Mix the race lose the face

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/03/16/1500-acid-attacks-hit-london-since-2011/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how does one even get acid, seriously

Brucia il carbone, paga il doblone.

OH MY GOD SHE'S FUCKED

Drain cleaner.

Every hardware store in America sells acid over the counter. It has a number of uses. I don't know how its regulated in Europe though.

Is "jilted" synonymous with "nigger"?

car batteries

> boyfriend denies the attack

How the fuck is this idiot going to spin this.

> oh, err, she kind of fell into a stack of acid cans

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

she deserved it, nigger fucking whore.
too bad the nigger didn't stab her eyes out

Muslims get it for free

Yeah but cleaning acid or some shit is not the type that instantly melts your face, no?

>Dem dick sucking lips.

Car battery or something like that. Also there's thousand of deadly chemicals in every hardware store

They use sulfuric, nitric or hydrochloric acid. The latter is far less damaging.

You can make sulfuric acid by yourself, from heating car battery acid. I don't remember the exact process. A cheaper alternative is this . Drain cleaners contain sulfuric acid at high concentrations.

It is if it's concentrated enough. It doesn't actually melt your face off like ice cream on a hot day Hollywood style, but it will fuck you up.

The worst part about it is that she will go against anyone who says it was because he was a black savage. If she admits that she made a mistake it would show that she has bad judgement. God forbid white females have a little bit of personal responsibility so she will simply deny anything insinuating fault to her death bed.

Whats up with mudslimes using acid on women?

fpbp

> Whats up with mudslimes using acid on EVERYONE?

dailycaller.com/2017/03/16/1500-acid-attacks-hit-london-since-2011/

> Charities consulted by British media said 80 percent of all acid attack victims globally are women.

> London, however, has the opposite trend. Nearly 80 percent of acid attack victims in the city are men.

Be careful out there. Acid fucks you up for life. It's one of the worst thing that can happen to you. It's a lifelong sentence.

>Jorge Tavares
>mudslime
it was another type of shitskin

edgy

He'll get away with it.

1. Drain cleaner is basic, not acidic
2. That shit will not destroy your face

>giving a fuck about a coalburner

Kill yourself ahmed

Sad that so many women don know the simple rule. Burn the coal pay the toll!

Define getting away. He will most likely get 5-10 years in prison which is a good deal

They were told that blacks are equal to whites and are not on average more agressive.

Was going to take my countrymen under the bus for being a retard but you just saved him. Fucking christ.

They're a race of backward sociopaths and beta lemmings who cheer on the worst among them.

No, she didn't deserve it.

Look, we've all been subjected to multi-culti brainwashing for decades now. She did not know any better, and she probably thought she was doing a good thing, dating someone not her own race, looking beyond skin color.

Unfortunately, she had to learn the truth about race mixing the hard way.

Fuck off. No one forces you to date niggers. She did it because she enjoyed being a whore.

It's time these whores pay for their betrayal

feels good man

she was trash anyway after being touched by a nigger

cunt should have been killed, like who the fuck needs this disfigured bimbo now?

Its kind of funny how so many people (wen it seems, especially) have this image of the black or Muslim alpha male who will be the muscle bound god in their life.

Reality is, the vast majority of american blacks and European Muslims are beta fuckwads in bad shape, with no idea what to do with their lives other than to fuck around all day, little to no ambition for anything other than casual sex, and couldn't defend anything 1 on 1 (hence the well known phenomenon of attacking in groups).

Its only massive mainstream media brainwashing that keeps this farce alive. Now that the MM is quickly crumbling..............

A lot of people make the burns worse by dousing themselves with water.

Best thing to do is not to rub it, try to identify the compound (if it's soapy and bitter, it's a base) then treat it with the opposite solution.

Keep your head down and try to shake off the excess. Call 911 immediately even if it feels mild at first.

Then lastly, make sure to burn down your local mosque so it doesn't happen again.

car battery acid IS sulfuric acid
hydrochloric acid is sold as a pool chemical in concentrated form at home depot and similar hardware stores

Let me tell you about the mentality of race mixing whores. They went through a lot of native men first and got bored of them. Then they picked up the new exciting toy straight from Africa. As soon as that happend they began to mock and shame the native men.

They acted like cunts all while being protected by the said men. And now the native men are leaving them to fend off for themselves.

also forgot to mention it's known as muriatic acid in such form

ARRRR, MATEYS

I know, and when they get fucked up its nice Entertainment.

all race mixing whores should get the acid treatment, either by black nigger or by a heroic white male who marks the coalburner so no white man shall ever fall for her again.

burn the coal, pay the toll

Can confirm. I've seen a lot of migrants and none of them look like the Hollywood stereotype. It's not a matter of malnutrition. Their build is completely different. The Somalians look like wooden sticks attached together. There are different Europeans and there are different Africans.

Sorry disregard what I said, dousing with lots of fresh water is a good thing. I'm an idiot and remembered that incorrectly.

Gessica "betrayed my race, got acid in the face" Notaro

An SJW white knight beta will swoop her up.

There's a beta for every has been, never was, coal burner or mentaly retarded slut.

>An SJW white knight beta
I hope this doesn't happen.

