Jesus Christ

Jesus Christ..

I thought you guys were kidding when you said the powerful and governing people of the world worshipped Moloch..

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bohemian_Grove

Other urls found in this thread:

bible.org/article/lucifer-devil-isaiah-1412-kjv-argument-against-modern-translations
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/15893
youtube.com/watch?v=3EsJLNGVJ7E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What are you new guy?

>moloch
>owl

REMINDER - THIS IS A SPONSORED THREAD:

(Mossad), the paid Catholic shills, and the Paid Russian Orthodoxy shills push this... All of these groups = the Alt-Right meme.

The "elite" is code for Jews and their blackmailed sociopath pedophiles (Hillary's mom was a Jew). Because Jews run a child sex slave ring out of Ukraine/Israel and sometimes South America (see Hatti and Clintons) and use pedophiles as their boot-licking goy politicians/celebrities.

They use the symbolism of the occult because it's a marketing campaign to cover up for Zionist and Jewish Communist crimes/power moves. The occult became degenerate as fuck ever since Thelma (Alestor Crowley), Anton (((Levy))) of Hollywood Satanism, and Navy Intelligence groups took over the scene; although it was always a place for scam artists. Freemasons became corrupted after being bought out by Jews in the mid-1800s -- thanks to Napoleon emancipating the Jews and the Rothschild take over Britain with the fall of Napoleon (See Rothschild's run on the stocks after Battle of Waterloo)

Catholics and Russians are both pro-Communism and therefor cover for them too by telling you it's "Satanists" and not Jewish Communists and their Zionist mafia allies. This is something the John Birch Society did when re-inventing the "Illuminati" meme (see Alex Jones connection).

Moloch = word meaning KING (Assyrian)

Moloch propaganda = Jewish hate of enemy king, like they do to Assad

's'atan = Aramaic word meaning "adversary", any adversary, or many adversaries.

Satan the character = Catholic meme to demonize our ancestral gods and dumb down Bible references for stupid plebeian audiences.

Synagogue of Satan = Pro-Roman Jews. Jesus was a Zealot.

Lucifer = Morning Star
Jesus = Morning Star
Luciferians = Christian monks who pissed off the Pope

Judaism = pre-Christianity

Marxism/Communism = Post Christianity Judaism

Cultural Marxism = critical theory, aka strategy to demoralize the Jew's enemies.

Source on pic?

It's Minerva you idiot

On Jeffrey Epstein's island

jews are the first satan worshippers, sacrificing goy kids / blood libel on passovers, all others are their slaves presidents / wannabe good subjects

There is much truth in those good ole conspiracies.

I'm Jewish and I can tell you we did not invent satan worshipping. Judaism is a product of the mystery schools like all other religions except christianity in my opinion. The high up priests rule the masses who they force to interpret texts exoterically while priests know the esoteric truths (not exactly satan worshipping but about making themselves Gods and having all knowledge (like minerva)).

>jews are the first satan worshippers

The "elite" is code for Jews and their blackmailed sociopath pedophiles (Hillary's mom was a Jew). Because Jews run a child sex slave ring out of Ukraine/Israel and sometimes South America (see Hatti and Clintons) and use pedophiles as their boot-licking goy politicians/celebrities.

They use the symbolism of the occult because it's a marketing campaign to cover up for Zionist and Jewish Communist crimes/power moves. The occult became degenerate as fuck ever since Thelma (Alestor Crowley), Anton (((Levy))) of Hollywood Satanism, and Navy Intelligence groups took over the scene; although it was always a place for scam artists. Freemasons became corrupted after being bought out by Jews in the mid-1800s -- thanks to Napoleon emancipating the Jews and the Rothschild take over Britain with the fall of Napoleon (See Rothschild's run on the stocks after Battle of Waterloo)

Catholics and Russians are both pro-Communism and therefor cover for them too by telling you it's "Satanists" and not Jewish Communists and their Zionist mafia allies. This is something the John Birch Society did when re-inventing the "Illuminati" meme (see Alex Jones connection).

