Percentage of christians in Turkey 1914: %20

Percentage of christians in Turkey 1914: %20
Percentage of christians in Turkey 2017: %0.2

good for them getting out of that shithole. have fun being arrested or drafted into the military by your turk-hitler

Percentage of shitskinned subhuman pedophile worshipping roaches in Turkey: 100%

You had that population exchange with Greece didn't you? You got their turk muslims and they your greek christians

Stop being buttmad because you are still a sandnigger. At least 5 million turks are white.

This, bye.

Didn't britfucks and frenchies attack the ottomans in ww1? And that's how saudis got their kingdom etc.

That shows you turks are fucking savages who genocided the Christian population and unable to live like a human being. Your only achievement is reproducing like roaches on my garden. Try to evolve you motherfuckers

Percentage of jews in Austria, Germany and Poland in 1914:
Percentage of jews in Austria, Germany and Poland in 2017:

>getting out
lol, more like assimilated. For example, the Black Sea region is full of Pontic Greeks descendants who think they are the Turkest of Turks.

>5 Million
>Out of 80
Wow 6%
There are african countries thats more white

Percentage of Turks in Netherlands 2017: 2%
Percentage of Turks in Netherlands 2022: 0%

Arnt the lazar Georgian?
I thought the pontics left in 1921

>2022: 20%
fixed it for u

>Muslims in Latvia in 2017:0%
>Muslims in the Lativan Oblast:0%

good one

But is it really so surprising when western european christians attacked their empire & made deals with their arab vassals? The ottoman system of millets supported religious pluralism for a couple of centuries before that, back when europe was doing the catholic vs. protestant thing.

2017 Muslims worldwide 1.6 billion
2043 Muslims worldwide 0

haha

kek

Cool imperial capital, would conquer again.

Turkey didn't exist in 1914.

>percentage of muslims in Bulgaria - 10%
>literally no terrorist attacks caused BY THEM in ages
Guys, it's not the muslims. It's you, and the way you're treating them.

Wow scary. Germany couldn't even "clean" Europe from jews. Now they have a toy army and make nice cars like the japanese. I hope you aren't holding your breath.

nevar 4get

Reeee
Constantinople soon

>Pontic Greeks descendants who think they are the Turkest of Turks.

Your point? Muslims claim other people's histories all the time despite being foreign Invaders. Look at the inbred Arab/turk mutts occupying Iran, they claim to be descendants of Zoroastrians when in reality they're the descendants of those who commit genocide against Zoroastrians.

tl;dr: chances are it's just a turk pretending to be Greek

>turkey 1914
>turkey now
really tickles your almonds

I guess they morphed into Kurds

Kurdish girls are hot