Does anyone else feel like we are on the verge of greatness?

Does anyone else feel like we are on the verge of greatness?

Yes everything right now is currently dog shit.

But after posting here, you just know its all going to be okay. We have each other and whatever happens I will always know that someone out in the world thinks the way I do.

When the time is at hand we will be ready.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qFLhGq0060w
aeon.co/essays/why-isis-has-the-potential-to-be-a-world-altering-revolution
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

111 days to go.

Why do you say that?

Do the math.

Yes op.

No you do it for me

>muh September the 23rd

Nothing will happen. People are always picking days for happenings. March 15th, June 1st nothing ever happens, stop fucking waiting and live in the now.

9/23/17.

Laugh all you want.

You can feel it, I can feel it. The whole fucking world feels it, baby.

And what is this supposed to mean?

youtube.com/watch?v=qFLhGq0060w

Something is going to happen, but it won't be that day.

Eclipse; stars; a giant pepe in the sky; Saturn...

The usual m8; come on.

>on the verge of greatness
I am, at least.

Fuck no, we all hate each other here.

Yes

Nice.

yes, but not for the reasons you think

Furthermore, I have 100% confidence that whatever happens we will be victorious

That's just your Amerifat herd mentality kicking in don't fall for it.

aeon.co/essays/why-isis-has-the-potential-to-be-a-world-altering-revolution
>Civilisations rise and fall on the vitality of their cultural ideals, not their material assets alone. History shows that most societies have sacred values for which their people would passionately fight, risking serious loss and even death rather than compromise. Our research suggests this is so for many who join ISIS, and for many Kurds who oppose them on the frontlines. But, so far, we find no comparable willingness among the majority of youth that we sample in Western democracies. With the defeat of fascism and communism, have their lives defaulted to the quest for comfort and safety? Is this enough to ensure the survival, much less triumph, of values we have come to take for granted, on which we believe our world is based? More than the threat from violent jihadis, this might be the key existential issue for open societies today.

So we're pretty much fucked if we don't get another ideology going to stomp the wogs.

I can only wonder, if Sup Forums was given a large enough piece of land to form a country on, what kind of country Sup Forums would build and what kind of policies would be in effect?

I dont get why this hasnt been tired. The whole "LOL lets invade Tuvalu" fiasco was as close as it got. If you could get even a fifth of this board to move to an isolated part of canada, you could easily have a de facto separatist state.