You guys have obviously never read the Qur'an if you think Islan promotes terrorism

twitter.com/MuslimIQ/status/850432241566187520

Other urls found in this thread:

thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/violence.aspx
google.com/search?q=dr bill warner
youtube.com/watch?v=mUTwkt1mLzk
youtube.com/watch?v=renHCvVAIo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Fl0iZGUVGD0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>what is taquia

>teaches terrorism
>"it's not terrorism if we're right, you fucking kaffir infidels"

why did mohammed behead non-believers then

>Qur'an requires that you believe it IN FULL, no cherry picking!

>Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing... but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun(the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)"

im not afraid of islam, i just dont like it

Here's some fuel for the thread, go at it

thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/violence.aspx

soros told u 2 say that

uh-huh

>Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

Is this real life?

You rang?

>Quran (4:89) - "They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks."

Day 9 of Ramadan Bombathon, at this rate it will easily break last years high score.

Also, Islam is one of those chronological stories where the latest statement is the one to uphold, and every message of peace has been revoked through a message of violence that replaces it.

how many diferent versions of the goat fucker manual there is?

>Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not."

These 'peaceful' Muslims are disobeying the word of Allah

I don't care if it says hug puppies, it's time to start rounding up.

Only the original and an English translation, but the imam clearly doesn't teach his disciples about abrogation.

> ha! no! wrong! it's just a coincidence that all these Muslim countries have radical laws like death for gays, death to apostates, and breed tons of terrorists

>kitman
this
the nigger there is omitting to tell about the abrogation rule: a latter verse abrogates an earlier one
and guess what the peaceful verses are in the early quran, the mecca one
when muhammad moved to medina with his 150 followers he turned from a peaceful prophet into a bloodthirsty jihadist
check dr bill warner on this
google.com/search?q=dr bill warner

Doesn't every bible have some fucked up shit in it through? I don't assume every Christian is gonna murder my ass for being a heathen. There's plenty of fucked up religious faggots shooting people down in the name off God.

>using daesh to try and distance ISIS from Islam
>telling others they are the ones cherrypicking
>people scared of the demographic that blow up, stab, and run over innocents are just dirty islamaphobes
man this guy has the whole fucking sandwich here

>Doesn't every bible have some fucked up shit in it through?
in christianity the peaceful prophet comes about after the bloodthirsty god
christians are taught to be like jesus, muslims like muhammad

It's the Islamophobes fault

The bible does have some bad stuff - i.e. stoning adulterers. But it's all in the Old Testament, and there isn't much of it. Modern Christians know that was just the way society was back then, and it doesn't apply to modern day life.

Christians follow the New Testament, which is basically all that flowers n turn the other cheek stuff. The one you are talking about is the Old Testament, where God would literally punish you for pulling out during sex.

The Bible teaches that women are chattel with no rights and that all Amalekites must be put to the sword without mercy.

Feminism and Islam happened because people wouldn't do what the Bible said.

>You must read the bible in full.
>Christian extremists(can't believe I just said that because there is no group I am currently aware of on Daesh level) cherry pick the Bible.

Both sides do that shit.
The difference is Christians read "cut their fucking heads off" and think "nah, I just won't bake them a cake."

Bot non-Muslims aren't innocent :^)

>the parts were the quran tells you it's not only OK to murder infidels but actually encouraged is just cherrypicking you have to get the full picture :^)

EVERYTIME

As soon as you force them to comment on a specific they say they are not a scholar

You ask them which scholar can interpret it

NEVER AN ANSWER

It's a fucking catch 22 whereby nobody can interpret it correctly so nobody can critic it for being awful

Can we just start torching shit jesus

19The portion of Jacob is not like these; For the Maker of all is He, And of the tribe of His inheritance; The LORD of hosts is His name. 20He says, "You are My war-club, My weapon of war; And with you I shatter nations, And with you I destroy kingdoms. 21"With you I shatter the horse and his rider, And with you I shatter the chariot and its rider,…

The quran does not tell moslem women to wear bags over themselves either, but they do it

>There's plenty of fucked up religious faggots shooting people down in the name off God
Except Sunni Islam is doing constantly, when was the last Christian terrorism?

