Americans think this guy is awesome and a good influence on your kids

>americans think this guy is awesome and a good influence on your kids

>effminate, wimpy, non-confrontational, liberal, passive faggot who probably molested kids

Why are americans so cucked?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5BZlyxS37Kk
youtube.com/watch?v=fKy7ljRr0AA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He wasn't effeminate, he was just a chill guy. What' wrong with you?

And he wasn't liberal because he taught good morals.

WATCH THIS EUROKEKED

youtube.com/watch?v=5BZlyxS37Kk

Fucking stupid fucking Sup Forums changing my words from cuck to kek

faggot. look at him. he probably can't even do ten pushups. he talks like a fag and only speaks about niceness, about how "special" and "Original" each and every child is, making them belief they actually are, creating entitlement, and feminizing them with his soft spoken pussy voice, saying how they must be sweet, gentle, nice and all that other bullshit.

the video you posted just proves my point.

inb4 muh ableism
just a huge faggot, no coincidence that he was the most popular tv show in those degenerate times.

Yeah I wouldn't say he's effeminate. He's just intentionally talking slow because it's a show for like 4-5 year olds.
If anything, he kinda seems like a Christian "Befriend your neighbours" kinda guy, who encourages people to use participate in neighbour community stuff, instead of being a shut in.

Will let me kids watch. Caillou is degenerate shit though.

I never watched much of the show but the "You're special, you're unique" message that he sent to kids no doubt helped in raising a generation of narcisists.

It should be "you're special, but other people matter too, the world doesn't revolve around you but that doesn't mean you're not important"... something to connect that first point with empathy. Blindly telling kids that they're special creates a false sense of stature, now combine that with a single parent household and you've pretty much got a perfect storm to create a narcissist.

Do think his heart is in the right place though. Anyways he's pretty much aimed at very young children so it's not a problem that he's effeminate, butch role-models are for the older kiddies.

Sorry mate but he isn't a faggot,he is what we wish to become. An all white society that is happy with their neighbour.

He is the ideal version of america and europe.

No niggers,no faggots,only whites and pure love.

a weak society, without men, only with liberal, effeminate boys right? a society that can't defend itself and is filled with passive, pacifistic weak and tolerant numales

>he kinda seems like a Christian "Befriend your neighbours" kinda guy

he clearly skipped this part then;

>Know you not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor EFFEMINATE, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God

he was a creep who indoctrinated a generation with being "nice" and passive. he created narcisissits, effeminates, snowflakes,....

Yeah. I guess. In truth, never really watched him much as a kid. It was on TV a lot, but I found it boring. A lot of those old puppet shows were pretty dated by the 80's, action cartoons were the shit.

television was a mistake.

>effeminate

Why do you keep coming back to effeminate? How's he effeminate? The guy spoke softly because he was hosting a show targeted at kids in the single digits. The guy exercised every day, fathered two sons, maintained a happy marriage, and faced fucking stomach cancer with courage and humility.

The guy is no way the a paragon of masculinity but to say he's effeminate because his kids show character was soft spoken and polite is ridiculous.

The show wasn't about being effeminate or acting cucked. It was about driving home important morals for kids and teaching them how to be comfortable with themselves and others.

>You're special, and I like you just the way you are, but if you want to try new things or change some things about yourself, that's fine too. Here are some interesting things that other people do or believe. Let's watch some puppets teach valuable moral lessons about befriending your neighbors, looking out for one another, and standing up for yourself. Now we'll learn how crayons or candles are made, or visit important monuments and historical sites. Let's do some really neat crafts projects. Then I'll feed my fish and hang up my sweater.

It's such a good feeling, to know your alive...

People will only defend their neighborhood if they love it, user.

Part of the problem is that people don't care about things going to shit because they'll simply move away from it when it gets too bad.

A waffle talking about child abuse, mein sides.

The show taught kids how to cope with various aspects of their lives, and was a big deal for kids in toxic home environments or broken families, because Rogers was like a friend they could come home to and have a relaxed atmosphere to learn in.

The whole point of the show wasn't to turn kids into passive faggots, it was to teach kids about the variety of things there aren't in the world and how good you may actually have it. I remember one time when a kid with a spinal disability was on the show, that was the first time I had ever seen anything like that in the real world as a kid.

It educated kids about what he deals with and it wasn't about being "oh poor you you're crippled", because the kid was really happy despite his life being awful. It was about showing kids even in the WORST circunstances, you should look at the positive and be comfortable with yourself, without making it the worlds problem (unlike what liberals and SJWs pushed in colleges over the last few years).

The whole point was to actually promote the idea of treating others with respect and real equality, not preferential treatment. But you wouldn't know that being a Eurofag

go back to fasting, muhamad

You can always detect the degenerate when an image of Mr. Rogers provokes anger and insult rather than fond childhood memories.

>Talking shit about Mr. Rogers
I vaguely remember this show from my childhood, didn't he die so the show was cancelled or something?

