Cracked

what does Sup Forums think of cracked.com?

Who?

left-wing garbage

*people who disagree with me are garbage

Niggers and jews.

The problem that infests everything.

Including cracked.

But hey they are kidna funny at times,just keep an eye open in case they try to push gay shit on you.

Fuck off liberal shill.

It's come a long way since playing "second fiddle" to Mad magazine.

I used to write for Cracked back in 2011-2012.

has not been good in a very long time

you got it wrong, pol is obsessed with blacked.com

Well, he has the right to that opin- ooooh never mind he's from the People's Republik of the European Jewnion.

Shit is so bad that every now and then I check it out and even the normal fags are now calling them out on their shit in the comments.

2012 or 2013 was the last good year.

It was good when it was "list of odd bits of science/history/animal features"

"Why you're a bigot for not thinking like I do" articles destroyed the site

Cracked used to be BASED, example: they had one of those 7 reasons article about how Native Americans were actually pretty terrible.

Now its all flimsy liberal garbage, with apparently no standards at all. I know this because they actually let one of my friends write for them for a while and I know this guys writing is not worthy of publishing.

It used to be cool. Weird mysteries, random statistics, real confessions, good stuff. Now it's all "white = Nazi" articles. Fuck 'em.

The magazine was funny as fuck a few decades ago. Can't speak for the website.

OBVIOUS SLIDE THREAD

moar like cucked.com amirite?

>SHILL THREAD
>Fuck off cuntblue

SAGED

for real though Cracked was funny back when they had guys like Seanbaby or Gladstone writing for them, now they're just fucking awful. It's nothing but liberal bullshit for days.