UK terrorism

Why is the UK so targeted by muslim attacks as of late? I don't really get why they are being blasted almost weekly

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-dRuPPSKNhE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because their military is the largest in the west after US and probably doing lots of muzzie killing in ME and thus driving the mudslimes mad.

Arent France and germany also fighting?

There have been attacks on france but mot as many as uk

We're a soft target I guess. Mudslimes seem to get there way in this country more often than not.

We like curry more than is good for us.

Plus we're the closest English speaking country. They see us as the enemy on a par with the US

Have you been living under a rock?
Since 2013, we got way more attacks than britain

It's unfortunately so damn good.

There's an election in a few days, like they tried in France to get Le Pen momentum.

Im talking about the last couple of months you cuck

Because they're weak and Muslims know they won't do shit to defend themselves, just like the rest of Europe. The UK government plan to stop Muslims from killing people is literally to filter the internet so that people cannot complain about Muslims killing them.

>way more
nah your pretty much almost even right now

Britain aided Jews to establish Israel, after establishing Palestine...then almost immediately disbanding said Palestine. So, Indian Givers get what's coming to them. Also countless wars sparked by America and supported by Britain.

But neither of the two set to win will do jack about immigrants and everyone knows it. UKIP's getting a tiny surge but the average useful (right-wing) idiot thinks their job is done.

It's the month of ramadan = bombathon.
Bombathons more likely to happen after friday "prayers" when muslim mafia imams give out the orders "to slay the infidels wherever you find them". Quoted straight from their pedo book. Piss be upon him.

The answer is simple, it's an easy target.
huge city, many muslims already.

Considering how many jihadists there are probably in Europe already, having less than an attack a week seems like a success desu.

Because the percentage of Muslims in London has gone above the magic 20%
What will happen in england will expect us all.

That is islam

As long as the Muslim population remains around 1% of any given country they will be regarded as a peace-loving minority and not as a threat to anyone. In fact, they may be featured in articles and films, stereotyped for their colorful uniqueness.

At 2% and 3% they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs.

From 5% on they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population.

They will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for Muslims. They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature it on their shelves — along with threats for failure to comply.

When Muslims reach 10% of the population, they will increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions ( Paris –car-burnings) . Any non-Muslim action that offends Islam will result in uprisings and threats.

After reaching 20% expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings and church and synagogue burning.

At 40% you will find widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks and ongoing militia warfare.

From 60% you may expect unfettered persecution of non-believers and other religions, sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon and Jizya, the tax placed on infidels.

After 80% expect State run ethnic cleansing and genocide.

100% will usher in the peace of ‘Dar-es-Salaam’ — the Islamic House of Peace — there’s supposed to be peace because everybody is a Muslim.

Wonderful mudslime culture is culturally enriching host country.

Even at 40% it will become just another shithole muslim country.

I doubt that france and england survive this thing.
I see the next years i see much bloodshed in europe.

It was all foreseeable

youtube.com/watch?v=-dRuPPSKNhE