WHEN. THE. FUCK IS ARE COUNTRY GOING TO START FIGHTING BACK?!

WHEN. THE. FUCK IS ARE COUNTRY GOING TO START FIGHTING BACK?!

If we all just went for and stopped working, the whole country would be in shit. If every White person said fuck off and stopped working or abiding by law this would be done IN A DAY!

you're not

do you agree with him tho?

Yeah but you can't do that, 60 Million people aren't just going to listen to some nerd yelling through the internet to stop feeding their families

What have you personally done to fight back, britbong?

get on your knees and prey you fucking pleb

i dont know what he's saying beyond the first sentence

he seems to be saying that if white people stopped working for a day then that would somehow prevent muslims from killing them?

Time it happened

>is are country

>are country

RIP Britain

Cmon don't be the last

We can't until we have massive protest in the streets until our government changes. Like the niggers do when one of their own gets shot except with less burning down businesses.

Bring finances and industry to a screaming bloody half
then the kikes running the UK govt. would start to feel the burn
He's right

I admire your conviction, and your right. I'm sorry its illegal for you to say that in your country in public.

>not the point

>some nerd

Said the actual nigger who browses here. Also, I said ONE DAY, how can you starve after one day, you dumb shitskin?

Try reading and being humble more, this is why we say niggers are stupid for a reason. Learn you place.

They never say I am right though. If Britain enacted a form of civil disobedience then this is all over.

Alright, alright you desperate faggots. Get on with the task at hand.

Blue hair blue eyes is for feminine faggots

>ARE COUNTRY
how does it feel being a complete retard?

>t. nervous paki

That's one of the best reasons to have big savings. You can hold breath longer than your opponents.

In 3.5 months

i think this is a good strategy.
if you're serious about, you can make this happen. just meme it into reality.

>they wont listen to us
>we will make them listen

Sup Forums has lost it's energy since Trump. But if we meme civil disobedience to have the British people question "what is the point?", we might start to see progress that is beneficial to us.

You think that guy looks good? Dark hair light eyes is the best aesthetic

> not work or abide by law

So you would be acting like refugees then? This is a good plan dad I like it.

The modern Western Euro race is a race of innate cucks. You might think yourself as an exception, but you'll obey your cucked laws and authorities at the drop of a hat. It'll take half a century to become slightly less cucked, but by that time your race is dead. Only by introducing Americans or Slavs to the ecosystem can your country be saved as cucks will never go full depletion or genocidal.

The internet has ruined our society. To be more accurate, social media has destroyed us.

Ok this is straight racist.

Radical Islamist terror attacks are part and parcel and absolutely nothing to do with Islam.

Have you ever heard of the crusades? School shooters are christians.

The real victims here are the Muslim doctors and police men WHO SAVED LIVES last night.

What they fear right now would be massive demonstrations, tens of thousands of people, calling for massive deportation. I'm sure it would have a pulling effect in the political dynamics.

>supporting and upholding a system that neither protects or supports you

It's a break down of the social contract.

You don't even have revert to civil disobedience. Start voting cunts out that are beholden to (((the party))) and not their electorates. Tell your local member that they serve the people or get a meal ticket in their old 9:5 like everyone else.

Yes, this will result in your favorite side of the (((same coin))) that has got you all exactly where you are today being ousted from governing for possibly decades but the rebuilt part(y/ies) will be composed of people entirely beholden to their electors, for the only other outcome is that the party be consigned to history.

And that is not a bad thing either since the new parties and alliances filling the vacuum will soon learn why they are there and how to stay there.

I look at the liberal democracies of the West and realise that despite tacking this way and that on various policies and legislation compared to the opposition, government in general is heading on a fixed course no matter what way people are voting: more immigration, more globalism.

>took all your guns

fight with what, bro?

T. Molymeme

This. Dark hair and blue eyes ftw. One of the hottest girls I've ever known had jet black hair and blue eyes

You need a leader to unit people.

It's not even just white people anymore. Alot of blacks at my gym were going mad about the whole thing. I genuinely beleive if muslims attacked a black church on Sunday there would be a full on war on the street.

Because they give a fuck about their people. White goyim are fucking embarrassing.

>no arguments

Do we? What if England and what is good for it is our leader? If everyone just said "go fuck yourself" and stayed home, who would make (((money))) for (((them)))? Thus White communities would have to come together again.

"WHEN. THE. FUCK IS ARE COUNTRY GOING TO START FIGHTING BACK?!"
When YOU decide to fight back... Don't wait for your "country" idiot

Sorry dude but your police state looks really cucked. Have fun with the white liberals shouting you down anytime you speak against the status quo.

Start by stop sucking jew dick, but that's the problem with anglos, it seems like you can't stop it.

Also even if you realistically manage to try you wouldn't really succeed on the short - mid term because there are still people coming to your country from the regions you (((colonized)))

whats app is evil

You could have had guns to fight back with, but you didn't want them. You let the gov't take your guns away.

This is the point of civil disobedience, how can you shoot a whole Nation unwilling to follow you?

>potato nigger offering unsound advice
>doesn't realise that Brevik did fuck all to stop the problem

>an angry romanian offering nothing but whinging

Breivik began a precedent for the only solution to our problems
your test levels are too low to get this realization

I guess your one of those "if you kill your enemies they win" types..

My test levels are fine, I just see reality for what it is. Your test levels are low egging people on to do something you haven't got the balls to do.

Violence can come later, doing a Breivik is stupid as fuck. He failed to do anything of use.

I've just explained that my method is better than yours and all you have is "u hav low test XD". Once the civil disobedience in enacted, what can any form of power do to counteract it?

You're just a dumb White nigger who doesn't actually know how to win.

>look at how pathetic Ireland was and is after we fucked it up
>IRA
>winning

It doesn't matter how you look like, it's how you carry yourself. I see a lot of slim brown haired feminine guys

>ignoring the timeline that breivik didnt kill anyone, where all those kids went on to ruin their country and import enemy invaders.

yes he did help

Hes actually right, ruining (((economy))) is the only way to force (((ruling class))) pay atention to peoples problems.

Don't ask what your country can do for you... Ask yourself What you can do for your country!

>100 kids died
>Europe was saved by this act

No, burgercuck. No.

What about when sand niggers come to your outpost of civil disobedience and threathen to slit your throat if you don't convert to Islam (if your lucky)
Yeah, this country was actually founded on "winning", militarily. AGAINST YOU

The attack on the bridge happened because of the wave of arrests after Manchester bombing - the british citizens who were preparing an attack felt forced to act now, or never. They wouldn't have done it if you let them be.

Feels good knowing we created a tactical famine.

When 40-50 people dont flee in terror when 3 guys with knifes walk in, and have the courage to call themselves human beings.

There are no "outposts", you thick fucking potato nigger. IT IS THE IDEA THAT THE WHOLE COUNTRY IS NOT ACTING AS A COG FOR OUR OWN DECLINE.

How are you this fucking stupid? No wonder we raped your shitty little island.

>w-we a-actually won

Yeah, you keep thinking that.

>no guns
>no support from your own government or queen
>no balls
fight back with what?

Yeah not taking action isn't going to stop your country transforming into new Pakistan in the next 50 years, even if you totally stopped immigration.
You have to pick up a gun and take active steps.

What is civil disobedience? Even if you are trolling me, you just make Irish people look like the retards we think they are.

>you have to pick up a gun

I'll do what I want, you stupid White nigger. I have thoroughly btfo in the thread and you have nothing left to offer. Go fucking hang yourself.

>fight back with what?
>American ejewcation

fuck off mi5

All that sass will only get your head chopped off, bongload.