Why are chinks so goddamn savage when it comes to animals?

Why are chinks so goddamn savage when it comes to animals?
instagram.com/p/BU6FtMpFKkP/

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-32638047
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woo_Bum-kon
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Junko_Furuta
youtu.be/ivT-I-yxtdY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>chinks
>human

They don't possess much empathy in general. Even niggers have more. A very cold blooded species.

Scientific tests showed Asians lack empathy

French people eat frogs and snails too user

I've seen niggers treat animals better that's for sure. I mean at least niggers don't boil dogs alive and skin foxes alive

They used to think hurting an animal before eating it made the meat tastier and more tender but this is literally the oposite to what is true (stress hormones released while getting beaten to death degrades meat quality). A lot of them still believe this to be true, a lot do it solely out of ""tradition"" (see next point) and some, like in the OP, do it to look cultured and more attractive to other people

So I take it you're snorting surstromming right now and blasting Abba while building Ikea furniture

Excessive empathy leads to extinction in nature. Western Europe dies because of this.

You can take one look at Asians and tell they don't have empathy.

Before you talk shit about them notice how there's 0 muslims walking around.

>empathy leads to extinction
citation needed

Its the adrenaline that makes the meat taste bad. When deer hunting, it's imperative we kill the deer fast and stress free otherwise the meat can be tainted.

Where the fuck did you formulate that from?

Or any gaijins/round eyes in general. I really admire the fact that they stay homogenous and are proud of their culture but the animal torture seriously gets on my nerves. I could post more fucked up videos of dogs getting tortured by chinks but I wont

>asians are supposedly high IQ
>incapable of learning basic biology
The heck?

Muslims wouldn't stand a chance against communism.

The misguided altruism europeans have for AIDS riddled north Africans will drive them extinct

Japanese are the only smart Asians and that comes with the cost of being perverted, suicidal recluse

Everyone knows China fobs its students tests and test scores

Don't confuse empathy for animals, for empathy for cultures and people. Animals are in the same group as young children - innocents. A lack of empathy for them indicates deep and dangerous psychological conditions.

Although I agree there is too much empathy for immigrating cultures, it's not on the same level as the innocents.

It's just food.

because they themselves are animals.

Shame, I thought Hong Kong was still a bastion of western values. Maybe you're just one of the chinese who immigrated there to reap the good the British did.

to be precise its cortisol that ruins the meat, adrenaline just activates the glands that release the stress hormone cortisol.

I dont think theres much difference in this case. People have empathy towards animals because we are in a more powerful position than it, and because compared to us it is helpless. We are compelled to excercise power and control over a helpless animal, like we are compelled to excercise our power over helpless refugees. At some point though I think the lines between empathy/pity and altruism/narcissism blur and this is where a lot of people sit regarding that matter

They crave protein.

Because repeated devastating famines forced a cultural selection for people who could eat anything from land and sea, if necessary.

you're correct, my bad for leaving that out

Last time I checked I wasn't Chinese.

Well you act like one

This, they tend to eat anything and multiply quick if they aren't controlled, like rats.

Always the same 3 propaganda videos
Never change pol

I hope that murder is executed.

I worked with a Chinese Muslim. When he came here he knew zero English and I helped him learn. The Mexican cooks would show him pork and laugh when he got mad. Pretty cool guy. Moved back to China and told me I should come visit him. I'll never visit him.

Cherry-picked, when they have over 1 billion they can cherry-pick easily.

He's probably dead by now, Chinese savagely beat Chink muslims because they cause a lot of problems which you can look up on youtube. They just go to shops and break shit.

Same with Nigerians but the chinks show them their place and beat them up and cut off their dicks.

Holy shit that's fucking hardcore. ITT: numales who buys their meat from grocery stores or goes hunting with their daddy once a year virtue signal about humane ways their animals have been killed while taking PR pamphlets from industrial slaughterhouses at their words.

I feel like certain cultures/races have been brought into the modern world too quickly.

Africa is/was at least 10,000 years behind western society. Western society was always at the front of the pack, so there were no worries of being brought forward too early when you couldn't handle it. We had all of our years of development, and thus are mentally capable of handling the modern western world

Unfortunately with us getting so far ahead, the other cultures eventually saw, caught on, and either moved to those places or tried to emulate it where they are. But they, as a people, were simply not developed enough to be able to handle it. This is why they commit more crime, terrorize us, fail to integrate.

Gooks aren't human

>Scientific tests showed Asians lack empathy
You mean chinese.
Asians is a *huge* group of people.

anyone who can justify this needs to have mandatory re-education.

I am no expert, but are you sure this is Chinese? It looks a bit Japanese to me.

kid actually survived somehow
bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-32638047

reeeeeeeeee

>boo hoo the asians eat food
Tell me more about how lions humanely kill their antelopes.

