"B-but I voted third party!"

>"B-but I voted third party!"
Um, no sweetie, you voted DRUMPF

>assuming any of those third party voters would have voted for Clinton

Didn't really think this through, did ya?

And Ross Perot gave us Bill Clinton. Cry harder.

Hillary won the popular vote and still lost so your argument is meaningless

any vote that isnt for the winner is a wasted vote OP

Young voters who would have stayed home.
lolbertarians who did want to vote for day raycis
bernouts who wanted to prove their virtue signaling and debt forgiveness.

How about blame the 80% of people that didn't vote at al?

So libs going to genocide the greens and lolbergs?

8% of Dems voted Trump lol

It's so fucking embarrassing for you Americans that, in the age of the internet, you can't get a third party candidate above 5%. Why is your country so addicted to TV ads and publicity? It's complete bullshit.

Why go to the trouble of creating a new third party when you can just hijack an existing party and rebrand it to fit your vision?

Jill Stein's policies were closer to CampaignTrump than they were to Hillary's
Gary Johnson's policies were closer to CampaignTrump than they were to Hillary's

He's the same as Hillary now, but at the time of voting, third party voters were essentially voting for CampaignTrump.

it's because of money hans, you don't know how much money it cost to advertise here

Impossible. Trump couldn't do it, Sanders couldn't do it, Gabbard won't do it. Gabbard has to run third party after dividing the DNC or else she will become a puppet. Both the GOP and DNC should be incinerated and thrown into the wind.

It would be chump change to the taxpayer. If there's ever been a good purpose for taxes, this is it.

Good on them. They inadvertantly helped to ensure our country becomes great again. Its better than being a dumb fuck democrat that actively hates our country.

no asshole. you voted establishment scumbag.

yea right, try explaining that to the people lmao

so republicans just vote for who the party tells them to...kinda like the communist party.

>voting 3rd party
>3rd party becomes stronger in the future
>can eventually compete with the big boys with enough support and funding through percentages

Of course Democrat voters are niggers, they only think of the now.

I would. Explaining it to industrialists and their friends would be the true challenge. I believe they'd threaten me.

Popular vote filled with multiple unregistered votes, illegal immigrants, and convicted felons. Sounds like legit democracy

/thread
Voted for Gary (I live in Maryland, my voice is meaningless anyway) and if I didn't vote for him, I wouldn't have voted at all.
Literally nothing would have gotten me to vote for Hillary.

>candidates waste millions on shitty propoganda
>all parties start doing this
No, that's a horrible idea. More taxes is more money they can steal for themselves.

>hurr let's attack the third party voters now that will surely convince them to vote Democrap

Hold that L tight.

>Literally nothing would have gotten me to vote for Hillary.
Would you do it for a Klondike?

But this way you make the (((media))) the ones in charge of federal politics. It's insane. You're leaving the command bridge of your country to money grubbers. That is the truest waste of taxes my friend.

>The most progressive and diverse thing to do is to adhere to a strict two-party oligarchy, stop allowing choice reeEEEEEEEEEEEE

I very literally have(had) friends that won't speak to me anymore because I voted third party. In fucking Texas of all places. I'm a liberal too.

But fuck em.

If someone had put a gun to my head and forced me to vote for Hillary or Trump, I would have voted for Trump.

I guarantee you most third party voters feel similarly.

Who the fuck wanted Hillary anyway...

It's fascinating in its own way. Most lefties like to complain about the two-party system and how it allows oligarchs to cement their power, etc etc. Then every single election without fail they say that 'just for this election' you have to vote for the Democrats because the Republican is Hitler, just this one time, though, honestly.

The Democrats are really anxious to finally flip Texas.

>Given the choice for Hillary Clinton they still chose someone who they knew would have 0 chance of winning.

If you didnt give them their third party, they would've either not voted at all, or it'd be the same outcome with Hillary losing, doesnt take many looks at the crowds Trump draws to figure out more people like him than Hillary.

Been seeing this attack recently in /r/politics comments.

Not sure the end game, going after spoiled ballots and third party voters after the fact is a little daft.

Did it ever occur to you that they voted third party because they didn't want Clinton either?

Of course the solution is more taxes, you are european.

reallocation of taxes ≠ more taxes
With all the tax money your politicians are throwing out the window, you could host all the federal elections in the entire West. You are a fool.

>this just in
>rather than trying to figure out why they lost the presidency, both houses of the legislature, and all but three states, Democrats continue to blame everyone else for their historic losses rather than buck up and figure out what they did wrong
>in other news, water is still wet

How about you guys end the two party system so the people get better options than two turds.

When we get a serious candidate they easily go above 5. That happens once every few decades and it's never from either of the "main" third parties.

AND SHE STILL LOST.

>to a fucking reality tv show host

Kek.

Sweetheart, everyone who voted third party, knows this.

Go back to smoking weed and swallowing your boyfriend's spunk.

>when you accuse the republicans of voter fraud
>but when you demand a recount more votes seem to turn up for Trump
>never mention recount again

where would you cut taxes?

Looking over the results of third parties, three of the top four were from conservative and moderate-right of the political spectrum, and I'm assuming most of this was from the NeverTrump movement. Assuming that none of them support Hillary, that's 50.06% of the nation against her.
Now tell me, where's your popular majority now bitch?