Yes, because guns would have stopped a truck from killing people

>Yes, because guns would have stopped a truck from killing people.
>Yes, because if this terrorist had access to guns he totally wouldn't have killed even more people

Why do you fags fall for this shitty logic?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=2eb_1496309988
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why do you, fag, reply to Trump's tweets just like he wants?

Everyone should own a portable nuclear device
It would stop a truck in no time

A society that retains the will to use guns is a place where mud terrorism will not thrive.

How did these terrorists get a hold of an illegal knife? Is Tesco supporting terrorism?

try running someone over with a truck in GTA Online and see what happens kid. everyone in GTA Online has guns and your brains are gonna get splattered all over the inside of the windshield in your truck.

He is saying if you ban guns, people just kill in different ways.

And he is correct. Ban vehicles and knifes WHEN THINK OF THE CHILDREN

>We will be safer if we just banned guns guise

WHOOPS. OP IS STILL A FAGGOT.

So we should make it easier for terrorists to kill people by giving them access to guns?

Yes, part and parcel of living in a free society.

Banning guns haven't stopped them from killing. So why ban guns at all to keep people from self defense?

>Dark alley. Ahmed blocks my path. He has a knife and is going to cut me open. I pull out my gun and shoot him.

>Dark alley. Ahmed blocks my path. He has a knife and is going to cut me open. My government banned guns and took them all away in the name of protecting me. I have no chance of having the upper hand. My fate rests in the balance.

Go fuck yourself.

>Guns would have stopped a truck from killing people
Well it's not a bullet-proof windshield or tires, could've safely taken him out.

>if he had access to guns he totally wouldn't have killed more people
Honestly I think if you live in a country with carrying laws, a truck is your best bet with the most armor. but if he did pull out a gun and someone else did and shot him dead before he could pull his trigger, maybe nothing would've happened in that theory.

Why do you think fags will fall for your shitty logic when it's just as flawed as trumps can be?

Nukes killed 0 people. Unban nukes!!

Gas yourself retard

>Not wanting private nuke ownership

Confirmed faggot

PART AND PARCEL
A
R
T

A
N
D

P
A
R
C
E
L

Yes because it is not shitty logic. Did you not see the pic of the calais truck attack? Lots of bullets in the windshield. Better a gun than no gun.....

Actually nuclear radiation has killed quite a few people
Kys faggot

Everyone have access to knives and we all have fists. So ofc those will mostly be used. Very few have a rifle. You use what you got and the more potent the more will die.

>Dark alley. Before you even know what's happened Ahmed has unloaded four rounds into your chest.

Fucking niggers ruin everything I swear. If we ever get Draconian gun laws, it will be because of them. Guns are righteous in the hands of the law-abiding white man.

Gun control exists primarily because Democrats (Jews) fear black people and don't want them owning weapons.

Well, its to late to ban black people, you missed that chance. All you can do now is make it harder for the chimps to get a gun.

And thats a fucking stupid argument. Run truck into crowd then start shooting would cause even more deaths. People wouldnt be able to defend themselves because the shock of the truck running into them/near them

>Why do you fags fall for this shitty logic?
How was the truck attack in Nice, France stopped?

OH RIGHT, WITH GUNS. It doesn't matter who has the guns so long as they are available to stop and deter violence. Local law enforcement are slower to respond and are not any more capable that your average citizen.

It's never too late for a good 'ole ethnic cleansing.

Someone link this retarded idiot to the Dallas Muhammad drawing contest terrorists

There is a fair chance that in your dying adrenalin rush that you'll pull your gun and kill him right back which is an important thing to note. The vast majority of people are law abiding citizens and murderers, thieves and rapists are a small minority. If these bad people had a fair chance of dying every time that they hurt someone then they would go extinct until new ones are made.

This whole "every life is sacred" is just keeping the bad blood around.

that's not even his point, his point is that the only times people react with "we should ban the weapon used" is when that weaponed is a gun.

>somehow thinks this makes being completely defenseless against a knife OK

>relaxing around people of darker complexion
>living in a city where there are people of darker complexion

Serves you right.

You mean you do
Youve taken the bait
And you think you're being clever little boi

Pretty sure cops with guns killed the 3 london guys as well.

Guns work, when you are at war.

Yes guns would have stopped it.
Guy plows through a crowd with a truck, halfway through, people start pulling concealed weapons out and focus fire on the driver.

FUCK YOU DRUMPF YOU ORANGE ASSHOLE

SHUT UP KYKE SHILL, MAGA

>and second, in Harry Potter when he did the Levi oh saa spell he could have stopped the truck and safely let the muslims out

Yes, because by the time the government gets off its ass and fights back, allowing public carry in dark times will be impossible because we can't use guns.
You also forget that terrorists don't act in accordance with the law, and the better organized groups like ISIS already have guns in the country, or can get them smuggled in easily. that may not specifically be the case here, but considering how weak we're turning out to be, its a matter of time before ISIS begins supporting the local terrorist cells over here.

liveleak.com/view?i=2eb_1496309988