twitter.com/Yatesy17
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for me

covfefe

AMERICA NO!!!

archive.is/v7Sqh

>General Kelly is trying to send 50,000-60,000 Haitians back to Haiti
>He says it will be good for them to have to go back

>Kelly, however, is signaling that he wishes to stop the repeated extensions so the foreigners return to aid their homeland with the skills, business contacts and wealthy that they have accumulated in the United States. “People in my position automatically — without thinking about it very much, apparently — just simply extended it,” Kelly told the Associated Press. “They weren’t taking the same approach to the law as I am.”
>In April, Kelly ended TPS status for roughly 5,000 people from the poor West African countries of Liberia, Guinea, and Sierra Leone. The West Africans have been living and working in the United States since the outbreak of Ebola disease in 2014. “The countries had terrible unemployment, terrible economic conditions before Ebola,” Kelly told the Associated Press. “Now they are going back because Ebola is over, but the conditions in the country are the same.”

WHAT THE FUCK. THIS IS THEIR HOME NOW!!!!!

Why is Iran bad and Saudi good again?

Good show.

So the US tells us that iran=bad and saudi=good. let's see what each of them is doing:

Iran:
Has elections
No iranians commited terror attacks against the US in the past 40 years
Does not genocide people in yemen.

Saudi Arabia:
Doesn't have elections
Majority of 9/11 terrorists were saudis
Genocides people in yemen through a brutal war, causing famine and the complete collapse of the country.

>allowing leaf into the picture

kys desu senpai

AMERICA

TASKETE

>Trump is back to tweeting like he did during the primaries
THIS MUST END YOU FUCKING DRAMPFKINS!

I'm going to be sad when the Supreme Court approves his travel ban. That was a nice distraction.

this still happening today?

What?

He should expand it further just to spite those fuckers.

Because your country hates Iran, dum-dum

Sunnis vs Shiites. That is the key to all conflict in that area (ignoring the Jews). It's the primary battle. Pick one. We're going with Sunnis. Also, Iran's Supreme Leader refuses to even "play nice" - they just keep funding terrorism and fucking around all over the place. They don't even try to hide it like Saudi Arabia.

>first post isn't awoo

What garbage times we live in.
Fucking third worlders, never funny always saying and posting stupid shit.

All Muslims are equally bad barbarians and we can do something called "checking barbarians", as the Chinese did with surrounding barbarians.

Pit them against eachother. Americans have been supporting enemies against our enemies since before we were a nation to gain an advantage.

Best president ever! Love Trump

Yes, they added a subjective question that is used to mostly deny a gun, the answer is always "lack of motive", also the bureaucracy is costly.
They didn`t deny per se, but made it impossible to obtain one so that anyone having a gun can be judged on the issue and take a fine + up to 6 years in jail for owning a gun.
In this case, civil disobedience should be common, citizens shouldn`t be answerable to an unfair law.
I`m going to the farm now, gonna do some shooting, feeling inspired to.

you (((forgot))) something

>iran
uses hezbollah to commit terrorism in the ME

Yes

It's the fault of both the US and Israel, not just israel

The Anglosphere is the Anglosphere.

One wants to work with the US to stop radicalization in ME and has large investments from/in the US, the other detains seamen for ransom and threatens the west with destruction. Nice meme.

What are some good sites to see in Israel

Why is this word so cute to me? I keep picturing an adorable little Japanese girl trying to pronounce coffee

>tfw Trump still hasn't given an address to the nation from the Oval Office demanding the Constitution be amended to ban Islam and deport Muslims
This is depressing.

God I hope they blow it up

That's not true. Iran fucked up a lot of shit. Allowing their scum to storm our embassy and take hostages. And then there aggressive actions all over the place. Iran is a mess.

Is David Knight the most underrated Infowarrior?

youtube.com/watch?v=l_RwdjeNum8

>Democrats oppose travel ban
>Muslim terror attack occurs
>Blame Democrats for not wanting to keep America safe.
Why do you think he kept trying to reinstate it?

Me too, it would be hilarious

Now I unironically hope that gets bombed to shit.

>What are some good sites to see in Israel
jewsloveblackcock.com

>Now they are going back because Ebola is over, but the conditions in the country are the same.
I know he said that in the context of the skills they learned here will help them build thier country but its hilarious knowing they wont and hes sending them back to be dirt farmers.

I too hate Drumpf because he won't commit career suicide daily.

>Saudi Arabia to stop radicalization
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3774

Why this wikileaks email says the saudis helped isis?

obama gave iran a planeload of money and they spent it on their nuclear program

idk about you but that is something to condemn and keep an eye on

He should address the nation from the Oval and publicly state that unless his travel ban is enacted any future terror attack will be the full responsibility of the Supreme Court. Force them to own that shit.

oh joy a new thread, what we gonna say this time
HAIL LE DONALD DUMP XD

fuck off retards and get a life, and that's coming from me. ME

Its a gift from Saudi Arabia given to us by our God Emperor.
#Covefe

massachusetts

youtube.com/watch?v=fkmLs2NQ7Bk

Nobody has pointed out that it's remarkably similar sounding to kerfuffle.