Satan the character = Catholic meme to demonize our ancestral gods and dumb down Bible references for stupid plebeian audiences.

Lucifer = Morning Star
Jesus = Morning Star

Judaism = pre-Christianity

Marxism/Communism = Post Christianity Judaism

Cultural Marxism = critical theory, aka strategy to demoralize the Jew's enemies.

House of Cards portrayed this cult in the new season! Y'all should watch

i don't give a fuck what u blab about shlomo, every century there is a case of a shlomo killing a goy kid at passover, every single century. there is no mystery anywhere, only criminals and most of them are jews.

This is more or less on point.

Do you even think the shit you're spewing?

Fucking idiot I'm on your side. Time we get along and take down the elites.

>Lucifer = Morning Star
>Jesus = Morning Star
This is wrong, I would urge you to read through this if you actually cared about the particular subject.
bible.org/article/lucifer-devil-isaiah-1412-kjv-argument-against-modern-translations

I also don't think Hilllary Clinton is faking because of the WikiLeaks email about sacrificing a chicken in her backyard to moloch. Why would she even say something this stupid in a private email if it was all show?

Cultural Marxism = Retardation

Death to Jews

Synagogue of Satan

It's wrong? Jesus is called morning star like 6 times. He's the snake from the garden of eden, he wants to bring us the knowledge that the old testament says is only for the elites

Do you stormshits even think? The elites will put in a controlled opposition jew killer as an excuse to destroy your country. Is that what you want?

How does one trigger virgin birth?

> stormshit

I'm just awake to the Jewish menace. Soon the whole world will be aware - shill....

its Barbara Palvin, I fucking knew it!

Death without a seed means obtaining knowledge, or being reborn, without being taught by and the blood oath of the mystery schools

Oy vey I'm on your side goy

---- darling the only side you'll be is yours in that mass grave.

>Jesus is called morning star like 6 times.
You are right, Jesus is called the morning star. Lucifer was not, just read the link I posted, it explains the hebrew and latin translations.

>conspiracyfags

Lol please. Don't you guys have some meds you forgot to take?

User her full name, user. Barbara "Coalburner" Palvin.

That's disturbing...

In Isa 14:12, The KJV translators did not actually translate the Hebrew word הילל as ‘Lucifer.’ This word occurs only here in the Hebrew Old Testament. Most likely, the KJV translators were not sure what to make of it, and simply duplicated the word used in the Latin Vulgate that translated הילל. In the Vulgate, Isa 14:12 reads as follows:

quomodo cecidisti de caelo lucifer qui mane oriebaris corruisti in terram qui vulnerabas gentes.

Notice the fifth word of the text—lucifer. It is not a proper name but the Latin word for ‘morning star.’ The word lucifer occurs four times in the Vulgate: Isa 14:12, Job 11:17, Job 38:32, and 2 Peter 1:19. In Job 11:17, the KJV renders the Hebrew word בקר as ‘morning’:

et quasi meridianus fulgor consurget tibi ad vesperam et cum te consumptum putaveris orieris ut lucifer

In Job 38:32, the KJV renders the Hebrew word מזרות as Mazzaroth. This is another word that occurs only once in the Hebrew Bible. The KJV translators did not know what it meant, so they simply transliterated the Hebrew into English characters. Even though Jerome, the translator of the Vulgate, knew Hebrew better than the KJV translators did, he was not exactly sure what to make of it either. But he at least tried, rather than simply leave the word untranslated as the KJV translators did. He translated the word as lucifer—or ‘morning star,’ which is very close to the meaning of the Hebrew מזרות:

I honestly have no clue what's going on here I just saw a filthy Jew trying to act like one of us.

The word means ‘constellations’ or ‘crowns’ (modern translators are not sure, though ‘constellations’ is usually preferred). The fact that Jerome recognized that at least the מזרות probably referred to stars is far better than the KJV translators did by leaving the word completely untranslated. There is of course no conspiracy on Jerome’s part here; he is simply being faithful to the Hebrew Bible and is translating as accurately as he can.

