Is this the future?

Is this the future?

Other urls found in this thread:

polskieradio.pl/42/273/Artykul/1771431,GUS-PKB-w-I-kwartale-2017-r-wzrosl-o-4-proc-Gospodarke-w-gore-ciagna-konsumpcja-i-budownictwo
youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
youtube.com/watch?v=r2RJRbL-4DQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck off

I guess we can hold the door without you :')

I'd prefer to become part of Russia than teaming up with traitor.

It's Europe now

What makes you so angry, user?

/comfy/

Hehe le based v4 XD
you're Czech so you are from the only habitable v4 country but let me tell you what rest of v4 or eastern Europe for that matter is because I see Sup Forums memes went into heads of many people and they live in some personal Matrix.

First of all eastern europe contributed fuck all in comparison to the West. When people talk about Europe they mean Germany, Spain, Italy, England no one ever thinks Hungary, Poland, Serbia.
Second we are in a limbo. When someone says
>whites were never oppressed!
westerners say
>but muh eastern euros were!
but when someone says
>whites are not superior because EE is a shithole
then suddenly we aren't white so we don't get the benefits of whiteness aka being rich and worshipped by niggers, gooks and spics nor do we get the benefits of shitskins because women don't see us as hehe exotic and no one dindunuffins us in fact it's socially acceptable to mock and shittalk us.

Historically speaking there isn't really much to mention either it's pretty much a non-region for the most part.

Our men are ugly troglodytes, our women worthless whores.

Wages are third world.

People in general are complete and utter cunts.

So what is there to protect really?

Jesus christ fuck off you cuck
>what is there to save
Might as well just give up and let the men who care about country save your ass because you are pathetic. You deserve to get enriched maybe then you'll see whats worth saving

Why do you even care? Are you diaspora? And yeah we might as well give up. Those countries will forever be shit.

You wanna know how I know your a proxy shill ?

I think you have some serious issues my brother. Did you consider getting help?

You do realise deep down that what you wrote is for the most part utter bullshit?

we found the self hating cuck

No. This is presence.

miroslav it is Present*

Its fucking cucks like you that are ruining this world. I hope you kys real soon.

Is this a Czech thread now?

Sorry jako.

in central Europe the immigrations is ~10% because NESSUNO VUOLE ANDARE A VIVERE LI FANNO TUTTI CAGARE QUEGLI STATI nemmeno gli abitanti vogliono vivere li

>in central Europe the immigrations is ~10%
What does it even mean?

>NESSUNO VUOLE ANDARE A VIVERE LI FANNO TUTTI CAGARE QUEGLI STATI nemmeno gli abitanti vogliono vivere li

Speak English cuck.

Basically I said that central Europe is shit

TOP JEJ

Romania is a far better country than our shithole because as of today their country works, they have laws that are actually enforced (that's why gipsies and bad romanian scum come here), they're able to attract our industries and foreign investors, and so on...yet you live in your stupid bubble of the average ignorant Italian man.

Thank you for your opinion.

Now go submit to Moroccans.

Because having your country invaded by shitskins is a good thing right? :')

Romania>Italy
For sure mate

eastern europe is degenerate due to slavs.

as opposed to what, germany not being degenerate due to mudshits everywhere? Reality check hans

These words mean less and less Hans.

What about Austrians? Czechs? Sloveniasns?
What about all the raping in Germany after WWII?
What about Eastern Germany?

We are all brothers in amrs now.

shut up you son of a bitch
eastern europe's value is skyrocketing
russia will be the new US

Got more than "for sure m8" to disprove my statements?

*arms

Sorry, I am a degenarate half-slav and cannot into typing.

>we US clay
what did the ID system mean by this

have you basked your hunchback in the pure whiteness that is the outside today brother? What a sight to my degenerate eyesight

>replying to yourself
you want a fucking cookie?

>this is what the eternal kraut actually believes

get colonized motherfucker

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I got a rather interesting ID, why wouldn't I comment on it?

