"muh ar15 will protect me from police state!"

Say the government goes tyrannical police state. What would happen? 55 million Americans own guns. So the majority are already defenseless. They get rounded up and put in gun free ghettos. The rest are forced to give up their guns. If they resist, they get droned, incapacitated by gas, shot, or whatever. Or the police state threatens to kill any loved ones of theirs who were unarmed. The police state has increased surveillance and the CIA has infiltrated the populace. So hiding guns and organizing resistance is basically futile. Anyone who tries to go guerilla is BTFO by incredible knowledge of local terrain, FLIR cameras, and almost total knowledge of people with prepping skills. Cities are completely sweeped and all resistance sought out and crushed. GG no re gunfags btfo.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z5qfooovwYU
youtube.com/watch?v=xsDBAixXJdM
liveleak.com/view?i=2eb_1496309988
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I thought it was closer to 200million Americans owning guns.

>don't even bother trying to defend yourself because you can't win

Pathetic

55 million Americans own guns, most of these guns are pistols, shotguns, and hunting rifles. Hardly adequate to defend against any significant threat. Most of these people have no knowledge of combat and resistance tactics, and no will to be martyrs. Especially when the police can kill their entire family and put them in a gulag if they are caught resisting.

this assumes the govt will have total control of the armed forces

i think youll see alot, ALOT, of soldiers standing down from such orders.

265 million guns exists in America, a significant amount are owned by a small minority.

The threat is non existent due to the Constitution. Even if it did exist, your will to be a martyr is not worth the terrorist attacks, mass shootings, suicides, accidents, and anger induced deaths which number in the tens of thousands annually

>Being this bad at military strategy

Civies cut off supply lines to base (of those companies that still support the state for some reason).

After 200 trailer parks are drone striked, drones run out of fuel.

There is no conceivable way the government wins. Also, 50% of the military would defect, minimum.

Your only excuse for being this retarded with violence is if you're a female.

but but guns r loud and scary and bad

#prayforme

>55 million Americans own guns.

This isn't even a conservative estimate. This is just plain wrong. It's far higher. As for guns themselves, there are almost as many legal guns as there are citizens (320 million+). So in the event of mass civil unrest, even if your 'estimate' is correct, millions more could be armed almost immediately.

As for 'rounding the non-gun owners up', you expect that there are camps equipped enough with enough logistical support to take care of 270 million people? Do you honestly believe something like that could happen overnight or that the majority of these people would be ok with it?

No, you're an idiot with delusions based in fantasy and not in reality. Consider suicide.

With technology, the government only needs a small force. But look at the commies and nazis, they had a police state with soldiers policing and killing their own citizens.

>implying everyone is as cowardly as you
>implying the government could control an unruly armed population of gun owners when they couldn't control afghani goat fuckers
>implying local police would obey orders to confiscate firearms
>implying half the military wouldn't immediately defect upon receiving orders to shoot americans

I know you're just shitposting but please try harder

3% of those in the colonies fought the British throughout the war.
10% actively supported that 3%

The army has had a hard enough time with rice farmers and goat fuckers that think Allah guides their bullet. Yes there were actual soldiers in both of those countries too but in reality Ahkmed who pulls out some beat to shit AK and lobs a few bullets causes entire groups to pause.

Now imagine that shit but right in our backyard. Something that hasn't happened for over 100 years (1916 was the last time and it was only 3 miles).

>Consider suicide

Too nice by far. His cowardice and/or stupidity is tacitly encouraging surrender to the inevitability of totalitarianism. He should DEFINITELY kill himself.

Police state is slowly ushered in. Perfectly designed to have an army only if bootlickers who follow orders and secret police who do the dirty shit. Civies cant cut off supply lines with an arsenal of pistols, shotguns and hunting rifles. Especially when total surveillance means all resistance communication is monitored. Government uses mind controlling drugs during critical moments like the initial gun round ups, fema camps round ups, etc to make the population temporarily extremely docile.

>police can kill their entire family and put them in a gulag if they are caught resisting.

The police are not an effective fighting force outside of a few small units. Even then they rely heavily on numbers and outright legal control on a very very small number of people.

The average beat cop is way less effective than the average gun owner. Most departments train with less than 100 rounds a year....even less for rifle or shotgun.

>Flaingly desperately, inventing fantastic bullshit to save face

No.

John Allen Muhammad paralyzed an entire region by himself with just ONE semi-auto rifle,
Imagine the effect of 10 million would have on law enforcement.

> cue Armoury scene from an action movie where guns are being passed out to Militia like hotcakes.

