Could someone tell me why that Orange moron is currently in the White House if Hillary beat him by 30 million votes?

Could someone tell me why that Orange moron is currently in the White House if Hillary beat him by 30 million votes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xNbF9PI9Gjo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it was actually 304 to 227 with trump winning.
read about american politics a bit before you make a fool of yourself online.

You fucked up.

>30 million illegals which historically have 10% participation rate
>Hillary wins every state with highest illegal population

She didn't win shit.

S A G E
A
G
E

Because she's an evil woman and god hates her, that's why.

USA is a shithole filled with inbred neckbeards low-IQ subhumans

>30 million
kek

The cunt lies. Remember when there was a demanded recount, and she came out with less votes? Well she loaded the ballot box in every state with California being the worst of it. Every wetback voted because there were advertisements and billboards showing them how to vote. Voter ID is the DNC's kryptonite. Not because niggers can't produce an ID, they can. But wetbacks can't and there are a metric shit ton more of them.

Slide thread sage

i will never understand how trump is president when he lost by 300 million votes. it makes no sense

Because you are a cunt and the universe will deny you what you desire on account of your cunty, repeated shit posting an general cuntyness.

>30 Million

Yeah, 3 billion votes are a huge margin! How is this guy president?

We can't let him get the nuclear codes.

Thanks Ahmed. That really says a lot coming from "you" people

>so tolerant
>so progressive

because american voting system is retarded

>voting system in every european country
>the one who gets most votes across all the country wins election, only legal citizens can vote, every vote from every district is weighted equally, voting on candidate is direct with no electors

>american system
>some stupid archaic unlogical system even american-born people on Sup Forums rarely can explain, based on electors and unequally weighted voice, candidate who got less votes can win

also
>trump before election - we need to change voting system
>trump after election - voting system is fine
lmao

>>americans are going to defend it because muh pride

What is the Electoral College, Alex.

>trump after election - voting system is fine
He said this?
Sure hope Voter ID is in place when he's up for reeeelection

because by nature the US is a collection of semi autonomous states that each get a voice in the government, and the election of the president is based off each states popular vote not country wide.

Electoral College. Hillary had tons of illegal cucks vote for her. The keks saved the day through use of the electoral college.

yea im pretty sure he said wrote on his twitter some time ago

It was more like Trump saying that the election will probably be hacked. The Liberal media says the election can't be hacked. After the Election, Media says Election hacked by Russians.

Illegal votes. Trump won by a landslide

>30 million
you obviously can't count worth shit, go unclog a fucking toilet you mong

> 30 million votes

My abdomen fells all twisted up inside.

This and most Americans that know anything about our government know this.

She won by 3 gorillion votes people. Its just not fair.

This This This

You fucked up.

>30 million illegals which historically have 10% participation rate
>Hillary wins every state with highest illegal population

She didn't win shit.

S A G E

I can even though I am not an american. It is quite simple. The federal government of the United States of America is about the relative equal representation of the states. That's why there is the electoral college and not a pure popular vote.

The same reason she wasn't in the White House 8 years ago.

At least we aren't Muslim

>no proof
Face it, Hillary is the rightful POTUS.

Especially due to the fact that if election was repeated today, Trump wouldn't even get 20%.

A good picture to illustrate my point. Saved.

OP, the American elections are like a game of chess, in which both players have agreed on the rules beforehand. Just as solid chess strategy may result in checkmating the opponent while being down on material, solid campaigning strategy may result in an Electoral College victory while trailing behind in the popular vote. What the Hillbots have done is lose at chess and then proclaim they've won at checkers, even though no game of checkers was played.

Not only that, because America is terribly weak on voter ID, we have no idea how many illegals or dead people voted in California and other states.

>>some stupid archaic unlogical system even american-born people on Sup Forums rarely can explain, based on electors and unequally weighted voice, candidate who got less votes can win

lol, it can be easily explained, this system was introduced to prevent smaller states (low pop) from leaving the union

Don't worry Polish bro. We're going to remove him soon.

Muh 30 gorillions

Illogical and inexplicable? It's just dated.

The Internet and phones didn't exist in those days. Local elections were held and representative travelled to submit their votes on their behalf.

Sure, it needs to be changed; but there's nothing mysterious about it's form and function.

It even has useful functions such as giving less popilous states a little more weight in decision making. This isn't necessarily healthy for the system, but it convinces states that being in the union isn't a bad deal for them.

Texas even used this when the joined the union. The constitution allows Texas to split into five states, effectively giving them 8 more electoral votes. Texas refused to join the United States without this provision and the US would be an entirely different place without the help of Texas.

Tldr: our founders weren't stupid, the real problem with our elections is the FPTP system

>it needs to change now that my candidate lost
Fuck off

Yeah, those two scoops were over the line! Peach!

>30 million
Read the number again, stupid cunt.

Concentrating your campaigning efforts on two costal states in a federal republic is pretty stupid

my country is in europe, votes in less densly populated areas count more than a vote from the city.

>being illiterate on Sup Forums

Are we going to have these threads for 4 years? Not like I'd see myself coming here next year..

This is not an argument.
Blue areas are the big cities, the groups of people who have decided to get educated, go out there and meet people.
Gray areas are the peasants, most of whom spend their entire lives on their small patches of land, never meeting anyone outside their own communities and belief systems, and have never read a book other than maybe the Bible.

How can some inbred retard who had never even met anyone who's not like him make an informed decision about the course the entire country is going to take?