Kek my brother.

Russia-America alliance when?

Daily reminder that the Eternal Kraut and the Eternal Anglo will throw us under the bus at the first opportunity when it will be profitable/good for them. We are only good for them as a cheap source of labor and to offload their trashy products. They will gladly support radical islamists before us. They are doing the appeasement thing again. They cant help themselves. Mega subsidies to French farmers are killing us. Their shitty euro funds to which we pay 91 cents for ever 1 euro we receive (and we get dictated on how to use them - on some shitty immigrant projects), they can keep their handouts.

Remember Munich 1938. Remember that France and UK are one of the biggest traitors to our countries. They will do it again. Its in their blood. They dont give a single fuck about us and neither should we. Do not play or submit to any of their subversive games. When the shit hits the fan there wont be any western european allies.

finally a redpilled slavbro.

that's right, better to let this shithole burn.

or even better yet, make it into an asylum for all whites who want to flee the oppression in the west.

if the westerners outnumber us, this might even become a half-decent place to live.

Hint: it already exists. Your media is right.

Proxy

4% gdp rise lads
future is looking beautiful

polskieradio.pl/42/273/Artykul/1771431,GUS-PKB-w-I-kwartale-2017-r-wzrosl-o-4-proc-Gospodarke-w-gore-ciagna-konsumpcja-i-budownictwo

I do not believe that at all.

Poland is so cute with the plunger

Nah. IF Albania, Bosnia, and Romania did not exist, and maybe Greeks for good measure since they've literally lost their shit. E.Europe is pretty damn nice. Couple of tourist traps in Western Ukraine, few in Poland, that and good food in Czech, and Hungarian ghoulash is amazing. Baltics with exception of Konigsberg oblast see pretty modernized like in stuck in the 90s feel. I would honestly start a tour group from China to these places since the food agrees with us, towns are pretty look at, not as cucked, and pretty cheap with infrastructure. Problem is, your legal situation is absolutely shite, tell you politicians to change it so we can invest.

I'm really hoping you're right, Europe for the most part is pretty much fucked if you aren't.

God I hate Germans so much

No, it's not, all European countries will be Islamic shitholes in the future, including le based eastern Europe/v4. It's cute how optimistic some of you are about eastern Europe.

don't fall for the russian meme, they're no better than the western eu scum, same goes for the balkans

if a country has a flag with blue, red and white colours we will accept them in case shit goes down :^)

take the black pill and realize that our people are intellectually uncapable of building civilizations.

well, maybe the czechs are capable due to so much mixing with germans
but considering us equal to the westerners is plain retarded

also, this will be the truth if we don't take the western refugees

The child refugees with beards won't come to countries that are freezing all the time without welfare, especially if you go the route of Hunagry and put up a fence with razor wire and armed guards.

What you got against Romania you stupid burger? If Romania didn't exist Europe would have been turkish colony hundreds of years ago.

KYS diaspora

what did you mean by this

Russia is total shithole outside of big cities like Petersburg, Moscow.

They're more white than us over here though, plus they actually give a shit about the future of their country for the most part.

I am German
Born here to Germans

I just hate Germans.

Theres no border within the EU. All these ebin eastern european countries are pure white only because of a lack of pull factors. When globalism starts to make them (((wealthier))) they will get their enrichment too. There is nothing they can do to stop it within the EU

reminder russia has the most mosques in the world
>russia
>white
that's kinda my point

>Future

It's already HAPPENED!

Western Europeans moving to Eastern Europe? It's the opposite currently ameridumb.

kys antifa cuck

Not antifa either

>born german
>hates germans
lying shit or antifa cuck?

Rather a minority than the glock carrying coons and Spanish speaking Cubans down here in southern Florida, whites are basically a minority in my area.
>Implying anyone wants to immigrate to Swedistan

>>lying shit or antifa cuck?
How about "knows History"?

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

>anyone wants to immigrate to Swedistan
A lot of people do. Poor people with no intention of working.