Please, these effects only work when things are Business As Usual.

When the shit hits the fan these assets wont be worth a damn and 35-50% of the Agencies will turncoat anyway.

Anything and I repeat, Anything that flies requires Fuel and Missiles/Bombs to keep it running. Airbases running these assets will be overrun, go AWOL, or they'll run out of fuel.

There are 12 Million veterans in the united states who will stand up against the government (if they still have legs since they left the service, that is). Most of them are still keeping their training fresh, and PTSD makes it like riding a bicycle anyway.

> Hunting Rifles

The deadliest weapons to use against our own soldiers, bar none.

These are the weapons that the government types want to take away, since they are the only Effective ones against a corrupt military/police force.

The same weapons used in WW2 such as the Garand... rifles in .308 and .30-06 caliber have both the range and penetration necessary to kill soldiers instantly with a headshot (even through their helmet).

Not to mention improvised explosive weapons capable of disabling vehicles will proliferate like crazy.

> And the crumbling infrastructure wont allow the M1 Abrams tanks to move around much, and the railroads will all be hit too.

The American Resistance would 100% be a Guerilla army anyway, we don't fight too well against those types and we never have.

>265 million guns exists in America, a significant amount are owned by a small minority.

2 problems with that assertion.

1. No one knows how many guns are in America, other than "lots"

2. You offer no proof that it is just a "small minority"

There are more armed hunters in the state of Wisconsin than members of the entire chinese military.

this type of police action isnt likely imo, whats more likely, imo, is some kind of cia plot to initiate
control of critical infrastructure and not worry about
the people with guns.

guys tanks and drones exist

STOP exercising your rights

just cut it out

terrorists use the internet too so we need that too

Who said it would all happen overnight? Not me. The guns would be phased out as much as possible through laws. Gun owners are already the minority, so if the rounding up phase happened over night, they won't be able to get guns passed over to them. Fema camps would be used but it would look more like commie eastern europe, cities that are heavily policed, controlled and monitored.

Would people be ok with it? When a major event like WW3 or global warming catastrophes happen they wont have any choice.

>Russia has said it would support a Texan separatist movement

1. I hadn't considered that outside involvement would put the nail in the coffin for the government
2. Now we know why libcucks, and plebian OP hate Russia

I want that back
youtube.com/watch?v=z5qfooovwYU

This Unironically

But all it would do is cause america to permanently become Mad Max.

The only thing the government could hope to do after that is use what they've still got as individuals to become warlords.

Most of this would spread to the rest of the world because the economy would flatline, and not even jesus could save it. So aside from some major powers like China wanting to cosy up to our shore and try to take advantage of the chaos... its a giant reset to the world.

> people fear the EMP but seriously, this is what it would do, anything that scoops the heart out of the united states with a spoon, puts the rest of the world down too.

> this Could be a good thing to be honest, the end of Business As Usual tends to make people question things, even if there's a Mr. Negan every 3-5 counties over.

>People keep forgetting Waco

>the population isnt well trained in combat and resistance tactics

>Millions of the most patriotic men in this country are ex-military

thats a good one faggot. The very fact that we are so heavily armed is the reason why we haven't been crushed yet by a foreign power nor by our own government. It is a King in the grand chessboard that is Politics and geopolitics.

Exactly

And yknow, russian weapons tend to be highly reliable, and would come out of the box being Fully Automatic too.

Why would we let it go that far? It's not like the government can manage to go completely tyrannical overnight with zero awareness from the public and total compliance from the police and military.

Any attempts to move in that direction are fought using the constitution as you've stated, the very first time that's ignored the citizens put on a show of force with armed protests which makes the politicians wets themselves and comply. Our politicians fall to their knees to groups that run letter writing campaigns for christ's sake.

>Would
>Could
>Would
>Could

Pro-freedom aliens swoop in at the last moment, and destroy government.

Checkmate pleb.

this scenario sure makes me want to give away all my guns!

Question : what kind of weapons were existing at the time the Constitution was written ?
Is this amendment written more than 2 centuries ago still available considering modern technologies and weapon systems ?

sage

America is better than a bunch of slav retards and scat fetish forklift operators

The right to keep and bear arms is first stated in the writings of Cicero in 50 BC so its not a testament of time

The FBI disagrees with your chart there.

I disagree with it too. I've had a polster call me asking me if I own any guns, I said "no," even though I own three. The ideas of OPSEC are ingrained inside the gun community.

