When I was in school,we heard about Siberian troops in history class.I imagined Mongols

When I was in school,we heard about Siberian troops in history class.I imagined Mongols.
>this is what Siberians actually look like look like...

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/dispatches/features/2009/where_russia_meets_china/why_are_siberian_russians_drawn_to_china.html
slate
archive.is/8H0h5
newyorker.com/culture/photo-booth/invisible-bridges-life-along-the-chinese-russian-border
newyorker
archive.is/KRgPL
instagram.com/p/BR3OgYHBfHj/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>mixing up siberians with slavs living in siberia
Croat education

Why do you think Slavs are so skinny? Why do you think their cheekbones are so wide? They are mongols, you are just incapable of seeing it.

Indigenous population of Russian East and North is almost non-existant (and they do look mongolish. asian eyes, yellowish skin). We colonized these areas with people from european part of country, and there were several waves of forced relocation from western republics to the east in soviet time.

Most of those girls look normal, not skinny. You've just been had by the "thicc" aka obese is ok meme.

Why are you so jealous?

Did I say they were ugly? I only specify that they are mongols, it's a simple fact, why do you get mad about it?

You are a Celt and Celts are Slavic.

I watched the video those girls are like 13-14 years old tops. Wtf?

russian/eastern european girls are so fucking hot.

>why do you get mad about it?
I'm not mad at all.
>they are mongols
google mongol
yup,crazy.
It sucks because I'm sure some of them get exploited

>Mehmet al-Swedi of all people calling slavs mongoloids

No, that's what the average women would look like without makeup

>video

Source?

>doesn't know the vid of that girl who took picture for every day since she was growing up
New to internet?

Siberian troops...

just realise, in a few years, China will have 100m unmarried men, Siberia is sparsely populated and full of resources

No no no no
We can not let that come to pass

At that time a pussy WAS a pussy. White weren't glorified, and they did crave to fuck a cleanest Mongol girl than a stinky peasant Slav.

Also imagine they took 140 comfort women. Do you think the General/King will lose GOLD letting an army stay a week more in a region so just their troop can have fresh pussy?

Its like you idiots don't even known why Mongol succeeded as a world super power. It wasn't their tech, it wasn't their quantity. It was their diplomacy, logistics and over all strategy.

They are fleeing to Africa.

I worked with a siberian beauty when I still went to college.
She was as well built as those 6, but a lot more asian looking.

1, 3, respectfully decline the rest.

>2 is the best

I wanna take the one on the far right home and cook her a big meal

>muh traditional slavic women
Nice fucking meme

Russian girls are whores and the biggest child prostitution market et AND video market is from Russia

>fivehead is the best

Maybe by indigenous American standards

I bet Number 3's piss tastes so good

I wanna stick the tip in 4 so bad

exterminate the brutes

I never talked about traditionalism,idiot.

Damn. Send me to the gulag already.

Noo toothpaste don't! Bad toothpaste! Day of tube squeeze when?!

>not wanting smart children
this is why brainlet families remain brainlet families

i forgot your diet and common core education cucked a decent brain volume.

Often when girls that look like this come to America they become models.I think they are skinny like this due to genetics, but also keep in mind these girls (that look like like this) are also very poor.

The model life sounds better on paper, but it doesn't provide them a much better life unless they become a supermodel. This leads them to seeking wealthy men, which is easy due to their looks. and their location in NYC.

Investment bankers, Celebs, etc will literally date these women that come from villages. The fact they are models, barely speak English and FOB makes it a great chance for these men to get these women.

But the woman will eventually break the man unless he is wealthy. They need their Prada.

''Slavs'', by which you mean Russians in this case, are genetically Finnic, and they get their strong cheekbones from being Finnics. Nothing to do with mongolian genetics.

Low bodyfat is due to lifestyle and diet.

Kys toothpaste

ROLL for 2 4 or 5

roIIing for 0 or 1, god she's amazing

roll

4-5 pls

These people are ancestors of Indo-Europeans

Mmm yeah nice

rollin
She doesn't look very impressed about your pizza making skills

ah, well

roll for my virtual waifu

What's this the Blacked.com waiting room?

2 or 3

Rollolo

And now instead of breeding Aryan babies they'll probably end up in some insanely rich Arab sheik's whorehouse which will fuck them up for life.

Emaciated, malnourished and pallid. Great.

rölling för 4-5

I actually banged an ethnic Siberian girl on the overnight ferry from Stockholm to Helsinki and she was much more Asian looking. She gave me the best rimjob I've ever had!

