White British Exodus

What are some preferable countries to this shit hole?

>le don't be a coward, fight for your country!!

people who are totally brainwashed. Saying anything anti-muslim can get you arrested and fired, British people are watched at all times (meanwhile Muslims plan attacks then get away with it after) Police would rather kids get raped in mass quantities than arrest Muslims. This country is totally cucked and utterly lost along with Germany, Sweden and France.

It's obvious young people, especially those on the right, and those who don't want to live and work in 'culturally enriched' shit holes are going to move in the future, causing a substantial brain drain. What are some alternatives? Willing to hear all ideas

America, Australia (Full, even for a fellow educated whitey?) Poland, Czech Republic, Hungary, Japan, Thailand, all options are on the table, give me/us your best.

You stay and fight.

Come to America. Mountain states is where it's at.

stay and protect your homeland so you don't to watch your people get raped an ocean away. simply being there in support against the mudslimes helps your people

If everyone ran from their problems there wouldn't be anywhere else to run to.

>America, Australia (Full, even for a fellow educated whitey?) Poland, Czech Republic, Hungary, Japan, Thailand, all options are on the table, give me/us your best.

None of those countries are better than the UK. Except maybe Japan.

I'm right wing and young and I'm staying pal.

read People can't fight back here, don't you get it. We don't have fucking guns, we don't even have knifes. We're arrested for thought speech while muslims get away preaching Sharia and rape kids and LITERALLY get away with it for years because police "don't want to be seen as racist"

And honestly? The people being killed deserve it. They're most left wing, multicultural loving pieces of shit who's own parents say shit like "NotAllMuslims". I don't care if they're being raped, they're not my people, my people would actually take action. 99% of Brits worship muslims. It's over. The only option is to leave and save ourselves.

Go to Pakistan and blow up yourself you british cunt.

We need to take Israelis as an example, creating a seperate state where you can only become a real citizen if you have the right DNA. Europe is lost and too dangerous, we need to create a backup of European people and traditions on a cheap island to buy and create our own state, somewhere in the Pacific perhaps.

Why don't brits just VAN a muslim district lmao

croatia. plenty of brit expats here.

I agree, we need to set up a plan for the creation of our own souvereign state modelled after Israel. You can say many things about Israel, but not that they don't have an ethnostate and know how to retain it.

They created Israel because they were threatened in their existence, same for us.

Gotta start somewhere.

Fifth political theory look interesting.

Go on Ironmarch, find the British lads there and talk to them.
Meanwhile, work out, train to fight and get used to camping.
When SHTF you're going to want to get out of the cities and into the wilderness. Let the cities rot.

Australia is, but unfortunately we are full

Montana, USA
Rural New Zealand

Yeah but they jam the funding for these things where they also apply this degenerating pressure. There isa reason terrorist attacks and comlex subversions happen in London and not so much in other countries.

They want to take the thing you have while not quite destroying you. Because it is you who help prop it all up.

So if you want to be a high flying space-brain-surgeon while not having your kids taken away from you unless you give them up to be manipulated for social engineering/control purposes... You are probably in trouble.

The entire global mafia are in on this. It is essentially about weakening the position of the general populace and creating distractions while lifting themselves up.

Also. Lets seriously (earnestly) tell the SJWs and brainwashed tools to fuck off to France/Germany/EU.

Constantly ask them.
> Why not?

>What are some preferable countries to this shit hole?

Death.

shut the fuck up you memeing cunt

Fuck off aye im not happy with all these rich poofs comming to our countries then spreading their bullshit ideology that they ran away from here. Straight vote NZF next election you cunts are going to get thrown out.

no, you shut the fuck up and do something.

What would have happened if you brits acted like this 300years ago?

You fucking pathetic coward.

>Australia (Full, even for a fellow educated whitey?)

We have literally millions of you cucks fleeing England and coming here. I've met more English police than Australian police at this point.

Fuck is wrong with this cuck? Nah they can't come. Let them go somewhere else
They can take their moslim loving asses to the arctic or something
You can go with them too

ffs if Tommy Robinson can stay and fight back from the most muzzed out city in Britain, Luton, then you can stay & fight from whatever Islamic toilet your town is becoming.

Plus, he's a turbo-manlet to boot.

I left. Moved to PA - if you're in the right place, it really is a great state. I'd never move back.

Go to Latin America and raise its average IQ. Get yourself a hot castiza wife. Mestizos are kind of dumb, but pretty chill and passive.

>implying there's any wrong part of PA
>Filthadelphia is not part of PA no matter what they try to tell you

Japan or Thailand (Taiwan is also good)
Vietnam is coming up.
Singapore would be good, but VERY expensive.

