But I prayed for this shit not to happen. How did this happen again?!?!?!

But I prayed for this shit not to happen. How did this happen again?!?!?!

I don't understand

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=py0-l1M_870
archive.is/zN8hu
redstate.com/california_yankee/2016/11/30/osu-assistant-director-asks-compassion-terrorist/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Saint_Petersburg_Metro_bombing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Maybe try praying to Allah, He seems to get shit done when He wants.

TOP KeK
They actually did it, the madwoman

Holy shit, that was on your TV?
The media in america would be too afraid to show that.

fpbp

pray harder faggot

Praying to the wrong god. Should be praying to allah and this wouldn't happen.

same word spelled two different ways with opposite meanings.

nah
wrong god again

Shut up Achmed.

Pray harder.. oo and positive vibes!

what happened in ohio?

This would be good propaganda. Someone should write all these prayers and hostage on word and in the middle of it all have a red one that says "enough is enough"

> No pray for philippines.
> Dutdut has ISIS insurgence inside one block
> 95% of the area liberated

Seems like some country needs to stop praying and start spraying bulltets to these fucks.

Who do atheist twitter cucks pray to?

Danke Mama Merkel:)

some half-blood got BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=py0-l1M_870

archive.is/zN8hu
'Investigators believe Ohio State attacker was inspired by ISIS and Al-Awlaki'

But he was the only 1 that died so I'm not sure why it would need to be on the list for.

God helps those who help themselves.

In the Bible He commanded His people to suppress foreign cults and kill without mercy those who tried to turn His people away from him to worship the demon styling itself the god of the Amalekites.

Go do that and maybe He'll have mercy on us.

where's your god now?!

the problem is obviously that we only pray after the fact. we need to #pray for every place on earth before it happens

holy fuck. its the atheists. they're being insencere and their prayers aren't working.

A gunman at Ohio State was running around for a bit.

>22 March 2017 : #PrayForLondon
>22 June 2017 : #PrayForLondon

damned if i know

>22 22 22

So June, July 22 is happening?

Bump

I prayed for the terrorist attacks to stop happening
But nothing changed until I prayed with
>HIGH
>IMPACT
>VETTING
>AND
>EXTREMELY
>VIOLENT
>DEPORTATIONS

>Europe rejects Christ
>embraces aethism
>degeneracy follows
>invite millions of Muslim Arabs and Africans into your country
You're praying to God for help to stop you from throwing up and shitting yourself but you keep eating rancid food you fucking morons

>Blue pilled faggot thinks (((putin))) is going to save the white race
kek

It might offend the kikes

Be the change you wish to see. Open up Photoshop and rescue this meme from the underworld, bucko.

You guys forgot the best part though. After that Somali piece of shit crashed into students and started stabbing classmates and faculty before being shot to death, our asshole "Assistant director of Student Life" began condemning students for being outraged at the attacker citing "Islamaphobia." She also went on to diatribe about "Muh black lives matter"
redstate.com/california_yankee/2016/11/30/osu-assistant-director-asks-compassion-terrorist/

Because I prayed that it would.
DOTR SOON

You lads used to it yet?

Aren't some of those not even Islamic attacks?

Its not like we had no terror in the past or pre-9/11, just now we have snowflakes spamming twitter with virtue signaling shit

july 2016 was a non-stop party

Fuck, that's my birthday... It'd be really cool to get 72 free virgin neckbeards though

u mean the dark lord of peace ?

thats actually german tv

Mashallah

Yes, I know that.
I meant to say that the media in the US would be too afraid to compile a list of all the #prayfor* incidents/terrorist attacks lest they incite hatred for the muslims.

Who else hoping for another happening? The Jews are on the move

i prey on prayers.

>Coinsmith

every time

Bullshit, this looks like a classic Gutfeld or Tucker gag.

>atheist prayers

These people deserve what they get and more.

>Because I prayed that it would.
I pray for more terror every day. Most days I'm let down, but yesterday a friend of mine nearly got stabbed in Lundun. How great would that be? Actually knowing a terror victim.

I'm just interested in escalation because Muslims are always over confident and you guys will genocide them(and the rest) sooner or later.

if we collectively use chaos magick we can beat Allah

would certainly make you a happy jew

Why would you say that? You're going to kill the diaspora as well, I know you.
It would not make me happy as a Jew, it would make me happy as a person with European blood going through his veins, to see Europe live again.

Fpbp

>and you guys will genocide them
Sorry but you guys made that impossible when you passified us after WW2. It's to late. The European genocide cannot be reversed

Shut the fuck up faggot

PRAY TO ME

>Shut the fuck up faggot
My goal now is finding a pakki wife and turn her into an mongrel Islamist production unit. My hate wil go on

I hope you're larping, although Idk how broken the nordic countries are and I honestly don't care. The majority of European countries will revolt, let's hope you'll go along with it before you perish.

Maybe because prayers and good feelings don't mean shit. Insane religious bullshit brought this onto us, chugging down a different bottle of religion isn't gonna fix shit. Make a fucking difference and save your bullshit feelgood bs.

PRAY FOR ~LE NEW CITY WHO WAS A TARGET OF TERRORIST ACTS~

#NOTALLMUSLIMS

Wishful thinking is not praying.

#PrayForLondonAgain

Get it trending boys

spread this pic everywhere, this is proof that muslims and islam is cancer and must be destroyed

>St Petersburg

> google

> metro bombings

> wiki

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Saint_Petersburg_Metro_bombing

> Ctrl-f muslim

> 0 hits.

> huh?

Who the fuck edits wikipedia? The entire bombing reolves around this very fact and yet some loser manages to omit this

God only helps those who help themselves.

If you continue to let mudslimes stay in your country, then of course you're going to get attacked.
It's like jumping in font of a car and praying you don't get run over.

#NotAllGoyims

You forgot to send positive vibes their way.