dirty murtadeen for leaving Islam and you should be killed.

You are right OP
Great post

Go get run over by a truck, cuck. You're in no position to insult anyone.

I blame these united states of america and their foreign policy.

I don't care much for terror attacks because those are the consequences. I just dont like muslims.

Hi ISIS

I'm actually British born and raised.
You know that wahhabi/salafi Islam is Saudi Arabian. Or are you that ignorantly retarded? Bin laden was wahhabi, so was he radicalised in Britain?

Islamic terror attack in Hollanda when?

no - OP is regurgitating garbage. some facts mixed with bile and stomach acid...but in the end it's regurgitated stomach remnants, not true & correct or right!!!

So what about Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, etc etc etc? Is their foreign policy also that bad?

Why such a good Wahhabi was exiled from his own country?

So you know the history of Britain in Arabia? In particular your support of Wahhabism from the beginning until the aerial support of Bin Saud during his expeditions to take over Al Hasa and other parts far away from his Diriyah stronghold.

You export terrorists, that's exactly what I'm saying. How the fuck can you claim Wahhabism is British?

Should I expect a black GMC to visit me tonight?

The other guy said it.

Got nothing against you.

1979 is the year that changed everything for KSA. Look it up yourselves.

>Support of
That's not creating something.

Saudia Arabia is the worst shit in the world

u mad faguette ?

>Lebanon Christians protected by Hezbollah

You wot m8?

Lebanon was a majority Christian country and had an open border policy in the 60-s and 70-s.

They got swarmed by Saudi funded immigrants who came there to colonize them.
Within 20 years they were outbred and most of the proper Lebanese fled to Israel or Cyprus.

The reason the west doesn't take care of the Saudis is because their ruling family entered the financial cartel early on with oil money and own a ton of shit in the west.
Corruption not withstanding the Saudis and the Muslim brotherhood are the main financiers of the European and American leftists.

Congratulations, you played yourself and you're so far gone up your ass you probably dont realize.

You're lucky Europe has this guilt trip for havung a part in your fuckups, so they're okay being a shield. If it were for me, I'd dump all the millions refugees on your country on the gates of the white house.

Because they don't care you start hating all Muslims. That kind of hatred is generalized and impotent.
When you start hating real causes, that affects them too.

Mr. Hempher.

And why would you support a menace you didn't create, and which would've definitely been crushed without your support?

Correct.

>Your king is an asshole so imma kill your peasants
Really makes you think

Will look it up.

Saudi Arabia is a dirty Taghut state, they support the Salibiyoon against the Islamic State. The House of Saud should be overthrown.

Source of the problem is 2 religions

Judaism and Islam

Remove these and problem is solved

>Christians being slaughtered in the Middle East didn't start to happen before the western power gave arms to isis and al Qaeda and began regime changes.

Nice fake history, Mohammad. Muslims has been slaughtering anyone opposing them since Mohammad started his jihad 1400 years ago, he began it with slaughtering the entire village of jews and took the girls and women as sex slaves. It hasn't stopped since.

nice muzzie buzzwords

How does it feel being a parasite in the land of "infidels", Abdulrahman Al-Hollandi?

Also next terrorist attack when?

No faggot. The source of the problem was Communism. Communism promotes "Atheism," in place of religion. US and their CIA operatives utilize Islamic fanatics in order to fight against the communist state via Saudi Arabia since you have to be fucking crazy to be willing to go into another country and convince ordinary people to fight and die. Communist threat is "gone" now you're left with blowback from countering them. Islamist are not a major threat since they can't actually do that much damage compare to communism that can organize its resources to build nukes.

How does it feel being a dirty murtad living in a Taghut state?

>Next terrorist attack when?

Seriously? What a fucking asshole.

#notallsalafis

Feels pretty good to be home :)

Lebanon got flooded because of palestinians refugees from the wars with israel.

Hi Jordan

how the fuck Islam isn't the root, if god is ordering them to do it in Quran from 600AD and the commands stand for all times?

It's 1400 years old root, everything else is secondary.

I was just fooling around man, I am not even muslim.

I watched a couple of Salafi videos by Abu Baraa and learned these terms. Was my roleplaying convincing?

It was pretty good. A few words were used in plural form when they should be singular, but that's the kind of mistake I'd expect from a jihadi born in Europe anyway.

Put your skills to use and infiltrate suspected jihadi groups in your country.

You're right. Saudi Arabia is behind ISIS. I expected Trump was different and didn't suck saudies cocks but I was wrong.

Enjoy Islamization then, coward.

or Canada, Russia, Norway or the Arctic oil could be used. but oh noe you have to refine it and it could actually create jobs. can't have that

>try to infiltrate salafi networks
>get arrested for possessing assault memes
no thank you takfir

> Islamist are not a major threat

k, Shlomo

You should see this documentary.