We need to put pseudoestrogens into their water in order to turn them all gay.

rollin

little girls growing up is the biggest crime of nature

That's disgusting. Are you some sort of faggot?

slavs need to leave siberia. africa for africans, europe for europeans but asia for europeans too?? pure mongol genocide.

not much mongols left

they once ruled whole Eurasia and now there are like 2 or 3 million people in Mongolia

its sad, they were badass

All that comes to my mind when I see this is my cock shooting semen.

yea, me too

wanted to go clubbing tonight

now I really have to control myself and think about other stuff and shitpost on pol

3 pls

>just realise, in a few years,

LOL in a few years. It is already happened and happening more. Actually go to Russian facebook - VK.com - and see girls that live in Siberia or Eastern Russia and a huge chunk of them are with Asian men whether Asiatic Russian men or Chinese men.

"One feature of the Russian-Chinese relationship seemed especially telling: Cross-border marriages are overwhelmingly between Chinese men and Russian women. Much of this has to do with demographics—Russia has a surplus of women, while China has too many men. But as one Russian woman told me, "Chinese men are kinder and more attentive to their wives.""
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/dispatches/features/2009/where_russia_meets_china/why_are_siberian_russians_drawn_to_china.html

Checked. No shekels today
>slate com/articles/news_and_politics/dispatches/features/2009/where_russia_meets_china/why_are_siberian_russians_drawn_to_china.html
archive.is/8H0h5

its over

"That was one of the few mixed couples that Monteleone encountered in which a Chinese woman was paired with a Russian man. “The combination is usually Chinese men and Russian women,” he said. On the southern side of the border, he noticed that language schools are full of young Russian women who seem dedicated to acquiring Mandarin, and perhaps a Chinese husband."
newyorker.com/culture/photo-booth/invisible-bridges-life-along-the-chinese-russian-border

Here's the archive

>newyorker com/culture/photo-booth/invisible-bridges-life-along-the-chinese-russian-border
archive.is/KRgPL

They are Mongoloids, a different race, their bodies are smaller.

2 pls

>a huge chunk of them are with Asian men whether Asiatic Russian men

This here is so common in Eastern Russia or Central Asia that it is laughable.

That's prime fertility

KHAN'D

It's true. Kids are smarter if a father is Chinese. Russia needs the best mathematicians, scientists etc. So, average Russian supports such marriages.

>Chinese men

In Northern China, literally every 3rd couple is a Russia girl and Chinese guy. For example, this Siberian Russian girl here :

instagram.com/p/BR3OgYHBfHj/

>instagram.com/p/BR3OgYHBfHj/

Look at her bodylanguage, shes leaning into him WITH HER HIPS! Its truly over for whites

>mohammed trying to undermine beautiful white women
These broads are at an ideal weight

>>this is what Siberians actually look like look like...
Russia outside ethnic republics is almost entirely homogenous.
In the East, even in the republics natives tend to be a minority.

Protip - that age is when girls are most healthy to have children. Not only that, but men of all ages consider females in that age range (I think I remember reading 14 is peak) as most attractive sexually.

Oh it's been forever since one of these. Roll!

roll for 3

plz oh plz kek be kind

This is true. My mom is 100% polish and her face is literally shaped like a box. And we've remarked how much her and her siblings all looked like asians as newborns, with swollen wide faces and dark beady eyes. My mom somehow has blue eyes despite two brown-eyed parents (don't worry, she looks exactly like dead grandpa). And it turns out
>0.7% east asian/native american

Shit roll, you can't lose

2 plz

Not 6-9 pls

freedom dude:
"dont worry good citizens. I will firebomb all your crop to protect you from this evil demon"

Fuck yeah!

Roll for 2

Authistic mode on

rolly polly

Do the following :

1. Go VK.com (aka Russian faceook)
2. Search by location for places on the border of China & Russia like Heilongjiang province.
3. Look up the girls there who look like this
4. Literally every 3rd Russian girl is with a Chinese / Asian guy.

This thread is where pedos are concetrated?

2 looks awfully familiar...

>4. Literally every 3rd Russian girl is with a Chinese / Asian guy.
Beautiful Russian girl

4-5 please

>pedos
We just recognise potential early

. Literally every 3rd Russian girl is with a Chinese / Asian guy.
With her Asian boyfriend

Goddamn, I'd do so many dirt things with the girl on the far left...

>4. Literally every 3rd Russian girl is with a Chinese / Asian guy.

>gulag decendants
>natives to siberia
wat?

1 6 2 3 4 5