LEADERS OF BRITAIN: INTERNET COMPANIES TO BLAME

They're fucked arent they lol?

RIP Britain

>she voted for it

>people unironically want Sharia May to win
The marxist isn't any better but yeah, we're fucked

Did they organize online or something?

How is this attack connected to the internet? Or is she genuinely trying to reign in islamophobia?

These terrorist attacks are orchestrated by the UK to enforce a police state and remove internet freedom

>Did they organize online or something?

They do, yes. This is no doubt going to affect us all though.

Daily reminder that the ADL and other Jewish groups fully support internet censorship. Look at any group supporting internet regulation or net neutrality and you will find a Jew. It meets their needs.

Totally and completely. Britfags, I love you guys, but you're disarmed. Crawl to your nearest pub and hope that Mohammed doesn't decide tonight's the night to hit that spot

Press F for the death of the freedom of speech
Press S to sit on those disgusting assholes, that take away or freedom.

F
S

Hoping for better days to come. Keep it up brothers and sisters.

Hey UK – the financial & philosophical force driving the vast propaganda machine behind this Islamic invasion is Soros & Son Inc. His global ‘grass-roots’ efforts drive the social forces that are not just allowing but encouraging Islam to flourish and metastasize. He gets off on exploitation of weaknesses in large systems. He exploits weakness in large systems for his own financial gain & power. He looks at the global economic & social system as a large board game. This might not be such a bad thing except that he is an ugly bitter man. His soul is rotten and his gene pool is fetid. His son will take over when his fatigued impotent corpse finally returns to the fecal dust it arose from.

Who will stop Soros & Son Inc?

It starts with the immediate cessation of PC.

I know she has said several things about regulating the internet before. But it just seems weird to connect this attack to the internet.

She and the rest conveniently neglect to mention that if the fucking US got its arse out of the mid east and everywhere else, none of this would be happening
They conveniently neglect to mention that the US launched the Gulf War. Then the US tore down three buildings in the middle of jewYork so a kike could get rich on insurance AND kike owned Bush could launch another war for izrale in the mid east
Since then it's been non stop with the US trying to lauch wars for profit in all corners of the globe
And NOW the US has a pure kike fake president who postures and reads kike scripts and thinks he's coming across as a fat old Clint Eastwood
The US is responsible for ALL of this
and although kike May didn't mention it, the world knows it

They really want this awful free speech zone shut down, at least to Brits.

Wrecks all their narratives when they don't control every last facet of media.

The useful idiots keep talking about supporting a narrative of hate when talking about NOT ALL MUSLIMS.
But this is a narrative as clear as fucking day and I hope for the britbongs that someone with half a brain cells calls it out.
> I want to sensor the internet!
> Dude no Theresa. Plz stop.
> Religion of peace happens.
> OH NOES! Lets blame the internet and ban it.

1984 IS NOT A FUCKING GUIDE

She's been trying to shut down the internet ever since her time as Home Secretary. I hoped that she would give up on it a bit after becoming PM, but apparently not.

>spit

>Did they organize online or something?
No they organize in mosque's but Brit's are too pussyfooted to do something about, this is just a power grab by the government

A selfish part of me is really happy she is going to stay as PM
Because she is so corrupt and incompetent there is no way we are not getting a good Brexit deal out of her.

But I still hope it somehow works out for you guys.

Twitter and facebook? Fuck those places.
Talk about giving it a place to breed, do they mean like
>I love muslims come to london!
>oops my mom is dead, I love muslims!
>oops my friend is dead, I love muslims!
>oops my friend was raped, no conviction, I love muslims!
The message they keep sending to the "radicalized, extremist muslims" is that they are fucking untouchable. That's where its breeding. Not in places where pistols and rifle are posted telling them to fuck off or get shot. Maybe it makes them mad to be told to fuck off but I know they would rather not get shot before they can do any work.

Brits and everybody else have to be so cucked by Saudi oil or something that they are literally defying logic.

Ah yes, it's not islam, it's the internet!