An intoxicated degenerate fleeing an Islamist massacre whilst carrying a horrendously overpriced pint should be...

>an intoxicated degenerate fleeing an Islamist massacre whilst carrying a horrendously overpriced pint should be celebrated in the wake of an atrocity

Q: How destroyed is the fabric of Western society? (12 marks)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OnOfy6l3u9M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Symbol of British spirit is a guy too drunk to care

...I dunno. Not really rousing inspiration in me tbqh.

>London
>£10 for a pint of Fosters
DISGUSTING

>running away like a coward from Muslims you're too afraid to deport
THE LONDON SPIRIT

>£6 pint
Fucking hell, no wonder there's so many terror attacks. Pints £2.30 round here. A lot of pubs do promotional £1 pints.

Considering all 3 attackers got a bullet I don't think deportation will be necessary

Yes little white boy, drink your sorrows away while you nation is consumed from the inside out like a maggot consuming rotten flesh.

I live in Milwaukee and it always shocks me how expensive beer is in the rest of the world. I can get top-notch beer for like 2 bucks at a bar

You people unironicly drink fosters? I've lived in Australia my whole life (26 years), and the first time I saw that shit on tap was in a back ally bar near where I worked in Hong Kong last year. Weird world.

you mad they're appropriating your culture?

If i paid more than a half of my daily salary for that beer you would bet i would protect it with my fucking life.

What's wrong with you? You should feel pride from the fact that Anglo's greatest feat nowadays is drinking. It's a very valuable skill that only promotes a healthy and friendly society.

don't mean to offend you but the first thing coming to my mind when i think about britain is pubs.

>lugenpress
might as well kill yourself while your at it.

>Asian
>Calling anyone else "little"

FUCKING KEK M8

Running away from muslims is racist hate crime! What a biggot!

If you cannot think for yourselves and judge narratives than it is over. Your army has not been the same since ww2; England ceased to be a colonial power hence why you gave up palistine to the UN.

You can buy a 375mL (0.8 pint) bottle of fosters for $2.70 (£1.50) here. Even if you went to a bar, it will be maybe max 3-4x more.

But you qould rather suck a bottom notch dick for $3.50

Used to work in a liquor store, most americans buy fosters just because its somewhat cheap and it comes in a big can.

Yeah but don't you have to tip the bartender, the doorman, the janitor and the drunk guy in the bathroom every time you want a drink?

Not my culture.

We drink and get violent.

Our symbol would have been some drunk Bogan beating the shit out of an Indian he mistook for a Leb.

Completely irrelevant but I thought your ID said 'US+Syria"

Proof there is a criminal gene

I dont think 2 nukes was enough

>"I'm too autistic to go out for a drink on the weekend"

>jewcumcized
Bemitleidenswert.

>symbol of Europe
>carrying drink measured in Imperial units
Not so fast

Why is Gordon Ramsey stomping that guy?

If you're going to get stabed by Muslim terrorists it's better to die drunk.

why are these bigots running away from muslims, islamophobia should be outlawed

Heh just the classic English experience.

Terror attack? Just move on to the next place to drink.

It said symbol of Londonistan spirit.

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

that fucking bottle of vodka, i wonder where it wad headin.

I still to this day have never drank fosters, it's on my bucket list though, not something you commonly see sitting on supermarket shelves here 2bh.

As is proof that there's a "passive" gene also. Enjoy your 3rd world """enriched""" country mate.

You didn't listen

This makes me wanna convert to Islam

tfw life and its violence is becoming another one of our soap comedies

British men are just fucking pigs that are being fed only to be slaughtered. Did you see that video where the cops were telling them to lie down?
Lie down and take it britboi

Fuck off you muslim

>alcoholism is now the only resistance the west has left
top kek

quintessentially

and Australia has the highest alcohol prices in the developed world.

its crown lager back home. deal with it

and shariah will rip away that last resistance

muslims were the victors the moment they were tolerated

>haha look at me, I am so pathetic that I have to stay drunk even when fleeing for my life from crazy not islamic terrorists

>its autism when I dont like it

autism and the insult that it has more or less is just a popularity fallacy.

