For thousands of years THIS was the standard of beauty

If you are truly interested in promoting genetic superiority you must start with the woman you breed with.

Skinny is sickly, what you want is wide hips for many babes, and lots of fat so the fetus has plenty of nutrients. Intelligence is great, but most important is physical robustness.

It might seem horrible at first, but your children will come out strong.

This is what haunts my thoughts /pol
Is going for obese breeding-stock going too far?

>t. landwhale

look closer, it's a frog

This is the sculpture of a pregnant woman.

It has been shown that this particular styling of at is based upon first person perspective.

It was probably made by a woman looking down at her own body.

You aren't educated?

It lines up with all known artistic roots of the time.

Nigga, you should read up about these statues, before you post ill-conceived shit like this.

>African "art"

>Fow thousands of years this was the standard of beauty

Proof?

THICC

>tfw gf looks like that since childbirth

>americans

You arnt even white. You should stop breeding altogether.

Supposed "fertility goddess" is somehow representative of the beauty standards of the times.
Yeah, i don't buy it burger.

Real women have four hands! This old statue of a GODDESS proves it. People used to WORSHIP 4-handed women.

a bit thicc is good, but this is just fucking disgusting

This was actually found in paleolithic France, I believe.

You raize a good point though, perhaps there this is evidence of sheboon negresses in paleolithic France.

From where else would they obtain this inspiration?

>Chubby venus
>standard of beauty

Since the dawn of time there have been two major aspects of the Absolute Woman or Primordial Feminine element. One is matronly and motherly, the other is the seductive lover. Thus Venus had two aspects, and so did Hathor, and so did every equivalent goddess. The statuette in your OP is clearly the more telluric and matronly version, analogous to early conceptions of Isis or Ceres.

Fucking Esotericletts...

>You arnt even white
>Says the potatonigger

That's far from African, you fucking nigger. That's France.

>Potatonigger
>Thinks he's more white than Germanic Americans

HAHAH oh man, what a pathetic breed you are..

The cro magnons had dark skin.

>you want wide hips
>thinks fat=skeleton

Bitch nigger your hips are formed by your skeleton. For fuck's sake if you're fat it doesn't matter because your skeleton won't change.

All of this is vapid speculation. There is no evidence that this is a "fertility goddess", or a "standard of beauty". All we have is a figurine.

For all we know, and I am of the opinion that this is quite likely given it's accurate physucal proportions, this is a depiction of a Shaquisha, spotted roaming the French plains.

The real question becomes, how and why did our ancestors spot a Shaquisha on the plains of paleolithic France? What was she doing there? How did she come to be in this area?

Was she, perhaps, a kwayn?

Wrong.

>be ugh the caveman
>cave life is rough, always on verge of starvation
>see skinny cavegoil
>if fug skinny davegoil, need to feed her before sexums else she will faint and wont make babies
>but then ugh see fattso from dumb berrypicker village
>fattso is gross but ugh know make babbies with her more will survive birth and childhood
>can have large village of ugh's own and be chief and do nothing all day but tell sons to find ugh more food and fug fattso all days

fast forward to modern times

>I, mike, have two potential marriage partners
>stacie is skinny-minnie bluepilled normie, but she is damn fine
>betty is a fat tumblrite SJW femenist with a blog about body acceptance
>I have a nice job, I can probably afford enough food for two people a month and have some money in my pocket
>oh but betty eats as much as 2 1/2 normal people in nothing but empty callories of expensive junk food and diet soda
>stacie is on her new fad-diet and only drinking soylent mixed with olive oil or some dumb shit like that
>gee I wonder which of these two I should make babies with in this modern era of excess and abundance....

>If someone sculpted it then it must be the standard of beauty

>in reality some asshole just wanted to sculpt a fat lady to mock her

Is that why San women are skinny even though they are the most ancient humans on earth?

>THIS was the standard of beauty
no, this is obviously a deity of fertility of some sort, a symbol, not a role model for cavewomen...

Maybe chubbier women were better in a time of starvation and uncertainty towards whether you'd eat the next day where fatness was temporary but since we've shifted from a hunter gatherer lifestyle what it's indicated is
>very poor self control
>neglect for others in the household (low supply will exist during winter so all leftover food beyond needs should be preserved rather than consumed by an individual)
>more health risks beyond pregnancy including diabetes and blood pressure which mean your """fertile""" wife might fucking die before she can give birth
>nutrients not guaranteed or even less likely to the baby because your fatso of a wife will not be able to consume as much food as a skinny or normal person and wouldn't feel comfortable doing so anyways

Also I question just how healthy it is for a fetus to feed it just/mostly with ketones and very little actual substance
This is the way it's been for 11,500 years now
Fatties get off my fucking board

>expecting Sup Forums to care about the big picture of anything

go back to

Wide hips are determined by bones, not fat.

VĂ©nus gravetienne, open to interpretation because we don't know what it truly means, you know, because it was made 20K BP, burger education, kys

>G-Guys, WE understand the big picture!
> Civilizations collapse because of culture!
>Le unbreakable 200 year cycle!
>Cicic nationalism FTW!

I imagine this is what self styled non-Sup Forums historians actually believe.

who cares about "cicic" nationalism?

>1 post
shills hard at work

That's because women were an energy storage unit at that point.
Having enough to eat was the most critical point for survival before sedation which gave a more secure food supply.

The question is rather what determines our image of beauty? Why do we like very thin girls today? Because they can exercise self-control when there's tons of food around? What evolutionary advantage does this get us?

It's not a symbol, it's shape is clearly mimicking a human.
And why wouldn't such a figurine be modelled from a beauty standard.

>statue that was made gorillions of years before the concept of another completely unrelated deity called Venus get called as such out of nowhere and supposed to be that because someone somewhere said so
and even if that were the case
>idealized representation focusing on one aspect of feminine traits means it was the standard for all IRL women
ayy
back to the books OP

Wide hips means a healthy size, lower than UK size 16, it does not mean a fat hamplanet. These old statues are exaggerated to represent nature overflowing with resources, not as a model for women.

Except all of that is redundant unless you are deliberately making it not redundant because you are WAAAY behind the times.

We are evolving. Just not in your direction.

>ketones

Kek nigger no
Fatfucks can't into ketosis; too many empty carbs

>that myth again
Oh well. Fuck you, burger.

HOW COULD THEY GET SO FAT WITHOUT MODERN AGRICULTURE AND PROCESSED FOOD?

That's just an assumption based on no evidence, just imagination.
Against evidence really because all men find an attractive woman attractive - no cultures really value fatties.
It's probably a fertility thing you bury in your fields.
I'm not having it that it's an established fact that pigs were hotties because it's not.
Carry On film tier history

>THIS was the standard of beauty

Says who?

how the fuck do you know that was the standard of beauty?
Is pic related the modern standard of beauty?

A fertility idol doesnt mean that it was their archtype of beauty. The Romans used to wear phalluses as a means of warding off the 'evil eye.' They didn't wear them because they were a bunch of faggots. When it comes to fertility, harvest, and bounty, fat is a lot more symbolic of success in the Neolithic world. Basically, what most people think the ancients thought is bullshit.

by that logic, why wasn't Greece the country of /fit/?

it's satire.