Truth

Rogers was max comfiness

The twitch marathon was amazing. The thing you got to remember is imagine a broken home, maybe Fred was the only positive message a kid would get his whole childhood. There is literally nothing degenerate about this show.

Your making it sound like he was a flaming faggot telling kids to pick there own gender

He just got too old to keep doing it. IIRC he was like 75 when they filmed the last episode, and that was after he'd been doing the show 30 weeks a year for like 35 years.

About a year or two after the last episode aired he announced that he'd been diagnosed with terminal stomach cancer. Fought it for another year after the announcement before he passed.

Mr. Rogers would have kicked the shit out of you, then made you feel better about it afterwards. Cunt.

Mister Rogers, Bob Ross and Yeshua ben Yosef are the only three good Christians ever to have lived.

Go back to milking goats, mr. Rogers is a national treasure

lol you think he's effeminate because u have a crush

Nigga you aren't even a real country

>being polite and speaking slowly when dealing directly with small children makes you effeminate

What the actual fuck is wrong with you?

He's intended to be soothing because the show is intended for very young kids. What's he supposed to be like, screaming at them?

Who shoved a sandy tampon up your ass Poirot?

Europeanized communist hippies push this shit.
The same people who are in charge of the left today actually.

OP is from the Middle East so he doesn't know what a positive role model is

Mister Rogers was a saint on earth you shut your whore mouth.

Fred Rogers was a saintly man and OP is a faggot. But I like you just the way you are anyway, faggot

he has a higher kill count than you do

Okay wafflefags, enough is enough.

DON'T TALK SHIT ABOUT MR. ROGERS!

>Don't cut off your pee-pees, neighbor. You are great just the way you are!

Some lines you can't cross.

Fuck you. Mr Rogers encouraged millions of us to use our imaginations and to think creatively. We enjoyed him because he was kind and mellow, much like Bob Ross.
Pic related is the shit that's being marketed to our children in the current year. I'd take Mr Rogers over "BAD BABY ELSA SPIDERMAN" degeneracy any day

What the fuck

this

>he wore the sweater and long sleeves to hide the navy tats he got when he was gutting nips in WWII

My niece watches this degenerate shit.

I keep telling her mom to cut that off. Little kids are almost addicted to these weird as fuck MKUltra Monarch mind control videos.

I came into this thread afraid that Sup Forums was going to be shitting on one of my childhood idols. I am pleasantly surprised.

In retrospect, his message may have been misinterpreted by some kids as "I can be as big of a shit as I want and it's ok because I'm perfect the way I am". Probably played a part in the "I may be morbidly obese but I'm still beautiful" horseshit we see. But it is also the responsibility of parents, not just Mr. Rogers.

You make me sick.

>effminate, wimpy, non-confrontational, liberal, passive faggot who probably molested kids

You realize he was a fucking war hero in WWII, right? What do you expect him to do? Make a children's show where he shoots nips in the head and snaps their necks?

In all fairness, we were a more innocent people then. An 85% white, picket fences society (in many places, at least).

It's only the cynicism and nihilism of the current era that makes a man who read his Bible every day and taught kids seem creepy or "effeminate".

Mr. Rogers was pure and we don't like it when people talk shit about him. And from all accounts he was exactly who he appeared to be.

only a nigger could hate mr rogers

let me get a citation on that war hero shit
genuinely interested

Even blacks watched him growing up

It's funny how, even as a child, I dodged all that gay, emasculated crap on TV. I watched power Rangers, tmnt, ronin warriors, you name it. Anything with fighting, I watched it. I did NOT watch sesame street, Mr. Rogers, barney, etc. Now I'm an army veteran in law school. However, I'm still on Sup Forums...

According to Wikipedia, "Despite recurring rumors, he never served in the military."

He was also a vegetarian, didn't smoke, didn't drink, and still died at 74.

for young children this guy is awesome

the burger problem is now boys, young men, and men are all the same. they never actually become men

let's not even start on american "women"

You're clearly a latent homosexual.

Reaaly stretching for something to criticize here.

>non-confrontational
He believed in not using violence. That's not the same as non-confrontational.

Surprised this hasn't been posted:
youtube.com/watch?v=fKy7ljRr0AA

The man has a quiet rage. You can hear it in this speech here. Specifically around 1:30-2:010

well this thread has triggered a lot of degenerate weaklings. I guess when your society and morality has collapsed, you look up to anyone who is friendly as a role model.

>He was a vegetarian on ethical grounds, stating "I don't want to eat anything that has a mother"

>Despite recurring rumors, he never served in the military.

sounds like a true manly role model lmao

>the burger problem is now boys, young men, and men are all the same. they never actually become men
>says France
You will always sound like a massive fag in French.

Because all pol\ in America were raised by a guy like this

>It's a "euro fag over compensates for the failing of his country" episode

Keep mr rogers outta this