Says some Nippon shutin larping on /pol

your life is meme, achmed

>Saying anything anti-muslim can get you arrested and fired
good luck finding a place where isn't the case or way wayyyy worse

Fleeing sets a bad precedent.

I was complimenting him on his courage despite is short stature, Mohamed.

I fear what the world will become in the next few decades

I swear if an attack like that happened here every shitskin would be slaughtered

Most countries has such hide-outs. Even my tiny one, I should, I live in one. But if I drive ½ an hour in any direction. Bam! I'm right there in bend-over-backwards-for-islam world

What do you prefer - the rich counties (ches co, etc) or the 'tucky counties in the middle

What will happen when European countries start having white ethnic minorities?

We all know the second that happens the country goes to shit, will you westerns flee to Eastern Europe?

Stay away, you ruin everything you touch dirty anglo.

I second this

Espessially keep your women out, they have nothing to add to the gene pool

Doesn't Singapore have a lot of muslims?

NOt so many, and they are mostly under control. Hong Kong is also good if you can afford the rent.

Japan is the best though.

>westerns flee to Eastern Europe?
Probably not. But if we do, then consider this, if you turn away the leeches (yes, we have them among our own) and let the rest in, I guarantee you'll get the "positivtie immigration effect" Merkel is preaching. But you MUST cherry pick us for this to happen. There's way many Robert Nielsen types now.

the Dutch area, Berks in particular is nice outside of Reading. Though Reading could be nice as fuck if the Puerto Rican welfare niggers didn't move in. Where are you at? I'm from a Philadelphia suburb

Always wanted to go to Tokyo desu, people make it out to be so expensive but looking into it it doesn't seem that bad, maybe people are just paid less? Groceries seem expensive though, though that's probably just for western food.

How can anyone actually afford to live in Hong Kong, do all expats just have really, really well paying jobs or something? If it was affordable i'd go in a second, but looking for places that are still somewhat affordable aka no New Yorks no Paris and obviously no London

Stop being a fucking coward you dumb cunt. Stay and fight like your ancestors did, you have no honour or backbone if you're simply going to run away like a disgraceful bitch.
Shameful. Get a fucking hold of yourself, pussy.

I'll repost what I said since you're not taking note of it, this is legitimate advice rather than day dreaming about moving abroad:
Go on Ironmarch, find the British lads there and talk to them.
Meanwhile, work out, train to fight and get used to camping.
When SHTF you're going to want to get out of the cities and into the wilderness. Let the cities rot.

pathetic coward

You're still a cuck/coward.

>hurr they're replacing us what should we do?
>make their job easier lol

Fuck of Mohammad.

Whatever, nerd

Okay, have fun LARPing as Nazis and bodybuilders lads, even though we all know you will do absolute fuck all to help your country, just as i'm doing. I don't give a fuck about this country, or the people in it, or 'muh people' who have allowed this to happen. You can all fucking burn for all I care. I'm getting myself out to save myself and have a better life, couldn't care less about this wet, miserable shitty island.

See you lads.

Believe it or not, Ex-Yugoslavia is the answer, it is a fucking paradise for the white man

Why haven't you shit cunts killed any mudslimes yet then?

If our homeland is just a "miserable shitty island" to you then I'm glad you're fucking off.
Our forebears fought for this land and to defend it, you dishonorable scum.

>t. underage with no understanding of how the world works

You sound like an American right now.

>LMAO JUST SHOOT THEM XDXDXDXD
>Does nothing himself also

Your strategy is constant exodus until we have nowhere else to go?

Just do what the Mexicans do and move to the USA illegally, your even less likely to get caught because your white and sooner or later something's gunna happen which is gunna give you amnesty.

I'm not the one with the problem am I Mohammad? Unlike (((you))) we don't let unlimited sand niggers into our country.

You don't move country.
You move county.

Find somewhere white and try to keep it that way. Hopefully, before it's too late, some communities will have had enough.

If not, move then - not now.

>we don't let unlimited sand niggers into our country
You think we chose this? Our kike-controlled politicians inflicted this invasion upon us. We had no say on the matter.

>I'm not the one with the problem

What was your % again rootless colonial? Or is it just a religion thats the problem and LE BASED BLACK GUYXXDXD is ok? Easy to point out other peoples flaws while ignoring your own.

Dumbass Brits, this is what you get when you give up your guns and worship Muslims and the police state

Americans may be fat and dumb but at least we understand a human beings rights

Come to our country and fight for what's right

This. I'm so tired of retards infighting on Sup Forums

Have you considered Ulster? Northern Ireland is the whitest jurisdiction in the UK, and western Europe. Few shitskins try to settle in Ulster, and most who do quickly move on. Loyal white Britons are welcome.

