WTF? All those thoughts and prayers aren't actually helping???

WTF? All those thoughts and prayers aren't actually helping???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l9DI5I-_s0o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

praying is for cucks

Fuck you. Sky daddy listens to me

Becaause they're praying for more muslims not for kicking them out

queer

they are, allah is answering all of them

WTF but I put a British flag in my facebook profile after Manchester, why did they attack again?!??!?! I don't understand!??!?

Yeah? Then why are you in your mommy's basement shitposting on Sup Forums?

i don't understand why i find her face quite attractive (of course her body is great). she has the face of a prepubescent boy... am i gay?

LIVE AS YOU PRAY. Prayer MUST BE TIED TO ACTION or ELSE YOU ARE CORRECT.

SURPRISE! ALL GIRLS ARE JUST UNDERDEVELOPED MEN.

youtube.com/watch?v=l9DI5I-_s0o
Maybe you're praying to the wrong god.

ALSO, SLIGHTLY DEFORMED. YOU DON'T LOVE WOMEN, YOU LOVE CONTROLLING THEM.

Why do I not find Alice attractive even though she's clearly a 10/10 by all objective standards?

My thoughts and atheist prayers are with Britain.

but why? many people add british flag filter on facebook profiles. what else we can do?

>atheist prayers
such a funny phrase

uh no, turn to god you sinner

repent

it is scientifically proven that prayers and thoughts help. but now that you think otherwise its suppose to mean that it doesnt. pssshhh please kid. I've been doing it for years and nothing is gonna stop me and the others like me, you wanna know why? Because it helps. Boom kid, boom

is she the chink new zealander whore from mfc?

God doesn't entertain retardation, you have to protect yourself but if you get "used" and accept terrorist violence is "part and parcel of living in the big city" you are an idiot and on your own.

>it is scientifically proven that prayers and thoughts help
hahahaha, no
nice bait, tho

i doubt they are really even praying

like they just say they are but how many of these worms actually knelt down and talked to themselves saying "gawwwd pweease stawp these bad guys wahhh"

they cant even pretend to help

this is why christianity will lose
retards are praying
while muslims are making bombs

hmmmmmm

better keep on calling the people who want to actually solve the problem racistbigotnazis

are her boobs fake? I mean they are perfect

because she's a boring camwhore who has't been blacked yet

It'll work after the next one, I'm sure!

Christianity has been neutered as well by the new testament thanks to (((them)))
Also, Christianity is seen as a 'nice' religion where you don't do anything but be 'nice'

The pope is also on the side of Islam, so there's no begging for a another crusade

FACEBOOKFILTER HARDER

guess we didnt get quite enough twitter hashtags

She's kinda lewd, OP. Who is she?
Pretty much this. Catholics have overblown it with the praying stuff. Orthodox churches have it right.

>Who is she?
MissAlice