The government can't even properly deal with mudshits in Afghanistan

What makes you think they can handle millions of Americans

Yes lots of people will die but they can't get them all

And thats assuming everyone in the military stays loyal

>Implying that everyone had to be "cowardly" (haha im sure you'd die to the secret police in a blaze of glory and under the threat if them beheading the families of all resistors), not just the majority
>Implying the situation with goatfuckers, trying to win a war of hearts and minds in a foreign country, is isnt different than killing a few futile resistors on your home turf where you have total control
>Implying worse things haven't been done by people to their own people countless times
>Implying tryrannical killing of civilians has never happened and cant happen in America because muh freedom culture

The point of armed citizens is that the government cant keep oppressing, and they cant kill off the majority of the population that is risen up so they MUST capitulate. in the UK the government can just ignore their unarmed citizens.

Odd, because our own police forces repeatedly tell citizens to arm themselves...

they had gatling guns, artillery, etc etc. Our founding fathers were military men that saw advancements and knew weaponry wasnt going to stop advancing. Wasnt just durrr muhmuskets like retard libs want you to think

Maybe some of us just like firearms and give no fucks about the feds.

Ever thought about that, you closed-minded faggot?

your numbers appear to be counting up to something

so this could happen yknow

> mfw I wish the Successful Nazis in the alternate timeline would wage a Combine war against This Timeline and conquer it, sending their war mecha, nazi bells and tesla soldiers through the jumpgates

> 7 Hours War when?

>With technology, the government only needs a small force.
?????????

a small force cant do anything, they show their faces anywhere they're going to get capped.

best you could do is go rouge and nuke a city but thats pretty much it.

>Its never happened before
No.

It's literally impossible to defeat a local populace that doesn't want you there. The only way to get rid of a population that will passively and actively resist you is to remove it which will cause massive international backlash, possibly to the point of foreign intervention.

Only in gun free zones like Kent State.

this.
>hurr durr, we're gonna turn on the very sheep that fuel our war machine and feed us more cannon fodder for the meat grinder. we couldn't possibly lose to being overrun or from attrition
There's only about 2 million, unarmed, untrained govt employees vs 55 million armed CIVILIANS + (at least 50% of 1.4mil army, 350k navy, 180k marines, 320k air force personnel =) 1.125mil TRAINED, MUTINOUS MILITARY personnel + a couple bases and high tech gear that you mentioned OP that they seized in the mutiny including nuclear ICBM armed submarines, heli squads, drone command posts, satellites, and so forth. Who looks like they'd be a better overall contender now?

>dey gon keel ma senpai'ly n sheeeeiiiiit
The average american (not including new yorkers or californians because theyre not even humans, much less americans) has grown up in the american way, knowing about war since every generation and the horrible things the Mexican drug cartels, ISIS and Al Qaeda, the SS, the Viet Cong, the Apache, the antebellum Slavers, and etc do to POWs and slaves. So most know that if they surrender, they'll have no leverage over the freedom fighters in the first place and if they surrender, they have no reason to not just slaughter them outright.

>they'll just get sent to the gulags
They already have all the unarmed, stupid people in the gulags working to death for them. Why would they put someone with resistance training and motivation who's caused them loads of trouble to just be a simple worker so they can possibly organize a resistance once in the camp? They'll just kill you, and any smart rebel would know that

OP, you fagged up again. as always but you never do because youre too stupid or cowardly to do so, kys

And they'd know if they Show Their Faces any time in the FUTURE they're gonna get capped by rednecks who remember.

Also the Veteran army and Resistance would number upwards of 20 million. Not to mention all the military that went AWOL which is probably about 80% (some estimates have suggested as many as 90%).

So 1.4 Million service members, with the exception of the navy since they're stuck on the boat, would be reduced to a standing army of about 200,000 to 300,000.

And you can forget about the National Guard.

You can drone strike people and launch artillery and short range ballistic missiles against the civilian population, but they wont cower in fear when they know the military is outnumbered 1000 to 1.

>the first amendment only protects quill pens b/c the founders never envisioned Sup Forums

>this entire thread filled with nothing but the OP being BTFO constantly
this is why i like you guys. keep at it lads.

it will never happen. The army is made up of citizens, they're not just going to go around slaughtering innocent people. Times have changed.