>You must real it in full, no cherrypicking

>book literally tells you to ignore passages from earlier within the book if something that comes later contradicts it.
>later passages are all about fucking non-muslims in the ass, raping their women and going to heaven if you die in the holy war against kuffar

The only way to stop it id to round up muslims and liberals that defend muslims and send them somewhere else or put them in mass graves.

It's funny because the muslim idea of "not perverse" is actually extremely perverse and quite bloody.

Typical Taqqiyah. I've read the thing and it's basically "If you don't submit to Allah, you will go to Hell, where we have all those different ways to torture you" all the way throughout.
Remember to hide and sage

I don't think any single thing of Islam, because Islam isn't any single thing. This is one attribute it has which may or may not be consistent with its teachings: it's the lens through which shitskins act out their hatred, rage, greed, and envy against whites. The problem is race, but religion is being used as a smokescreen as well as a proxy.

Come on, all you guys should know this already.

>MuslimIQ

Kek that's a good one

Even the "calm, peaceful Muslims" can't help but subtly admit that the ultimate goal of Islam is for it to dominate the world.

Watch this:

youtube.com/watch?v=mUTwkt1mLzk

39:45

>See, there are two totally different views of Islam! One says that you stop fighting the infidel once they embrace Islam, and the other says that you keep fighting them until they embrace Islam.

As you can see, those two views are totally different. Protip: they're the exact same.

>Muslims weren't violent until ISIS
wew

You do not need to learn chemistry to know a bomb explodes

Who cares..

You can read the Koran to me when I gas you

Actually the difference is that the christian extremists form private groups and kill and rape each other in these cult camps.

You can even see the other people, including the white Muslim cuck, looking around awkwardly after he says it

>Umm I'm pretty sure that's the exact same thing? ........

THE WHOLE POINT OF THE QU'RAN IS ITHAT IT IS LITERALLY THE DIRECT WORD FROM GOD. IT CANNOT BE MISINTERPRETED. IT IS LITERALLY 100% UNMISTAKABLE.

sage

Beautiful indian get - like butts squatting in the street

>t.Achmed

But Islam IS terrorism.
And not a day goes by without fucking muslims proving that point exactly.

Islam is just an enabler of violent and subhuman non-whites. Do you believe if a sandnigger converts to christianity he will become like us?

youtube.com/watch?v=renHCvVAIo

an anime reviewer literally shits on this subject. A youtube comedian of all people.

There's a big difference. The bible is really long, and the OT to Christians is more about historical context than behavior. Even for Jews it is largely more history than law. So first you have to sort out all the passages that are essential historical. For instance, yeah, the bible has a passage wherein it is described that a man hands over his servant girl who is summarily raped and beaten to death by assholes. But you aren't supposed to like the assholes, they're assholes who raped a girl to death because they couldn't get some angel buttlove. Then there are other brutal things described as orders, but they'll be like 'And Then God ordered the Israelites to fuck the shit out of the Caananites and leave none alive.' That's pretty fucked up, and it sure sucked to be a Caananite, but that's obviously a specific order to a specific people in a specific time and place.

The Quran does not do that. It is intended to be a manual of behavior and nothing else. It has certain stories within it, but the verses you see passed around here aren't part of those. Those are the edicts which Muslims must aspire to be. Now, some argue you should only follow the Quran, which is bad enough, but in practice most Muslims follow some amount of Haddith, which are things Mohammed said and did. Since he's perfect, anything that was good enough for him is good enough for you, except certain things that applied only to him (Like getting first pick of captive women, having more wives and a larger collection of slave girls, bigger cut of the war booty, that sort of thing)

Don't care, fuck islam and fuck muslims.

I've read reliance of the traveler, its pretty clear in the edicts it makes about terror, murder, beheading, and rape.

Kathy Griffin. Her life is over now because of white brutal old white christian white terrorists.

Not quite. Its supposed to have infinite mysteries and be perfect and beautiful and reveal itself over time and shit. Basically ye olde 2deep4u to keep people from calling a spade a spade when they read it. Like, if you read it, and it offends you 'Woah man, you just don't get it. It totally doesn't say that, just look over here at this amazing nothing I have that sure disproves whatever crazy thing you thought it said, now don't you feel silly, let us never speak of this again'

religionofpeace.com

DON'T LOOK BACK IN ANGER!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Fl0iZGUVGD0

who is this?