To bad he died in the Grande concert attack. RIP sweet prince.
#GoneButNotForgotten

If the judge doesn't believe that, he's a bigot and racist, amirite?

hehe, I had to chuckle at that.

Questo

the toll: paid

Burn the coal pay the toll.

moot is dead?

they expected one of us in the wreckage brother

Not to say it wasn't her fault for banging the violent negro, but having your face melt off is quite a horrid thing, think of living the rest of your life with only one eye and a burnt, ugly face, especially as a woman where your looks are everything, she's lost for life, killing her would have been more humane.

I can't help but feel bad...

stop being a cuck and stop feeling bad for some coalburning whore.

that cunt lost the moment she settled for a nigger and not a superior white man.

Justice has been served here.

See you later space cowboy
1988~2017

burn the coal
pay the toll

taint the race
you are now a disgrace

be a race apologetic
you are now quadriplegic

suck monkey dick
your ass is now kicked

destroy your genes
here come the memes

if racemix today
you are not wanted anyway

claim to have jungle fever
its actually a stab in the liver

>her mother was sterilized before entering

wtf italy

Yeah, but removing her by killing her wouldn't be so gruesome, is coalburning really so bad that a quick death isn't enough but a disfigured life as a molten face monster?

I see that it's valuable as a warning sign though.

Also who the hell is that ugly kid and why do you post him with every single one of your posts? Is that a new meme or some lowkey tripfaggotry?

Agree. These peeps need to be on Plebbit with this shit.

She would've never looked at anyone on here before her looks were taken. The only worth damn near 98% of women have.

Now she'll be forced to get a personality to compensate. Just glad the toll was paid. Reminds me of white trash pitbull owners. But it's the best doggo ever, right before they eat their kiddos face off.

>Smug fuckers rustle my jimmies

>being THIS fucking new

Holy shit back off to the ditt with you

who is she and why does she make my skin crawl?

Casual sex? I believe you meant rape.

fuck off with the newfag thing, I've been here for quite a while now and have seen that kid here a few times, but I don't get what's so funny about him or why you post him with almost every post of yours, so either explain or fuck off with your shit.
I bet you also accuse people of "le reddit spacing"

fuck off newfaggot and educate yourself about memes.

WHERE DO THEY KEEP GETTING ACID FROM HOLY SHIT?

I am trying to educate myself about memes right now, but you're a stubborn cunt.

If you've "been here for quite awhile". How the fuck do you not get it yet?

Are you slow? Or just a media hack larping??

if he would have said the truth he would have instantly recognized him.
but he didn't and now he keeps lying about not being a filthy newfaggot.

what are the punishments for such behavior?
I'd say beatings.

I've seen pics of that dude before, but wasn't too interested in learning to know about him as he seemed like just another turboautist, I am oversaturated with that content from CWC.

I thought there might be more to him and wanted to know, but the other dude was acting up like a cunt after I asked.

I just skipped through a few videos of him and am not that impressed, I only question myself if it's for real or if he's playing the autism.

Yeah, sorry I didn't educate myself about your beloved fast food autist.

Burn the coal........................

>This

I don't know why women burn coal and expect a "happily ever after" outcome. It's baffling...

>Doblone

Kek

It's the guy who liked to dismember hookers and rape their severed heads. I think they finally caught him.

Kek

Schizophrenic Germans, the thread.

One must become master of the meme if you are nit to be called newfag. Or worse, Summer cancer.

And going militant plebbit when someone calls you a faggot is a great clue that:

>A you are indeed a faggot

and

>B that you don't know how this place works. So, newfag.

Faggot

She is lucky she is still alive, most are murdered.

AHHHHRRRR DRINK UP ME HEARTIES

fuck this whore was also cute

Don't worry, women read about these stories too and their #1 fear in life is to be raped/killed by a man who gets angry with them. This is the main reason they hate all the precursors to that, like yelling, domestic violence, and men who violate consent in general.

Give it a decade, and over that time span (i.e. right now) there will be a mass redpilling of women who were raised on disney and other lies. I suggest being receptive to the ethical yet misled ones, who mostly were just doing what they were told and didn't understand the level of degeneracy and corruption in the world today.

he is a christian nigger like you.

Didnt know the Airforce accepted the Neggro. Must be tough times.

>Found the roach guys!

I bet till today no one even brought up that maybe she is kinda her fault for not realising that she was in relations with a fucking subhuman rage monkey, but hey, thats a nice price to pay for a blue eyed nigger

The cost of Tolls has gone up.

>sympathy for traitors
Nope. Let her be a walking beacon of why you stay away from shitskins.

Why is defending myself against accusations plebbit like? I wanted to find out what's so funny about that guy that males the other guy use him for every post, I thought i missed a gem of a meme, but so far he's been very disappointing.

>Mix the race lose the face
Burn the coal, pay the toll.

>Rule n1: if you could have prevented this but you didnt its actually your fault whats happened

stop being a cuck apologist

it's funny how their greatest fear also turns them on so much.

>Burn the coal, pay the toll.
Burn the coal, pay the toll.

>he didn't watch every reviewbrah video EVER
>he wasn't here when reviewbrah was stalked

Holy fuck could you be any more newfag than that?
you're the cancer killing Sup Forums.

Nig gonna nig

>She is lucky she is still alive, most are murdered.
Indeed.