More Than 90 Percent of Americans in Mexico Live There Illegally

latina.com/lifestyle/news/most-americans-mexico-undocumented

politico.mx/minuta-politica/minuta-politica-gobierno-federal/ilegales-más-del-90-de-estadounidenses-que-viven-en-méxico/

Other urls found in this thread:

latina.com/lifestyle/news/most-americans-mexico-undocumented
youtube.com/watch?v=YJHab60Iuj8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

stupid burgers committing crimes and leeching the welfare of Mexico

I think you need to build a wall then and pay for it.

Americans living in Mexico are most likely retirees enjoying mexican pussy for a peso.

How about you deport all Americans in Mexico, we'll deport all Mexicans in America & call it even?

What, all 50 of them?

It sounds like they need to build a wall along their nothern boarder.

Why won't you deport them?

The burgers have to go (((BACK)))

How many is that? 20?

Feel free to deport them.

we'll invade you at our leisure wtf you gonna do about it?

And you won't do shit about it because they're a net benefit to your economy.

Mexico doesn't require a visa for Americans. You just walk right in.

TRI FIDDY

That doesn't mean you can stay longer than a certain period of time.

t.ICEfag

Neither the US you just walk in and collect your gibs in a sanctuary city

Yea and they're all sons and daughters of mexicans who came to the US illegally.

way more than that, Mexico has a number of almost exclusively European areas in very nice areas. Mexico won't do shit b/c these people have alot of money, which is why they don't care about illegal American immigration.

If all the rich spics were coming over here, no one would ever raise the issue of illegal mexican immigration. no one would care.

My uncle lived there until he passed last year, in Tecate. American, but he did his thing and registered, paid his fees and received good medical care while working a fruit stand for our former ranch hand while collecting his pension and enjoying good cervezas. His Mexican wife went through hell and their kids were put through the ringer for US papers, he thought it was 'only right' he do it properly

Come on, you fucking cunts. He hated most American retirees over their cheap bullshit. Get legal, hypocritical shitheads.

delete

I would because they are brown coming into a white nation. Mexico used to be whiter anyways but the mestizos took over the empire and turned everything to complete utter shit..

Ah, gotta love it when history repeats itself.

>humanity being racist almost its entire existence but still unable to learn the value of racial separation after all this time and history being repeated

just end us. I pray for the second coming of christ to wipe everything out ewe need another flood.

Nice, there's am enclave of americans near my city, I'm gonna pretend I'm a migration agent and squeeze out some dollars from them or fuck around with them until they get really scared of being deported

Fuck americans

about 700k as of the 2015 census
The USA is not sending their best, we should really consider a really violent purge of those immigrant leeches

Then deport them and build a wall you stupid beaner. Do we have to think of everything first?

I bet a lot of them are people whose family illegally immigrated to the US and then decided to go back to Mexico and take their kids with them, who are now American citizens because they were born in the US.

99% of them are mexican immigrants and their children going back however.

so deport them

He does have a point as much as I despise spics. I spent a year of highschool in Mexico City as a transfer student at their international school. There's a very large population of "disenfranchised" self-hating americans in Mexico City. Basically, take your most obnoxious liberal professor and multiply that by 100 and you have your average American ex-pat living in Mexico.

The guy who use to be my Economics professor in that school was particularly annoying. Ironically, while preaching the benefits of Mexican public transportation he got mugged and stabbed outside of the metro one night. Didn't change his rhetoric one bit though. I'm sure he's either dead by now or "DIE MIERDA" tier.

Piss in a sewer.

Actually not true. The government might not care but the people tend to when good land gets bought up by foreigners.

The Americans there illegally pay more taxes than Mexican citizens

They also do the jobs Mexicans can't do due to low IQ

Additionally Mexicans need the illegals to enrich their culture (American culture is known worldwide, Mexican culture is just tacos)

Don't be racist bro

Most of them are criminals escaping prison sentences. Who else would want to live in that shithole? Maybe Mexico should deport and extradite them.

You're right spic, we're not sending our best. Mexico should build it's own wall.

This. Trade deal between Trump and King Bean?

>the firefighters' faces
They're fucking dead on the inside.

>he got mugged and stabbed outside of the metro
I rode that shit metro for eight years and nothing happened to me man, however a friend of mine got robbed like twice a year, dumb bitch always flashing cell phones and tablets.

yes all 10 of them... you stupid spic

they bring their dollars with them. Their influence is benefical for us.

>mericans living in Mexico are most likely retirees enjoying mexican pussy for a peso.

this

I don't remember but there is somewhere in mexico a town that is being invaded by retired americans. I think i'll move there to leech some dollars with my hot boipucci.

You dumb fuck. They are here illegaly because if they got papers then the US would track the money they spend on our Loli Industry.

Russians are actually our biggest sources of dirty money but no ever talks about them.

Obviously. Americans who move to Mexico are fleeing law enforcement. Why else would an American move to Mexico?

>The Americans there illegally pay more taxes than Mexican citizens
How the fuck are you going to pay taxes if you're illegally you dumb streetshitting leaf.

there are tiny towns in ensenada that are like burger expat enclaves
there are similar places in the yucatan coastal areas and bcs

And they're most likely not being subsidized by the Mexican government, like illegal beaners are in the USA.

I should mention this guy was mulato and looked like a raging faggot (bald, wore a fedora, had a heavy lisp). He was also extremely naive, so I think that had something to do with it.

I once went to Tepito for shits n' giggles and nothing happened to us. The U.S. embassy later told my dad that it was one of the most dangerous places in the city. I think it's just a matter of time, place and how much you stand out.

