Whoa, this is powerful

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ndYPp-3cvbk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1996_Manchester_bombing
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nobody died in that attack from the blast.

>this shit again
The security measures against the Irish were actually quite severe

What did they do, wait till everyone went home? Polite potatoes.

I dont think you understand how powerful this is, mate. It's a timely message that needs to be heard and I thank @OxUID for having the courage to share it on twitter.

>I didn't read my history: the tweet

>faggot that wasn't born think he knewd how bad the Irish were controlled after that shit

The IRA called people beforehand and told them to leave.
The IRA wouldn't target civilians, only police and politicians

Exactly the IRA wasn't out to kill people, just cause destruction. Ignorant people don't know that, and don't know about Muslims

We blew it up and were hired to rebuild it.
No need to thank us.

IRA often sent warnings before their attacks to avoid killing some random Britbong.

they literally gave a warning ahead of time to make sure no one actually died

most of the IRA bombings in civilian areas were to destroy property not people

Weren't there 0 casualties that day though?

>bu bu but white people did it toooooooooooooooo

hang these types first

this is sexist

>one attack since 1993 vs monthly attacks since 2015

hmmmm

Mate you are a deadset fuckwit and you don't know anything about history. This is a powerful message and a timely one too.

Good plan let's let the IRA loose on ISIS!

And? That doesn't change the fact that they bombed a city and their previous bombings did kill a few civs. Stockholm syndrome much.

This. And that tosser that said Muslim cunts last night on tv needs to pay.

IRA was another false flag

Stop giving us a bad name you cunt.

Wouldn't have blamed them if we did. On top of this, IRA terrorism in England was nowhere near what Muslim terrorism is now.

>we didn't ban Irish people
You cucks in europe are fucked
F

amen

>$0.89 has been deposited to your Shareblue account, with a troll bonus of an additional $1.50

Separatists of a group that has lived in the land you govern for centuries is the same as a culture that comes to your lands to be openly hostile to your society.

ok

should have banned the irish honestly.

after the pub bombings in the 70s and the brutal reaction to them, they thought they'd best let the brits know beforehand and not kill anyone or there wouldn't be anything left of ireland to defend

Thank you London.

Listening to a guy named Anus.

Nah.

It was in Manchester and the IRA called before they detonated it, and it led to multi-million pound regeneration for the entire city.

buildings are people too!

>1999
>yesterday

WOAH JEEZ I GUESS CHRISTIANS ARE AS BAAAAAD AS MUSLIMS

Humor? The only sides in orbit are the victims.

Massive difference between a whole group of people reading the same creed as suicide bombers, compared to those who don't.

Yeah just post that after every attack, that'll help you.

It's not like they are foreign invaders trying to replace the native demographic or anything

I wasn't aware of that, that's quite noble even though I don't really like the IRA.

Yes they did, and gave a warning before the attack.

It wasn't intended to kill anyone, just strike at the UK's financial industry in the City of London.

Nah all it did was pave the way for this 1984-Orwellian-level of security cameras ever present in this country as a whole. Businesses had to make plans just in case this "small group of cunts" attacked again.
Also fair shout to the IRA, at least they were civilised enough to warn everyone an hour or so before the bombings to reduce the killing of people.

A little early but still fucking funny.

No, it's not.
It's apologetic for all those muslims who knew their neighbour, son, co-worker was an extremist and who harboured them anyway.

Muslims don't bleong in Western lands. They have to leave or to be killed. All of them.

>Anis

What did he mean by this Sup Forums?

A couple of people actually did die in that bombing. Go look it up.

No you get fucked cunt, if you aren't appreciating how powerful this is then I just cannot fucken help you.

This is a brave tweet.

History isn't ready for these modern levels of #brave

UWOTM8 that was a british bomb by the british

an interview with some of the people who did it ...........kek

youtube.com/watch?v=ndYPp-3cvbk

Damn, you have to go 30 years back to find a christian attack that didnt even kill anyone.

You can go 30 minutes back and find a muzzie attack.

DIDNT YOU READ IT?

ITS POWERFUL

POWERFUL
O
W
E
R
F
U
L

If you need a lawyer let me know

Rodney Freake
[email protected]

England gave in to some IRA demands to get peace.

What Muslim demands do we need to meet? Simple, nothing less than Sharia.

And once again, I shall post this.

LMAO takes a cunt to know a cunt for sure

how long until they use the falkland war as a scape goat?