In 2 Peter 1:19, the KJV renders the Greek word φωσφόρος (phosphoros) as ‘day star.’ Again, the Latin Vulgate has lucifer here:

et habemus firmiorem propheticum sermonem cui bene facitis adtendentes quasi lucernae lucenti in caliginoso loco donec dies inlucescat et lucifer oriatur in cordibus vestris

In other words, lucifer is not a proper name, but is the Latin word for ‘morning star’ or ‘day star.’ The KJV simply reproduced the Latin in Isa 14:12 because they were not sure what הילל meant. The KJV translators knew Latin better than they knew Greek or Hebrew. In places where they were not sure what the Greek or Hebrew meant, they simply translated or reproduced verbatim the Latin text. This has happened scores, if not hundreds, of times.

I agree we should drug our elite satanic politicians, these conspiracyfags meeting to worship owls need to be dealt with.

>I also don't think Hilllary Clinton is faking because of the WikiLeaks email about sacrificing a chicken in her backyard to moloch.
She said rub her rabbits foot and some other stupid shit too. She's a larping feminist cunt pedophile. But Moloch isn't a real thing.

Reminder:
The biggest pedophile cult is the Catholic priesthood. And they've been control Nations for 1500yrs. Just sayin'

I voted for Trump. Too bad Kushner's involved, that guys an actual satanist.

Mighty Master Moloch, the King of Qliphoth
Lord of Topheth, the valley of Hinnom

You sit on the throne on
The final frontier of Universe
A last guardian of the threshold
To the black hole, to the void

You sit on the throne next to Lord Lucifer
You are Janus of outer space
Rempham, the evening and
Morning star conjoined

You are the diamond, you are the eye

God of death and eternal life
You burn the souls and set them free

The gate you guard is the cosmic maze
You hide true light through veils of darkness
You are the twin of Lucifer
The mouth of hell and the salvation

Abar Ba'esh.

Since that time, Lucifer has made its way into English Bible interpretation as another name for the devil. If there is a conspiracy to sabotage the deity of Christ by translating the Hebrew word הילל in Isa 14:12 as ‘morning star,’ the same as is done with φωσφόρος in 2 Peter 1:19, then this conspiracy goes back to Jerome at the beginning of the fifth century AD! In reality, he translated the Hebrew word faithfully and the Greek word faithfully. It is the KJV that did not translate the word at all, but rather retained the Latin rendering of Jerome in Isa 14:12 and worse, simply transliterated the Hebrew in Job 38:32.2 Jerome cannot be charged with not knowing Hebrew well. He moved to Bethlehem and lived there for 35 years while he worked on the translation. He wanted to learn Hebrew well; making his home for 35 years in the land of the Jews is sufficient proof of that.

But aren’t the references to the individuals in Isa 14:12 and 2 Peter 1:19 as the morning star in modern translations confusing? And thus don’t modern translations undermine the deity of Christ? The reality is that in Isa 14:12 the primary or initial reference of ‘morning star’ is not to the devil but to the Babylonian king. The footnote in the NET Bible here says, “What is the background for the imagery in vv. 12–15? This whole section (vv. 4b–21) is directed to the king of Babylon, who is clearly depicted as a human ruler. Other kings of the earth address him in vv. 9ff., he is called ‘the man’ in v. 16, and, according to vv. 19–20, he possesses a physical body.” At the same time, Isa 14:12–15 seems to go beyond a description of a mortal king. Further, if Jesus in Luke 10:18 and John in Rev 9:1 had this passage in mind, then it is evident that there is a secondary meaning that relates to the devil himself. A double-fulfillment prophecy is thus probably in view.