Also, this was back in 06-07.

Been considering a move there myself, considering ive spent a lot of time south of the border, i know the language, and i understand the people. As far as americans being there illegally, its pretty simple, 99% of that 90% only vacation there and the mexican government does not enforce the laws like they are written, plane and simple. And i dont think i need to say more to stress why america needs to enforce it's immigration laws, and if trump thinks a wall will help, so be it.

but they are almost all retired boomers right?, i mean, they don't invest or work.

>a matter of time

If you live there, youll eventually be a victim of crime. If you are just passing by or going to the tianguis every once in a while, its unlikely youll run into trouble

that's because its literally impossible to become an Mexican citizen unless you have ties to a Cartel or high ranking gov official.

Also its easier just to pay off anyone who gives you shit for being an american than to become a citizen.

Yeah, that's what we did. We checked out a few bootleg DVD and Nike shoes; then GTFO.

I remember this episode. The surprise came when they said they were having a baby too.

What happens as an illegal when you
retire, or can't find a job for some time? Is it so lax that you can pay into the social system and benefit from it later on?

Shit, the baby must have been crushed under all that weight. Props to her husband for even finding her pussy in the first place.

lol all 10 of them and can guarantee they are of mexican heritage

Unlike you, Americans living in mexico actually have money to spend. When a beer costs a quarter in Mexico, that's easy living.

Tepito is fucking hardcore man, I used to go there and have Micheladas and just walk with the friend that got mugged all the time, never had any trouble there.

are they fucking beaners if so I don't want them

Preach it brother!!!

criminals have a way to spot their next victim. You and your friend looked to be not worth the effort to being attacked.

I'm 180 and look like i can beat the shit out of you, so yeah you would think more than twice before you try to fuck with me

>Fo0t
You know what to do.

would you fuck my boipucci? (not even joking)

>Why else would an American move to Mexico?
The same reasons why first worlders have always immigrated to turd world shitholes, because their money goes further and you can fuck a 12 year old without ramifications.

There are an absolute shitload of Americans working in San Diego and living in Tijuana, precisely because of California's extreme cost of living. Deportations lowering housing costs in SoCal and getting illegals off gubmint gibsmedat will go a long way towards correcting the problem, as nobody wants to live in fucking Mexico by choice.

almost none of us work.
a lot of us open businesses and invest in our communities.But almost none of us work jobs because the pay is shit(min wage 80 peso i think=$5 day or so)
cancun is one of the sexworker capitals of the world.
life is good(but fucking hot in the summer)

retired burger here.

No you faggot.

i wish you were my sugar daddy

:.(

right but
>65%
so they're probably US-born spics.

so when you want to get rid of them all teh liberals will come out and call you racists?
i somehow doubt that will be the case

I wish we could afford that nice fence.

In your own fucking link:
>latina.com/lifestyle/news/most-americans-mexico-undocumented
>91.2 percent of U.S. citizens living in neighboring Mexico are there illegally, according to ... Excélsior.
>based on findings from a 2015 census survey
>Latino Rebels fact-checked the numbers by analyzing the survey on their own. In doing so, they discovered that Excélsior did not take into account the number of U.S. citizens living in Mexico who are also Mexican citizens and have dual citizenship.

So in other words, a survey suggests that 91.2 percent of U.S. citizens living in Mexico do not have immigration papers, probably because they're also Mexican citizens and therefore not immigrants at all.

there are tons of gays here.surprising for the isla mujeres(island of women).
i'm not gay but anyone is welcome to suck my dick,but I already have a concubine maid that I see once a week.

Why pay the money to get legal Mexican immigration papers($200 or more)when I can bribe the guy who checks them for $20?
they search for illegal workers,never illegal residents.we are permanent tourist.

i get the feeling its because the majority of them are american born mexicans who went back to live in mexico and never bothered to get a citizenship

How many ethnic Mexican Americans live in Mexico? These people think they can just hop back and forth.

DEPORT BURGER

No, it's just bullshit:
They analysed a survey with typical Mexican half-assedness, looked at the gap between American citizens living in Mexico and American citizens living with immigration papers, did not account for dual-citizenships, which are almost certainly nearly all of the American citizens living in Mexico.

Foreigners legally cannot own land in Mexico so that is not an issue. If only you leafs instituted a similar policy

many of all nationalities simply use the visas.they are for 6months.all you do is cross the border once every 6 months and you're good.
not just burgers
we're up to our asses in aussies and russians too.

youtube.com/watch?v=YJHab60Iuj8

You need to deport all those indesirables back to america, they are drug dealer and rapits.

Some I assume are good people.

Okay send them back, it is your right.

you lease it for 99 years if not a mexican citizen.
so if you marry or naturalize you keep it(but are old as fuck)

Sounds like they need a "path to citizenship" you fucking hypocrite beans.

They should be deported back to the USA. When they get caught, they do get put on a bus back the the USA.

So? Send them back. They're not your problem, and you have no obligation to do anything for them.

gringos BTFO

>i'm not gay but anyone is welcome to suck my dick
fag

Pls gib us whites

No shit, the majority of them are either retired FBI/CIA/MPs etc. who don't want to be found, or criminals knowing they are face in the crowd in Mexico and won't be extradited.

Its mostly the elderly, because pharmaceuticals are way fuckin cheaper in mexico using the US dollar. There always by the beach towns and believe it or not those towns live off the tourism of the whiteys. Its a win/win.

Just about everything in Mexico is "Undocumented" since a big part of the country outside of the major cities is third world peasantry.

hello :=)