It's the blond beer people order when all the others are off tap. That and students because of the "funny adverts on da tv" :^)

lel pretty funny, only because i can see fat bob from down the pub doing that. fuck wasting a pint.

Got a bullet 6 people too l8 m8

>dude I got so pissed at the last terrorist attack

This is leaf-tier behaviour.

It's not a criminal gene.

We are not pure bred Anglo's.

We're Anglo-Celtic.

It's just typical Irish genetics.

>At 16, Wahlberg approached a middle-aged Vietnamese man named Thanh Lam on the street, and using a large wooden stick, bashed him over the head until he was knocked unconscious while calling him a "Vietnam fucking shit".[17][18] That same day, Wahlberg also attacked a second Vietnamese man named Hoa "Johnny" Trinh, sucker punching him in the eye. According to court documents regarding these crimes, when Wahlberg was arrested later that night and returned to the scene of the first assault, he stated to police officers: "You don't have to let him identify me, I'll tell you now that's the mother-fucker who's [sic] head I split open."[18] Investigators also noted that Wahlberg "made numerous unsolicited racial statements about 'gooks' and 'slant-eyed gooks'."

do brits actually consider themselves as a part of western society?

They used to sell tinnies of Fosters at IGA, probably still do.

My friends and I got into them after watching the Barry McKenzie films in our late teens. At first we thought it was horrible, but once I got used to it I realised that VB, Carlton and Fosters are basically just different strains of the same shitty poison. If you get used to one, you'll think it's superior, but it really isn't.

Also the Fosters sold in europe and usa is different to the Australian one.

youtube.com/watch?v=OnOfy6l3u9M

>man drinking while fleeing in terror
>symbol of london spirit

The spirit of the clueless low lives you mean?
What next, a picture of a guy trying to run while pulling up his pants, his bare ass showing

>Irish gene
>Not criminal Gene

>What next, a picture of a guy trying to run while pulling up his pants, his bare ass showing
That sounds more like Indian spirit.

I miss old Boston where that wasn't abnormal. Now it's just pussified cucks who worship Bernie for free gone and organic produce.

I remember seeing my Dad drink it when I was maybe 5 or 6. I've build up a taste to VB, not the best beer, but its tolerable. Where I live I wouldn't even know where my nearest IGA is sadly, its all Indian owned 7/11's an independent bottle shop's that only sell terrible imported craft beer's, amongst the odd case of Carlton.

>if you can't run with a pint while being pursued by knife wielding muzzies, then you are no true Englishmen.
Carry on then.

one think i learnt in my football days.... always have a glass or bottle in the hand to throw at some loser asshole/muslim... this lad is absolute fine. cheerio.

Are you a fucking faggot?

Pints are an essential part of the fabric of British culture. If you don't drink pints you're not British.

Reminder that muslims HATE pints and want pints banned.

found the guy that sucks dick

kek. chased from pup to pub, by Asian stabbers, becomes the bong version of American bar crawl.

>the bong version of American bar crawl

More of a sprint really.

Powerful

That's right bongs just stay drunk, don't shoot back, let us regulate your internet

Yeah part of the recent fabric. I can't imagine the WW2 Brits saying should we fight, nah let's have a pint and run away from the bombs. Can't wait till May bans Sup Forums from your country. Get the fuck out.

>getting butthurt over a joke

Top kek

Mark "a nuke for every gook" Wahlberg

In all seriousness though, totally typical that the Asian guy he savagely beat supported a pardon for him while the black kid he just roughed up a little bit wouldn't

He didun do nuffin

No you have pints and fight you dumb American. Then again I don't expect a yank to know how to drink pints; you just have your shitty bars that sell bottle beer ffs what is wrong with you.

Also you think WW2 Brits didn't love a pint?
>Yeah part of the recent fabric
You're insane. It's not a recent thing, it's literally hundreds of years pic related.