Good Morning, Conservashits/Blumpf tards

Good Morning, Conservashits/Blumpf tards.
I made a bet with some friends.

Please List the number 1 threat to the environment :

Overpopulation which leads to overfishing and deforestation

Define 'environment', its optimal state and what a threat to it is, please.

Chinese

Niggers taking over Italy and making it an industrial superpower

jews

Polarity shift. Asteroids/comets. Solar Flare. Etc etc etc.

this

The environment.

provacative

it's one of my reoccurring nightmares

Radical
Islamic
Terrorism

The environmental movement's shitty energy policy

NATO governments

What most spoon-fed intellectuals don't take into consideration is that these governments have been pumping metal toxins in our air and on our food for decades....but the enviro-nuts want to make cows farting and men getting in cars to go to work the evil of the world.

this

Brown people.

overpopulation

the environment means the habitable zone for human life on Earth.
the word threat means something that causes harm.

Muslims

Lobbying

Umm, rude? I'm not helping you.

Environment? Probably all of the plastic floating around the ocean. What's your point?

Liberals.

Time

Smarmy little think they know it all fuckwits like you and your friends. Hang yourself shill.

Niggers.

Some rock from outer space.

Fukushima and other old nuke plants waiting to melt world wide

Jews, obviously.

Runner up - Consumerist lifestyles perpetuated by urban dwelling liberals, and the massive overpopulation by non-whites (supported by urban dwelling liberals) who are then brought into the consumerist west by urban dwelling liberals.

Urban dwelling liberals are default Jews (and actual Jews).

So in the end - Jews.

Jews then. This is too simple.

Also don't blame Climate Change.

It's only RADICAL Climate Change that is a problem.

You don't defeat Extremist Climate Change by trying to stop it. You defeat it by embracing it.

#Coexist

my intention for this thread is not to debate, but to gather information

This!

We need to show our love to Climate Change, not all Climate Change raises sea level and expands desert. The Climate Change that does is not true Climate Change.

Shitskins

I can't wait for your country to go down the same path that Sweden has. The old reactors will need to be decommissioned, but that process isn't going to cause the end of the world and you know it (so long as we actively replace them with new reactors that can last another 60-75 years).

City retards consuming too much

Farts .. what do i win?

The Cosmos

Overpopulation.

agriculture

number one threat to an environment that sustains humanity as you know it, you mean. well, that would be an eruption, obviously. or a near earth object hurtling into the ocean, boiling it for a few days, killing all the phytoplankton that provide us sweet sweet oxygen farts. a substantial volcano eruption would emit hundreds of thousands of tons of carbon into the atmosphere, blocking out the sun. let's see, what else, oh i dunno, a solar storm, or magnetic wave burst that supercedes our molten iron core. all of those things would eradicate the environment as we know it, and are threats we cannot do jack shit about. good thing the earth will be fine and life already exists. fuck humans at large. good riddance to them and their apple products.

Your intention is to see how many posts until someone says Trump.

Here I'll say it for you: Trump.

Now go and write your little tyt segment on how right wingers think X is a bigger threat to the environment than Trump or whatever. And remember to pick up your wife's son from her fathers house later.

In that case, we surely agree that with technology, industrialisation and us mastering nature, our ability to inhabit the planet has increased, we've become better masters of the planet.
It follows then that the more we pursue that, the more we push humanity's ability to inhabit this or indeed other planets, the closer we get to the above iteal.
If we've got the best positibve in mind, we can deduce the worst kind of setback too: stuff that sets us back and waylays that path. It's neo-paganist new age bullshit envirnonmentalism, with all its hypocricies and blatant anti-humanism.

Turdal Dumpf

he *literally* pulled out of the pears agreement

I just wish people would shut up about their daughter being raped by climate change
#notallclimateschange

frozen methane deposits in the deep ocean and arctic tundra

all life on earth will cease when they thaw and enter the atmosphere

mebbe they shud stop?

suffocated to death by a worldwide fart. go figure. an appropriate way for us to go. also i find it hard to believe that all life would be cut short.

The Chinese Communist Party.

Other than that, the liberal/Green hatred of nuclear power is the absolute, indisputable, number one most destructive element of our environmental policy. If nuclear power was allowed to develop without being subject to uncounted miles of government red tape, we'd have more electricity than we'd know what to do with, and we might have had electric cars much earlier too (as their 'fuel' would be so cheap).
Did you know that the element thorium, which exists in functionally unlimited supply, can power a nuclear plant without any need for isotopic enrichment? (that means it'd be like running your power plant on a metal as cheap as lead or basically any other transition metal.) Or that a single thorium mine could supply the world's energy for hundreds of years?
But no, we're still using the same nuclear technology we had in the 70s. Bill Gates has been trying to pour hundreds of millions of $ into advanced nuclear power, but he's been cockblocked by the government at every turn.
Only one nuclear disaster in history - Chernobyl - has ever resulted in significant damage. And that disaster was virtually intentional because the commies were batshit insane and irresponsible. Three Mile Island was LITERALLY NOTHING, and Fukushima was a giant meme which everyone overreacted to. Nuclear is easily the safest energy technology, apart from memes like wind, tidal and solar which will never be economically competitive or practical.

was gonna post this, good job SA

oprah winfreys gorilla farts

Leftards: they can't do much correct.