Guys i think i am responsible for the Le Pen, Hofer and Geert Wilders' lost...

Guys i think i am responsible for the Le Pen, Hofer and Geert Wilders' lost.... I masturbated those days while i didn't during Brexit and the american election's day.... Is this god's punishment?

I fapped the day Juventus and Real Madrid's final and Juventus lost too

I'm serious guys

cut off your dick

I won't fap during the German elections

doesn't matter anyway, at that time you can fap as much as you want.

AfD won't win shit, but hey the NSDAP didn't win their first election either.

same thing happened with me... not even lying. I should just stop fapping all together.

BUMP

OP can't bump his own threads

Sizable if truthful

Sizable?

It's true, every orgasm transfers your mind into a parallel universe where things are worse off. If you masturbate too much your mother will die in her sleep and WW3 will happen, mind my words.

yes

>the future of the free world depends on an italian's nutbladder
Fuck this timeline

Came here to post this.

Society is built on personal sacrifice.

Dude, go to church and ask Padre Pio for intercession. Sooner than you know, you'll be leading a no-fap life.

Feels good man

But for realz, i'll stop masturbating those fucking days

Kek or God doesn't want me to do it

I'll sacrifice myself for the free world

bamp

Ok. I'll give you a bump. O holy masterbaiter, let me pray for your holyness during important events, where you will not touch your dick.

>implying juventus and le pen weren't doomed from the start

Check'd

Praise kek

That sounds great

Sorry Italy bro this thread is dead. Imma leave now. But don't forget to follow your duty.

So wait, does your dick touching determine whether bad shit happens in general, or only bad for you?
Example: you place a bet on the Toronto Fuckingleafs to win the Hockey Bowl. Would your flagellation make you lose that bet, even if it would be good for society at large?
Tl;dr maybe gamble more