And you won't need a visa.

>What is a civil war?

You're just too cucked to enforce your position with physical power. These people who control your country are few and a small militia could easily overpower them.

Lmao, kill yourself then you fucking shill. I don't care about you, I'll actually fight and work to achieve my goal unlike running away. Pathetic cunt, deserves nothing but insults.

You limey's willingly gave up your guns i feel 0 sympathy for you

What happened to all the British Anglo-Saxon warriors? We once ruled the earth for crying out loud. How did we go from "the sun never sets on the British Empire" to the response to our children being massacred being "Don't look back in anger".

Our forefathers could not have foreseen this reality in their worst fever-induced nightmares.

Let's see YOU do that first.
useless reply

Let's LARP....

If civil war broke out, brought on by a "UK Caliphate" I would bet my life savings that the IRA will be involved. With that said, you can bet you mums fishy vagina that they'd be selling weapons to the Brits (bullocks did they rid ALL the weapons, plus I'm sure they would order more illegal shipments from Russia)

Point is, in the short term there is nothing we can do.. We are fucked... But when shit REALLY hits the fan Caliphate style there will be armed militants on the streets of the UK.

Now I do not condone any of the above, nor do I believe our Govt (as cucked as they are) would allow a full on caliphate or civil war.

Short answer to you OP: don't be a bitch, stay in the UK

>what is the military and police that has millions of people with it
fucking retard. Kill yourself

They shilled their bodies for jewish power.

How new are you?

>stay in the land dying

Unless Jim and Judy fucking do something, then I am off myself. Why are boomerfags and gen X'ers so fucking shit?

>b-but muh (((stock market)))
>b-but muh Duran Duran days :(

Move to Eastern Europe and bang qts

fuck this race war bullshit

Yeah America has a lot of Blacks and Mexicans but they are way better then Muslims.

Is that why your nation is opening its legs far and wide for the Muslims to plunge their brown cock into it?

>Small militia group
>going into a full on fight with the army
no wonder you're fucked. you're all fucking retarded with no capacity for critical thinking or logistics.

Actually yes, don't be a coward. Shit is bad, but giving up on England means you've handed to the shitskins without a fight.

Aren't there any smaller mid-sized towns in the UK where you can live quietly until...whatever dramatic transition that's going to happen finally happens?

>leave the EU
>oh my where will I go, the UK sucks!
too late motherfucker
stay and defend your country until your death

>trying to demoralise people even further
typical fucking american.
What do you think the army would do you dumb piece of shit? Let that small militia kill the government? Fucking mongoloid.

Pittsburgh is amazing lad, reminds me of the old Manchester. Yes we are probably T minus 5 years before organized Islamic church burning, a change in citizenship takes about that long from the UK i'd start now and become our harbinger of Muslim Doom.

Its not called demoralizing, I know it's hard for spineless coward britbongs to understand but when a man calls another man out on his cowardice he isn't supposed to shrink back he is supposed to rise up. Thats what being a man means.

OZ IS PROBABLY A TRAP.
ACTING LIKE THEY GOOD NOW.
ACTUALLY RUN BY SAME BANKERS AS UK AND CANADA.
AMERICA IS ONLY PLACE WITH A CHANCE AT THIS TIME IMPFHO

BUT STAY OUT THOUGH BECAUSE YOU'LL JUST BRING YOUR KEKISHNESS WITH YOU

"I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees"

Mate, fuck you. If shit really does get bad and full scale civil war occurs, we would need every able man, not run off like a traitor coward bitch.

Stop being a pussy. Stay.

I unironically know this kid

>what are hit and run tactics?

you people are fucking pathetic. you deserve everything you get.

Stop being a crybaby
Move to countryside to some backwater village, where everyone knows everyone and slowly redpill people there
Just care for that small community and hope that they pass the redpill further

fuck off, we're full

You're only demoralising us and making us angry even further you know that? He wasn't even fucking acting cowardly, he was standing up for his country and people. Dumb fat cunt.
are you mentally deficient or just 11? what the fuck is wrong with your head mate

The voice of fear

not an argument mohammad.

SOMEFUK EDITED MY POAST

KEKISHNESS->KEKISHNESS

you have to stay and fight for your independence. Memba? That's what we did. We didn't just run away like a little bitch. In that regard... good luck, Charles.

Like you even need weapons to fight government
Every farmer has so much chemical fertilizers that they can be made into explosives with some chemical knowledge

pussy
kys

why should i present one if you didnt?

>British Anglo-Saxon

You mean English, though that'd be redundant to say also

exactly, hasn't anyone seen Fight Club?