So tell me Sup Forums why don't all UK POLICE have guns?

> Citizens had to throw chairs at the jihadists -- because the police ran away
theguardian.com/uk-news/live/2017/jun/03/london-bridge-closed-after-serious-police-incident-live?CMP=twt_gu

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian
archive.is/pqlWh
youtube.com/watch?v=4jxOXbpTmnk
youtube.com/watch?v=eydFlxX-1dQ
archive.is/RNDT4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Please archive

>theguardian com/uk-news/live/2017/jun/03/london-bridge-closed-after-serious-police-incident-live?CMP=twt_gu
archive.is/pqlWh

Because the public don't want them to have them.
Armed officers also do it voluntarily and don't get paid more.

This. It's pretty stupid to have guns in a civilized country (aka NOT america)

How fucking stupid is this. People are tossing fucking chairs and police run away. What is their excuse? I bet these were women and or Muslims.

A man would have tossed a chair or whatever else they could have found. Jesus Christ liberals are a 5th column. Genocide now.

rare picture of one of the attackers fleeing the scene

This

Well most of your Cuck police don't even have
taser guns

What weapons do they have to enforce the laws? None?

Why are you asking a stupid fucking American that has no clue about my country?
Loads of the police have tasers, there are armed police roaming literally all over London and all police have batons and pepper spray.

They don't have service pistols?!
IS IT THAT BAD?

Your country has turned into a Bitch country full of Cucks
youtube.com/watch?v=4jxOXbpTmnk

I heard in South Africa packs of niggers will jump cops and steal their guns. Would be the same with Arabs in the UK you think?

Then why the hell did they run away?

I would guess all your police will be getting weapons now after that national embarrassment.
They will pry be sending some over the pond to train them how to deal with shitskins properly.

Oi, mate!
That's not fair - bin that chair!

Because Brits have completely given their balls along with their weapons away to the nanny state.

They were PCSOs who ran. Not proper police officers. A BTP officer ran in and got stabbed, he wasnt armed.

>American police
>shoots first, drops the shitskin in 10 seconds or less

>Britcuck police
>run and hide because the terrorists have steak knives and stopping them would be islamophobic

TOPKEK

Are there really no instructions to arm yourselves?

In America we teach kids to swarm the attack if they get cornered. We train them to know when to switch from laying low to killing them as fast as they can and how to improvise weapons

youtube.com/watch?v=eydFlxX-1dQ

why do British agents need to wear ski masks? are they afraid of being identified in public? is it just for aesthetic like boko haram or are they cowardly like antifa?

Because they might hurt themselves with those guns. They would rather spend the money on housing more refugees than on training their officers how to use guns.

The last one!!

Holy shit. Even Canadian police have guns. British gun-control is much more strict than in Canada. Canada > UK

Fucking Tea-Fags.

>Be English
>Get chaired

Londoners are just lambs ready to be slaughtered. Fuck the British ruling class and the leftist Islam apologists.

There's the element of recognition, yeah. There is also a certain intimidation factor.
If there is a case of "police brutality" people wouldn't be able to identify the razzers responsible for it.

I live in MERICA and love that we have response plans like pic

Because the EU encourages pacifism and as such we should destroy all weapons and bend over for the muslims.

Yup EU is so fucked

> in 2010 Brussels Airport bomber was sentenced to 10 years in prison after shooting at police officers with an AK-47, was released on probation after 5 years but then disappeared. 1 year later he was part of the Brussels-Paris network and blew himself up killing dozens in the name of Allah.
archive.is/RNDT4