Here’s the point: if the primary referent is to the Babylonian king (which the great majority of biblical scholars would affirm and as the evidence mentioned in the NET Bible footnote lists), then our understanding of the use of ‘morning star’ in 2 Peter 1:19 makes sense. The morning star literally referred to Venus, but in ancient times it was used metaphorically of earthly kings. The note in the NET Bible at 2 Peter 1:19 is helpful along these lines:

The reference to the morning star constitutes a double entendre. First, the term was normally used to refer to Venus. But the author of course has a metaphorical meaning in mind, as is obvious from the place where the morning star is to rise— “in your hearts.” Most commentators see an allusion to Num 24:17 (“a star shall rise out of Jacob”) in Peter’s words. Early Christian exegesis saw in that passage a prophecy about Christ’s coming. Hence, in this verse Peter tells his audience to heed the OT scriptures which predict the return of Christ, then alludes to one of the passages that does this very thing, all the while running the theme of light on a parallel track. In addition, it may be significant that Peter’s choice of terms here is not the same as is found in the LXX. He has used a Hellenistic word that was sometimes used of emperors and deities, perhaps as a further polemic against the paganism of his day.

We aren´t kidding about any of it son. The globalists, the communsim, the ones who shall not be named by people in no-free-speech zones, and so on.

Sadly I must admit, joking about it would have meant I had a bright vision of the future and not a red one.

Have y'all seen the bohemian grove episode in the new house of cards

No conspiracies. Why would anyone conspire to do evil? The elite of this world just want peace love and prosperity and if anything they are conspiring to help us all. Thank you for mocking those who want to taint the elite's brilliant plans.

It doesn't matter if the word is translated correctly or not retards.

It matters for the "Luciferian" meme and this Alex Jones bluepilling.

If Commies or Albert Pike types are using it, they're using it wrong and it's just a front for who they really are: Commies, Jesuit-Masons, Jews. Place the blame where the blame is do!

trump is a meme ... Try again

>IM JUST LIKE YOU GOY

I presume anyone here engaging this Jew filthy is one of the many shills paid to seem like a Jew can possibly fit in here

Again the only place a Jew can fit in is a mass grave

are you 12 op wtf do maybe even 10 mins of research

>edgy faggot can't do research

Lucifer = Morning Star
Jesus = Morning Star

True.

Just let him talk.

>conspiracy
Let me walk you thru this my good shill friend

>wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/15893
>youtube.com/watch?v=3EsJLNGVJ7E

If you get your way America will soon be like Germany post-1945... Fucking rothschild cuck

That's a fake quote. I looked it up where the source was and read the entire book.

I wasn't impressed DESU

So what's the truth about Pike?

haha, that meme is so fucking stupid.

Digits are the only way to battle moloch

>Sup Forums

>joking

Truth is funnier than fiction

>So what's the truth about Pike?
see pic:

This guy is on the right track.
All this occult stuff is packaging. When you offer up something taboo it's better to wrap it in some uga buga. Bohemian grove is mostly a get together with some lame theater and such. ut they have a lot of gay whores there.

Child prostitution, Organ harvesting, stemcell treatment and drugs is sold. it's both a profit maker and a blackmail opportunity. This is often packaged with occultism and such to make people more comfortable engaging in it. look at it like a orgie in a basement vs an orgie in a castle with masks and fancy occult entertainment.

Futher more. Blackmail, violence and corruption is used to asset strip and take over industry and banking and make even more money.

Pol does not kid. All jokes here are in fact not jokes but truth but are so outrageous that they become depressingly humourous.

>people continually think we're joking or crazy when we tell them
Fuck the CIA for inventing ""conspiracy theories"" as if conspiracies don't happen and are all made up.

yup

From a 12th century Bestiary

Bohemian Grove is one of the lamest secret societies. The organizers are actually losing money and that chimp Alex Jones actually managed to tape one of their gatherings.

Just wait until you learn about the cult of Saturn.

>(Mossad), the paid Catholic shills, and the Paid Russian Orthodoxy shills push this

you are fucking idiot

>They use the symbolism of the occult because it's a marketing campaign to cover up for Zionist and Jewish Communist crimes/power moves.

this

It's actually sadistically ingenious.

I mean, disguising mass pedophilia with Satanic aspects, so that people are less likely to believe survivors.

That's as Machiavellian as you can get.