"people" like that should be hung.

>Wait, what did you just put in my head?

It is Japanese

>meanwhile in Asia

Also pay attention to the bottom right

We are better than beasts. Comparing our actions to the actions of dumb animals is not valid. The lion knows no better. We know about pain and suffering. And even they typically kill with one quick neck break.

>china
>not even once

Gee, I don' t know: Is it maybe shitting out more and more people + lack of resources?

The cgi arm on top of the box with Thai written all over it?

Looks like he was giving her a helping hand

That looks fake as fuck.

>Ladies and gentlemen, start your engines!

they're not human.

homosapiens evolved to work together with animals.

neanderthals evolved to destroy anything in their path.

lmao what the fuck is he doing

Holy FUCK. Did both of them lose an arm? I can't tell if she's just waving a stump around or not.

Because all asians are weak and pathetic faggots who have to resort to animal abuse to make themselves feel "manly".

I was going to ask if the person in the car was ok. Thank you for the observation

Fucking ALIVE and trying to escape from their mouth?!

That was savagery for the sake of being a savage. Eating disgusting shit is one thing, wanting it to be alive while you consume it is sadistic.

>eating food is animal abuse
Nu-males, everyone.

Why on earth should we have a problem with chinese people biting of the heads of vietnamese people??

Pic related

What does their treatment of animals tell you about how they might treat people

I know I've seen this before. Is this person drunk driving?

It looks like it was his stop

No all Asians.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woo_Bum-kon

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Junko_Furuta

Actually, if they can, lions always go for the jugular, it's the fastest and least painful death. For a species that considers itself the peak of intelligence like we humans do, I think it's expected of us to use our intellect and abilities to make our food suffer as least as possible. We aren't chimpanzee

I blame the Cultural Revolution and the rapid increase in standard of living in the past 20 years. I expect them to "grow out of it" in 2-3 generations.

This is just CGI all over the place.

How do you think animals for food are treated in America? From cows to bees, we treat our food like shit too. That doesn't excuse Chinese savagery, but don't preach what you don't practice.

Animal abuse is the faggot's way of feeling manly. Just like hitting a woman.

is this a crime against kek?

>Just like hitting a woman.

Everytime I'm asked why I chose to study Chinese in Taiwan instead of China, I just say it's because I wanted to learn how to write traditional instead of simplified characters. But really it's because I don't want to be surrounded by commie savages.

What about countries in which video related takes place?

The reason why chinks don't kill their food instantly is simply because they claim the adrenaline from the pain makes the meat taste better and it's healthier to eat, and they have science backing that up regardless of how cruel it seems.

>animal abuse
He's eating food.

You do realize whites have more Neanderthal DNA than Asians do right? Asians have the denisovan DNA

disgusting gook

What do we do about inhuman and savage wogs and niggers though?

youtu.be/ivT-I-yxtdY

KNOW YOUR PLACE!

I know I've seen this before. Is this person drunk driving?

No, hes just driving while being asian.

Chink pussies are so damn good tho

Depends on what denomination of Chinese muslims he was. Clueless Aussie as usual.

Wish that truck had crushed a bunch of mudslimes, pakis or niggers, to be honest.

That'd be a refreshing change.

Fake and gay.

Better utilize the windshield wiper

>East Asians are white

LMAO YOU ALL COMPLAIN ABOUT CHINAMAN EATING ANIMAL WHILE YOUR WOMEN SUCK BLACK AND MUSLIM DICK

He was the lowest common denominator and a dead one

Your Asian women prefer white men and not even in a meme way like the BBC meme, your women literally worship white men

that's statistically not even true

so much so that its embarrassing and makes me feel bad for asian men.

Same shit is happening throughout the west. Intelligent people are too "beta" or numale whatever and not the chads that women want. So they become recluse from seeing chads and their gf's and eventually suicide from having no purpose in life besides career. Why do you think education is so dumbed down in places like america? So this type of thing doesnt take place so regularly, also wages higher here makes the intelligent numales attractive to the opposite sex. Europes birth rate is evidence of the japanese model

Hey man, those guns would come handy against the religion of piss, don't you think?

>Says the animal fucker

Can you stop sucking dog dicks, just because its legal doesn't make it not degenerate you sick freak.

A lot of races/cultures complaining they're being treated as inferior by their fellow human beings do exactly the same or worse to animals.

>be me in africa
>a bunch of nigger proceed to capture a pangolin
>proceed to scare it, kick it and smash it into the ground
>why are you doing that ?
>it's just an animal

>why are you chaining me
>you're just an animal

Another time
>See a cat, proceed to pet it
>You like cats ??
>Yes, you don't ?
>No they're worthless