>not seeing the difficulty of controlling rural parts of America, a gigantic country full of armed angry white men
>not having any understanding of america's history and our military's failure to control disaffected bodies of foreigners in several wars
>actually thinking the US government has "total control" over what Americans do
>thinking it would take a majority of the country's population to succesfully resist tyranny
>somehow thinking this all justifies gun control

When you turn 18 and finish high school you'll understand these things lad

They allowed private citizens to own warships equipped with cannons. Does that sufficiently answer your question?

pic says it all

actually the only argument against civilian ownership is of Body Armor since thats not a weapon and even back in the revolutionary war they didnt wear armor

this part kinda sucks, but I tell you when it comes to Weapons the 2A is clear

(as well as the Dick Act, which reaffirmed it, and was never repealed)

the number is right around 40%, so, probably 128 million or so. 7% of the population are "super owners," people who own more than five guns apiece with the remaining 33% owning between one and four. The super owners tend to be collectors (I NEED every production variation of large frame S&W .357 magnum revolver ever made) or the prepper/survivalist types. The non super owners usually have a gun for whatever task they need it for. They usually have a partially consumed box of ammo for each gun they own on hand and no more. The super owner will often have either multiple variants of the same brand or several copies of the same gun. There also the collectors that take the comic book collecting approach. One goes in the safe, never to be fired, while an exact duplicate of the safe queen goes on regular trips to the range. Super owners of both types will generally have a couple of thousand rounds of ammo on hand at minimum. This is one of things that sounds scary to the unknowledgeable, but two thousand round of .22LR will fit in a shoe box and active shooters will burn through hundreds of rounds in a range session.
Ask Tim McVeigh how domestic terrorism would be carried out. Pic related is the run down of the U.S. government running a "Red vs Blue" wargame exercise on a U.S. civil war.

youtube.com/watch?v=xsDBAixXJdM

tell that to the guys in pic related.

What the hell,why is everyone so afraid of the police state? Nigga your country is a state in itself. Don't you want your country to grow?

>police can threaten to kill off the families of millions of people

There's at most a few million policemen, and millions of armed civilians. Who would win?

Not to mention that your scenario implies the entirety of the military would side with the government in the event of a civil war.

> hurr dee durr shadow government black ops mind control technology turns soldiers into literal drones
> sorry that was a joke actually

Desertion rate will be at least 80%, and they'll take their grenade launchers, machineguns, and as much fucking ammunition with them as they can.

> and probably boobytrap and sabotage the shit they left behind at the military base too.

Yeah cause that's how it would work out. We've seen how great the US military is in guerilla warfare already and you are implying when their friends and family are affected that they won't defect. This is poor, poor bait or a sad, delusional, coward.

I have to go do stuff so now I'll admit Im playing devil's advocate. I do think it can happen as technology progresses. Yes there would be resistance but they will be limited to areas outside of govt control.

Humans are still the same buddy, all is takes is a little catastrophe and political turmoil for shit to go real bad.

>implying there are any liberals on Sup Forums who aren't actually sane people falseflagging
it's how some of us get our keks, user :^D

If anything the Police will de-evolve into Gangs. They'll be Negan-esque.

People will hate them and the only reason they'll stay alive is due to maintaining power. As soon as someone rolls through town with enough firepower they'll go down.

> and now every other fucking captcha is a Bridge

>hur dur I was pretending to be retarded
I enjoy putting sage on my pasta dishes

Guns aren't fir shooting police officers or soldiers. Most of them will be on our side. They're for dealing with politicians and TV personalities.

30 round mags aren't because we'll need them in long shootouts, it's because for a guy like Lindsey Graham, anything less than 30 isn't justice.

this is a fucking anti-gun slide thread.
fuck off and sage

Stop taking your gun right for granted. It's horrible in Britain we will have no way to protect against the government, they can do what they want to us . They are necessary, even if there is a 99% chance of dying the 1% chance of living and winning, it is worth it for the chance not to live under totalitarianism. You need a license here to own a .17 hmr ffs.

>Not to mention that your scenario implies the entirety of the military would side with the government in the event of a civil war.
No it doesn't. It doesn't imply that the current police force would be doing the police force either. Use yiur imagination fuckers

when shit goes real bad another thing that happens, which most people dont think of, is people get hardened and they stop being bunny rabbits

Look at what happened in Kosovo. Now almost everyone in Serbia has an AK-47 and they keep out a sharp eye for shit.

This may be getting ready to happen in the UK, the more of these attacks happen. Even if they can jail people for talking, they'll stop bothering after awhile because the cops will turn too.

> even the pussy gets hardened, and women will fight too

>Desertion rate will be at least 80%, and they'll take their grenade launchers
>It gonna happen overnight durrrr

So what the fuck is being slid?

Everyone knows seth rich was murdered. What else is going on that they want to hide?

"The Swiss are well armed and enjoy their freedom." Nicolo macaveli.

>Civies cut off supply lines to base (of those companies that still support the state for some reason).