This must be the work of Wiracocha the deceiver.

Young germanics have turned their backs on their heritage.

You are completely delusional my friend.

Let's break it down.
Sure, we can't compare to German nations accomplishment-wise. But that doesn't mean we are doing poorly.
I think the main difference between us and many western countries (France, Italy, Spain) is mainly the sheer damage communism has done to us.
Czechia and Slovakia were among the most prosperous regions before WWI and between the wars.
Poland has built one of the strongest countries in Europe and maintained it for a long time, often against several opponents at once.
Many great writers, composers and inventors (someonehere posted one of the pictures before) were Eastern European.

Be proud of your history and work to better your country.

You're literally a self-hating cuck. Consider suicide freund.

He said Eastern Europeans though, not peace bringing shit skins from North Africa and the Middle East

Believe me
I am 100% genuine when I say I am in favor of full German genocide
Not just 1 dead german. Not just a few. Not some.
All of us.

This refugee crisis is the noose Germany has been waiting for.

Your grandchildren will thank me if they live in an europe without Germans. Or maybe Grand grand children.

>Eastern European
you guys had tesla and john atanasoff
fuck everything, they are what has enabled us to shitpost on the internet
be more prideful of yourself
you too user
be more prideful

>muh inferior complex
East Germany is more slav than anything else. I used to work with some poles in the past and they were nice people.

day of the rope can't come soon enough for you

youtube.com/watch?v=r2RJRbL-4DQ

Don't.

Germans have been brainwashed, but you are still one of the most accomplished nations in the world.

Maybe just work to redpill your compatriots Hans?

I've seen you post the same shit before. Nice proxy.

Thank you Nguyenbro.

My family's heritage is German but I feel the same way. At least back in World War 2 there were still mostly men in Germany. What's going on now shows me there is nothing that can be done to save it at this point. I wish you and your family luck though, Achmed.

>but you are still one of the most accomplished nations in the world.
In what?
Destroying Europe?

The HRE. Both World wars. The Holocaust. The EU
How many more times do we have to ruin Europe before anyone develops basic pattern recognition?

I don't want to see what Germans come up with after the EU.

>Hungary
If anyone needs to be "culturally enriched", it's the fucking Hungarians. The Huns basically did the same exact thing the muslims are doing back in the ~400's. They're not European and their language is not European.

Kick the Huns back to the Urals

>The Holocaust
Fuck off JIDF

>jesus
>future
no

I mean I would abort Germans from all of History if I could but seeing how that is impossible I am obviously only saying current and modern Germans should be genocided.

Then hate us for the EU and Merkel. I really don't care what anyone hates us for. There are so many good reasons.
I just want everyone to hate germans as much as I hate Germans.

Go suck Merkels cock you EU cuck, this entire refugee crisis is the fault of the politicians of Germany who were voted in by the people. I hope every German dies of a terrorist attack.

THIS THIS THIS

You're a pathetic shill you know that? You post the same anti-german shit in every thread.

So?
I am genuine. Nobody is paying me.
I have no problem admitting that I am shilling on Sup Forums to make sure everyone hates Germans.
I am not being paid and everything I am saying is the absolute truth.

Go back to where you came from.

What is car? What is fucking X-Ray? What is German philosophy?
What is German composers?
What is the most innovative military doctrine the world has seen?

Congratulations Internet, you just found that Russophile self-hating pole.
Re-education team is on the way, please stand by.

And where do you think that is?

All of that doesn't outweigh the damage we have done. None of that is going to vanish if we die out.

No reason to reply. He is some 3rd world shitskin hating on his host.

Fuckin THIS

Calling me a non-german helps me too.
If everyone thinks everyone with a german flag is not even german anymore then they also think modern Germany is lost

You think so Viktor?
Some Teutons are awfully self-hating.

Its denial
I have proven in other threads that I am german.

I think you know I am right and so does he. Its always the same reaction.