#prayforlondon is now trending on twitter

Liberals never cease to boil my blood.
YOU'RE KILLING YOURSELVES YOU TWATS YOU'RE FUCKING KILLING YOURSELVES.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Yatesy17/status/871125987613978624
twitter.com/AnonBabble

maybe they should stop praying if they don't want Allah to answer every time

stop caring, londoners deserve no empathy. They made their grave, let them lie in it

Let's talk about burning down mosques.

I'm sending my atheist prayers out

>YOU'RE KILLING YOURSELVES
>implying cucks are not sexually aroused by this idea

Don't give a fuck. Disgusting Anglos deserve death in their shitty Muslim country. They're almost as bad as the Jews.

They are too busy sucking Muslim cock to do anything. Even their police were fleeing like scared little girls. Fucking pathetic.

Someone should talk all these leftist hash tags and compile them. Then in the middle of them all have "enough is enpugh" be in the middle in all red. Post that shit everywhere.

Who was it that said, kill the traitors first then your enemies? Liberals need to get genocides. War is happening and we can't fight back being stabbed in the back by liberals

Europe is lost. When the victims refuse to fight back how can they possibly win? Focus your efforts on MAGA and defending from the inevitable attacks once Europe is completely taken and they can organize better.

i don't believe in gOD so I don't do that stupid praying shit but i just wanna let you guys know that i'm sending some good vibes over. btw not all muslims

Honest question:
Why do we care if liberals enact liberal policies that get liberals killed in liberal cities?

>blood boiling

I'm not on Twitter, but anons that are should reply to their tweets with #NotAllOrcs

We've gone off the deep end. Someone was shouted at for being an islamophobe DURING the attack at ground zero.

we should start calling on these people to sacrifice themselves to the muslims so the rest of us can get on with our lives. another attack is inevitable, if they are so sure of their convictions let them be the ones to die.

#hashfagsunited
#fullblownaids

twitter.com/Yatesy17/status/871125987613978624

But arent liberals athiest

Seriously though if the muslims end up killing people like this guy, my outrage spirals down by at least 50%. These people WANT this shit to keep happening again and again and again.

It will be done.

i mean, what would being mad accomplish @ pic related? they seem adept

Atheist prayers.
Ask Laurie Penny for details because I sure as shit wouldn't be able to say how that's supposed to work.

How come liberals pretend to be Christian every time Muslims kill a bunch of innocent people

Guy's skin needs to be photoshopped brown.

>Be British
>Can't cook a decent meal because you had to surrender your kitchen knife.
>Go out to dinner to the ole fish and chippery.
>The food sucks because it's all Halaal now.
>Walking toward the bus stop on your way home.
>Truck of peace plows through crowd in front of you.
>Man of peace jumps out
>"ALLAHU ACKBAR" you hear as he starts shanking people and disembowling them in the middle of the street.
>The people who try to scream and run are instantly pushed back into the chaos by a bunch of other bystanders
>"DON'T BE ISLAMOPHOBIC. NOT ALL MUSLIMS BRUV" as people are thrown back into the path of the swinging knife.
>Police show up and close street down in the ensuing standoff. Have to make sure this poor fellow doesn't get killed by any hasty police decisions.
>You know your bus isn't coming now.
>Walk home the rest of the way. Periodically reaching into your bag of leftovers from the chippery, stuffing some bland Halaal french fries into your mouth.
>See military and SWAT teams on every street corner.
>Get home. Turn on licensed television to the news.
>Police have conducted several raids after the "incident" and arrested over a dozen Islamophobes suspected of thinking Islam had anything to do with the "incident". They will be brought up on terrorism charges.
>YFW

10/10 top kek