I thought they already had PhDs in biochemistry.

Politically I hate both of them, but I do find it pretty unlikely that your average Saudi citizen is going to come here and blow someone up. Really it's unlikely that many Saudi citizens are coming here at all.

It was cheap bait. Saudi Arabia has elections and Yemen is an Iranian puppet.

/our boy/ on the right?

It's true. We're stopping it though (or at least trying). We set up that terrorism monitoring center. And we're going to monitor all financing of Saudi Arabia and other countries with our US Treasury to stop the financing of terrorism.

I like it better when it`s Jones talking, he doesn`t give a fuck about appearances, some people act as if they are Lords talking to royalty in XVIII century England.
I`m the cursing type, faggotry and easy speaking only get you so far.

Post link pls

Had a terrorist attack occurred, I'm sure he would have.

No, he should do an oval office speech ignoring the court if they side against him because he would be upholding his authority.

Bullshit you compulsive contrarian.

youtu.be/-T1xjuGBq80

The orb protects us.

That works, too. Hell, Abraham Lincoln threatened to arrest the Chief Justice and hold him indefinitely if he ruled against him kek

>Saudi Arabia has elections

KEK!!! C'mon dude. Are you really that uninformed? They have royalty. It's a monarchy.

Dumbass thought Obama was still president

He should do it preemptively desu.

What is bullshit? Both things I said are true.

>refugees deserve this money instead of your own citizens

you pieces of shit

Has the #notallmuslims cuck from the pub video been ID'd yet? Cmon weaponized autists.

The US and UK have to take some of the blame for that, they supported an oppressive and corrupt Monarch against the people, what did you think was going to happen? The one blight on Eisenhower.

The US is the greatest country in the world at making their own enemies.

Wow, they are actually enforcing that a temporary stay is indeed just temporary.
Now they just need to address that refugees, who are allowed in and not expected to respect our culture, religions or even the dominant languages, and generally not expected to naturalize and assimilate to our ways in any shape or form, should not be treated as citizens and placed within our local communities and schools. If they want to stay here forever, there is a legal immigration process to go through.

>Y-YOU AREN'T A REAL LEADER
>DRUMPF ISN'T MY PRESIDENT
>#THERESISTANCE

Because Kristol/Wolfowitz/Goldberg/Abrams/Podhoretz/any other neocon said so.

Because Obama is a fucking idiot when it comes to foreign policy. But guess who's not in charge anymore?

you retarded, what did you just call them.
HAITIANS.
that means HAITIA is their home.

Yes, I know, and they have political positions which are chosen by election. Britain is also a constitutional monarchy.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saudi_Arabian_municipal_elections,_2015

He identified himself over twitter, he stands by his idiocy.

saudi has elections moron, albeit in local levels

AWOO~

>Saudi Arabia has elections

Saudi Arabia is a fucking monarchy you drooling retard.

I know I'm going to sound Machiavellian, but terrorist attacks seems to occur in Democrat rich environments. I'm okay with some misguided Americans experiencing cognitive dissonance.

Idk israel isn't that pretty in my opinion

I guess we have some cool rock formations here and there, like the pic related which is known as the "Hexagons pool" since the rocks formation here looks like really long hexagonal prisms

youtu.be/DcQFBdLNvZU

Only good Muslims are Syrian and even they have to stay in thier shithole

that's a sick af security detail

You mean Haiti you absolute knob

Who does he expect the terrorist to be then? Eskimos?

Saudi Arabia is a historical ally of western nations, Iran stopped being so following the Islamic revolution.

Yes, I know, and they have elections.

See

I want that ANTI BEANER defense system up and online now!

And while we're building it, makes sure no Muslims get in!

.....BONER.. I love trump.

and the left is flipping out once again, blaming everyone but those that did the attack.

YOU FUCKING DIPSHITS TRUMP TRAVEL BAN ONLY COVERS COUNTRIES PAST PRESIDENTS HAVE ALREADY BLOCKED ACCESS TO

TRUMP SHOULD HAVE IGNORED THE NINTH CIRCUITS RULING ON DAY ONE FOR FUCKS SAKE

Pretty sure it's this cuck
twitter.com/Yatesy17

Oh, that's right, it is Pentecost.

...the sheer amount of cancer in Trump threads . . .

Lincoln suspended habeas corpus and jailed dissenting newspaper printers too.

If purple are the brown ones, are the blue ones the dark niggers while the redder colors would be the whiter ones?

LINK?

Saudis give us hillions in arms deals and Iran is building nukes while chanting "death to america". Id say the one with nukes in mind is the more dangerous one.

Selling weapons wouldnt have changed that, the root is oil money and the US needs to accelerate its energy independence, 11% from saudi arabia is still trillions every year that go into Saudi coffers