>we didnt banned argentinians after the falkland war because of christians
>not all muslins

>dosen't blame his ancestors for making contact with them
>dosen't blame his ancestors for bringing them to your country

the biggest contradiction of the alt-right, you sure love your ancestors who fucked you in the ass, and soon you will do the same to then next generation by climate change

1992, 10 April: Baltic Exchange bombing: A large bomb exploded in St Mary Axe in the City of London. The bomb was contained in a large white truck and consisted of a fertilizer device wrapped with a detonation cord made from Semtex. It killed three people: Paul Butt, 29, Baltic Exchange employee Thomas Casey, 49, and 15-year-old Danielle Carter. The bomb also caused damage to surrounding buildings, many of which were also badly damaged by the Bishopsgate bombing the following year. The bomb caused £800 million worth of damage, £200 million more than the total damaged caused by the 10,000 explosions that had occurred during the Troubles in Northern Ireland up to that point.

Sadly, I think you might be right. But that just makes it all the more necessary. #holdbackthenight

Because the IRA was making a statement

They often warned before they bombed because the innocent deaths didnt help their cause.

But it's a lie. Pic related. The IRA were also bankrolled and armed Muslims. Checkmate athetits.

This

I'm literally in tears laughing. People like this actually exist bahaahhaaha

Rekt

I don't hate Islam or Muslims, I really don't care. I just don't want them here guy. Understand?

And yea guy, maybe England would have been better off banning the Irish immigration until the IRA was sufficiently put down. Maybe these buildings wouldn't have been culturally enriched.

actually the IRA had wide support

The IRA warned us about the bomb an hour before it went off.

It wasn't powerful and the IRA is just a bunch of drug dealers now.

Enablers will be the first to hang.

>I just don't want them here guy. Understand?

Sounds like you hate muslims.

Remember that one time 20 years ago?

the retardation of the Left never ceases to amaze me.

The motivation for these attacks were political in nature.
Mudslimes are killing us because of our religion.

>Irony

The IRA always rang ahead because the attacks were intended to be symbolic.

The IRA had clear goals and were willing to negotiate. Also, the Irish constitution doesn't say to "kill the non-believers where you find them."

>baseball hat
>necklace
>b&w profile picture

Whenever I play hoi4 or eu4 as Ireland I'm always kind of pissed that Engalnd gets to start with a piece of my island.

The tweet. It was powerful (in a way no bomb could ever be, because love and reason always conquer hatred and intolerance).

>News of the World photographer Ed Henty was killed after ignoring police warnings and rushing to the scene.

It was a suicide.

Didn't the IRA mostly call in their warnings about car bombs?

In 28 years, the IRA killed 644 civilians.

In 9 days of Ramadan this year, Muslim terrorists have killed 510, and will assuredly kill more than 644 civilians before the end of Ramadan.

That's because it wasn't that bomb you idiot. The pictured bomb was in Manchester.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1996_Manchester_bombing

It's incredible how this rhetoric has turned much of Sup Forums into apologists for the IRA

This board is genuinely fucking retarded. You just hear that the Irish were great people, not killing civilians with their bombs and run with it because you can't actually argue against the post. You'll feel superior for sure though because everyone else in this echo chamber agrees with you.

The Irish were treated much worse than any Muslim in the UK today. If these history-revisionists are advocating that Muslims should be treated like the Irish during the active IRA then be my fucking guest.

>kids die in horror
>"humor is the best reaction"
Ok

That 15 yr old girl didn't.

>in 1993
They have to go back a while don't they.

And they say Americans are uneducated

The Irish really knew how to put a bomb together.

I have no sympathy for you disgusting , crooked toothed, genocidimg brits.
>try to genocide Irish
>get your people blown up
>think it's over
>many years later Muslims blow your people up
Fucking karma
No sympathy for a dead britbong, sorry, but your ancestors starved mine.

Wrong.

>created new church just to pump and dump roal whores
>don't offend the muslims they'll get mad and then kill you, but just accept it they can't help it

what the fuck happened to you england?

>IRA wasn't in the right

No it's eye rolling. Also Islam is a religion of hate and intolerance, it cannot exist with the rest of the world.

You didn't but you should have, as well as every other religion. Had you banned religion back then you wouldn't have the terrorist attacks of today.

AHAHAHAHA
Everyone laugh, it's a plastic paddy!