Why not close every mosque in Germany/UK/France for atleast a few years...

Why not close every mosque in Germany/UK/France for atleast a few years? Mosques are the reason why Muslims are radicalized in the first place.

>islam is the reason for radical islam

really activates my almonds.

>implying that any politician is willing to take the responsibility for the resulting chimpout

>Why not deport every Muslim and Muslim apologist in Germany/UK/France for forever?

FTFY since you can't fix it yourself.

The source of it comes from their imams.
Sure, they are found in mosques, but they actually keep a low profile there due to surveillance.

It's in apartments and less public places the groups gather to hear the *truth*.

enough is enough

muslims arent to blame, RADICALS are to blame

end muslim hate

#notallmuslims

This could possibly be the stupidest statement on the internet yet. You waffle eating faggots.

many europeans will take up arms to defend islam if this was to happen

Cuck

Then they pray in private in their homes and plot the next attack. Good thinking.

You ignorant uncultured fuck! Terrorists are not radicalized in mosques. It happens online. More efforts must be put in place to regulate the Internet

Very good OP
The people would go for it
but those in control would wet their pants at the mere suggestion. They're earning their retirement gibs by fucking up our countries and our lives

It's a mixed bag. I'm sure there are plenty of mosques that actually deradicalise people.

Poo in loo is right

>implying the resulting chimpout would be worse than what will happen if they arent closed down

Radical MUSLIMS you bloody moron
The more you Islam you worse you become

Fucking this. I'm all radicalized now because of this board. I keep alerting the Brit govt so they can ban bongs. Hopefully Trudeau will follow the leader and do the same.

unless you want to jumpstart a super jihad thats not giong to happen you also have to consider that there are too many mudshit and rapfugees that that the demografics are in there favour.

the best thing we can do know is deportation and closing the borders.

The Zerg bases must be eradicated first.

why is always you fucking leafs

No there aren't

It's called RELIGIOUS FREEDOM you dumb bitch

The person who wipes his ass with his bare hand is calling other people uncultured lol!

Oh fuck I'm dying

The idiots of the AltRight moved the attention towards the Islamic religion.
That's not the driving force of Islamic terror, that's just an excuse.
It's really a geopolitical issue, where if you bombard 6 countries in 8 years for no good reasons, people who lost their houses and families and jobs are gonna blow themselves up because they have nothing left in their lives.

No, they get brainwashed online
Not all mosques are extremist training camps, far from it
Should we ban internet?

Nice undocumented opinion, dumbfuck

You ever think maybe that bitch deserved beheading?

i agree with you we should have left the middle east alone and left the saviges in their containment country's the propblem is that there now coming here and bringing their voilent cultures with them.

Fuck you treasonous faggot, I'll bust your fucking head open

There's the problem. No more religious freedom. Especially for a Foriegn religion that doesn't respect the culture it moved to.

what crime could warrent a beheading without a court to judge?

Why not just send all the Muslims to concentration camp for at least a few years? Muslims are the reason why Muslims are radicalized in the first place.