>Implying government can't enforce full blockade as well

>The guns would be phased out as much as possible through laws.
That ship has sailed in the U.S. The Left had one shot a it, and they blew it. That was the 1994 Assault Weapons Ban, which the Left enacted without a "tragedy" to give it momentum. So the Left had to compromise. The had to agree to a sunset clause that hte bill would expire in ten years and would need to be renewed. The had to agree to a grandfather clause that exempted already existing guns. And the had to agree on what an "assault weapon" actually was. And since the term "assault weapon" is a made up term, the congressional wrangling determined the it was a semiautomatic firearm with more than two of the following features. A flash hider, a bayonet lug, the ability to accept a detachable box magazine, a pistol grip or a folding stock. So AR15 manufactures starting making AWB legal guns that deleted the flash hiders and bayonet lugs with solid stocks and carried on. And since the best way to get Americans to want something is to tell them they can't have it, AR15 sales exploded. The AR15 went from an expensive range toy that only a few manufacturers made in 1994 to the most popular rifle in America by the time the AWB sunsetted in 2004.

only problem with fuckers with ak's and trucks is the ROE.

ROE is a bitch

Lol. When the government takes over all the fat burgers with guns talking about muh patriotism will help it take over because Fox News will tell them it's their job to stop some threat.

>implying a single one of you NRAfags would resist a Trump police state

>GG no re

Get the fuck out.

I dunno, will a Trump Police State round up Liberals?

The Obama administration was aware that over a decade of war had created a hardened core of combat experienced veterans. They began trying to have veterans banned from owning or buying guns by claiming that taking any assistance from the VA was an admission of mental incompetence.

See.

body "arm"or. the right to bear arms. as in armaments, as in becoming armed. as in the word is in the name of the thing, that shall not be infringed upon.

so start building your ironman suit.

So whats the Topic thats being SLID folks?
Even the london attack could be considered a slide tactic just to be a giant distraction.

What dont they want people talking about?

>any assistance
"No"

>feds operating drones
>logistics of war in America
>implying federal agencies cooperate from state to state
You are a moron of epic proportions.

Their pushing the antigun thing hard right now because of the London terror attacks. Because why would you want to be an armed populace resisting the Religion of Peace, Goy?

Anyone got the screencap of the blue team planner to talked about the one guy in the south who sat on a town that was like the only logistics route between the coasts and was a thorn in their side for months? It's always a good read.

Any American who doesn't own a weapon. Doesn't believe in the ideals of the 2nd amendment. Doesn't realize w/o armed militia and citizen gun ownership the War of Independence would have never happened. Doesn't realize the ultimate "check vs balance" is armed citizens. Is a traitor to this nation, his people, and his own legacy (children). You again are a traitor to your own kin. You will be the first to go when the shit hits the fan. When we drop the hammer it will be what Goebbels said If the day should ever come when we must go, if some day we are compelled to leave the scene of history, we will slam the door so hard that the universe will shake and mankind will stand back in stupefaction..

Either fight or leave. Stay and we will hang you with fish hooks latched to your ribs from the highest buildings and bridges for all to see.

>When the government takes over

What action do you think will take place that will make Trump supporters say "fuck the second amendment!". You had half of the Trump crowd ready to jump ship because he bombed an empty airfield in Syria, there's no way they'll be in support of giving up their own guns, you fucking mong.

>police in america use drones and gas to kill its own population for no reason whatsoever

what a colossally retarded strawman

>handgun permit applications up across the country
>Nation Instant Background Check System (NICS) seeing record number of requests
>polls are completely accurate
>gun owners won't lie to people asking if they own guns
>gun ownership is down, Goy
>you should give up your gun, too

>surrender without even giving a fight
what are you fucking french?

It goes back further than that, check out Plato Vs Aristotle on arms for the masses. Stephen Halbrook's book "That Every Man Be Armed" covers this.

Not so much a slide thread as a counter to the idea of having an armed populace that can resist the Religion of Peace.

liveleak.com/view?i=2eb_1496309988

For me the most important part is the military/ex-military and looting
1 soldier would train 10 civilians ,You go from fists to knifes to guns , capturing outposts and bases

First off if our government goes full retard and kills our own people the world will step in. We do it to everyone else so they are just dying to do it here. I dont know if its true but I've read somewhere that Russia has already said they would help americans fight the government.
Next all you need to do is attack power grids in pro government areas and carry out sniper attacks. Plant a few bombs and you will break their will to fight.
Also the whole argument of well the government will kill your family is retarded. Sure it could happen but why don't you go do it right back? If the cop is out hunting for you and your family who is protecting his?