If the goal had been to win the popular vote, Trump would've campaigned differently, and supporters who thought their vote didn't matter (because they live in deep blue or deep red states) and therefore stayed home would've voted. Nobody knows how it would've played out.

>Being this much of a fucking shill for Hillary
Just like Brexit and Le Pen, the Donald was the only choice. But I guess being a Serbian you don't understand shit about America.

Because it's not direct democracy so that some shithole without ID laws can't import 30 million illegal shitskins to vote for their favorite. Maybe you should try to educate yourself on the topic before asking retarded questions.
>1 post by this ID
Aha, a shitposter, saged and hidden.

Because we're not a democracy we're a federal republic. If you look at what counties she won and where the democrats hold power and the. Overlay that with where they used their governor and mayoritorial positions to push for i creased immigration and sanctuary citizens, you'll realize the left's strategy the last few decades has been to hold power in a select few cities to gain control over the most populous areas of the country. In order to gain control of the country.

It's why California ha been blue ever since they "reformed" immigration way back when Reagan became president and flooded their state with Hispanic immigrants both legal and illegal.

This is also why they are so anti voting regulation and ID laws because it would prevent multiple votes person and illegal from voting.

The whole system was set up by our founding fathers specifically to prevent their strategy from succeeding.

Also the Governor of Virginia allowed convicted felons to vote.

Eliteism like that is why the democrats lost and continue to lose.

Reddit shares your view

You don't really think "rogue electors" are a good thing, do you? Replace the faulty human element with.... Nothing. Just award the damn electoral votes without a human representative.

Have a great day going off and fucking yourself. Sage and move on

So your cities control your whole country including the less populated, rural areas? Makes sense...

It mainly was decided by the Electoral College Votes. Trump winning 304 over Clinton winning 227.

Considering people freaking out in America over here, it is fair to say this election would have been decided over Mob Rule if the popular vote came first. If that had happened, we would be leaving the fate of our country in the hands of extreme PC pansies. Give me one scenario where that doesn't end in a fire.

This area where the "peasants" lives makes up almost all of American industry, without this area the cities would starve to death. To take away these people's vote would be to bite the hand that feeds.

>1 post

anti-trump in poland... let me guess ur name...
shekelstein? goldmann? shekelschlong?

The Electoral College, moron

But ya notice he didn't give 'em back their 2nd amendment rights.
He's a fucking carpetbagger nigger lover from NY.

30 million?

>she got 3,000,000 more votes
She actually got 77 less votes friend (:

top fucking kek ... traitor in my homeland

>calls someone an 'orange moron'
>too stupid to understand he's only throwing a temper tantrum

youtube.com/watch?v=xNbF9PI9Gjo

Our voting system divides the country into small districts in which the votes are cast to give the votes in less populated areas more weight. Without this system, heavily populated areas would decided all laws in the country and rural areas would have no say whatsoever. Look up the Electoral College. The system actually works quite well to make everyone's vote count, not just city folk

30 million illegals did NOT vote. Are you that fucking stupid? (rhetorical question - of course you are)

1. There are 3,141 counties in the United States;
2. Trump won 3,084 of them;
3. Clinton won 57;
4. There are 62 counties in New York State;
5. Trump won 46 of them.
6. Clinton won 16;
7. Clinton won the popular vote by approx. 1.5 million votes;
8. In the 5 counties that encompass NYC, (Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Richmond & Queens) Clinton received well over 2 million more votes than Trump. (Clinton only won 4 of these counties;
Trump won Richmond);
9. Therefore these 5 counties alone, more than accounted for Clinton winning the popular vote of the entire country;
10. These 5 counties comprise 319 square miles;
11. The United States is comprised of 3, 797,000 square miles;
12. When you have a country that encompasses almost 4 million square miles of territory, it would be ludicrous to even suggest that the vote of those who inhabit a mere 319 square miles should dictate the outcome of a national election;
13. Large, densely populated Democrat cities (NYC, Chicago, LA, etc) don’t and shouldn’t speak for the rest of our country.

Trump is doing better than Verizon and Sprint

Ivanka kinda looks like an alpaca

Liberals still won't understand... good write up though.

Le Pen lost.

Trump is a Jew friendo

nailed it

SAY IT WITH ME
MADAM
PRESIDENT

DRUMPF BTFO xD

Then why do the Jews hate him so much?

How can illegals vote
Do Americans not have any kind of identification at the booth
Can people just keep walking in

you do see the altered text box, don't you faggot?

Because Trump's Jew ties are literally a shill meme. Trump is a billionaire, the Jews control all the money. Of course a wealthy businessman had ties with Jews. Yet they all still supported Hillary during the election

Can someone tell the Polish fuck that made this thread that popular vote means jack shit

It's considered racist.

Only because your country is full of inbred retards like yourself. In a civilized country the popular vote would mean a lot.

It goes back to the Reconstruction era after the Civil War. There were these things called Poll Taxes which Democrats tried to initiate on freed black voters to keep them from voting. This was deemed illegal eventually.

Since the Democrats rely on illegals for voting power, they try to make the argument that voter ID laws are a poll tax. In a lot of states with high illegal presence, this means there isn't an ID requirement to vote. Coincidentally, these states are heavily Democrat and also have heavily corrupt local governments.

There are states with voter ID laws and requirements and some of them do vote Democrat but none of the states without ID requirements vote Republican as far as I remember.