I am a Muslim and there is nothing Islamic about killing innocent people in Paris, San Bernardino...

I am a Muslim and there is nothing Islamic about killing innocent people in Paris, San Bernardino, or anywhere else in the world. True Muslims know that the ruthless violence of so called Islamic jihadists goes against the very tenets of our religion.

We as Muslims have to stand up to those who use Islam to advance their own personal agenda. They have alienated many from learning about Islam. True Muslims know or should know that it goes against our religion to try and force Islam on anybody.

Speaking as someone who has never been accused of political correctness, I believe that our political leaders should use their position to bring understanding about the religion of Islam and clarify that these misguided murderers have perverted people's views on what Islam really is.

LARP

Nigger your religion is wrong.

kys
saged

there is no way this isnt bait.

Sorry but our countries are not islamist, so you should only be able to be a Muslim in your own house, there should be no mosques and all traditional islamist clothing should be banned.
We already have the stigma of one religion, we don't need another.

If you wanna follow islam publicly no one will stop from going back to your Muslim country

"Book 9, Book of the Sword", shows you are a dusky skinned liar, Abdul.
>what Islam really is
A pedophile death cult.

Any religion of peace is a long dead religion. Christianity only lasted because it assimilated European pagans who manifested it's will to power.

Of all the religions in the world, the worst is Islam, and of all the religious followers of the world, the worst are the arabs and various inbred ethnic groups in the middle east.

Even african shamanism is superior to Islam.

Sick taquitos bro

>i'm a muslim
>i have never been accused of political correctness

That's because you're a muslim. You can say whatever the fuck you want and if we dare to talk back we get called a racist.

Then move to a muslim country lol

Your religion doesn't make any sense shithead

"It goes against the basic tenets"

Except it doesn't

Your religion is false

Great. We're glad you're an apostate. Now stop lying to yourself.

>manifested it to power

Thats called the will of God pleb

Yes there is you fucktard, it's called the Bukharia -a book every real Muslim has in their house which tells them that killing infidel = cool bro.

We don't give a shit what a terrorist calls himself, if a terrorist calls himself a Muslim then he's a Muslim as far as we are concerned.

First of all, this is bait...
Second off all, your entire argument is the "No True Scotsman" fallacy. The Islamic texts are ancient relics that are open to interpretation, which is why most religions have different denominations (Islam even has Sunni, Shia, Wahabi, etc). If terrorists are reading Islamic texts and coming to the conclusion that they should kill people...then it's Islam.

And lastly...fucking kill yourself.

It's to late already Start to actively exterminate your own rotten fruits or fuck off to the middle east and shut the fuck up.

They may not be muslims as you see them. But as a mater of fact : no Islam means no more Islamic terrorism. And this is what is important there.

Nicely taqqiya'd

Wahabism is a form of Sunni Islam dumbass. Further more, all schools of fiqr (madhhabs) agree on some core principles which are incompatible with Western values. There is no way to white wash this nigger. There is a fundamental reason why Muslims get along with no other groups, even their own subgroups.

gg Ahmed-saliq-khan-e-Mohammed. You don't read the qua-ran apparently.

Hi Muslim, I am a kike and I think you're alright. It's not like the goyim are any better or worse keep doing what you doin.

Why is it you never hear about Muslims lynching Islamic fundamentalists? You lynch whores and bloggers, but not Isis.

Tough shit, back to the desert, your people like to blow shit up and dont mix with our society. 25% of the 1.8 billion muslims think suicide bombing is okay, so your opinion is absolutely fucking irrelevant. You want to see what muslims do to Christian countries with happy go lucky lax laws that are easy for terrorists to abuse? Look at Lebanon. That was your fault. You destroyed that Christian majority country.

Fuck you, get out.

GET OUT

GET OUT

GET OUT

Don't think this is about religion, we just don't like the color of your skin. Go be peaceful in your ancestral desertified shithole or get ready for life in the camps. Your call.

YOU THINK ITS A COINCIDENCE THERES AN ATTACK BEFORE EVERY ELECTION?

THE ATTACKS HAVE ONLY GONE UP SINCE THE WAR ON TERROR STARTED.

>ITS ALMOST AS IF THEY FUND SA AND TERROR SO THEY CAN CONTROL THE INFORMATION, THE NET, Sup Forums..

That's all very nice, but it's too late at this point. You guys should've dealt with your fuckups when you had the chance, now we just want all of you out. So get the fuck away from my family and sort your shit out by yourselves back in the desert.

With all due respect, why should the political leaders care about understanding you or what Islam really is? Maybe Muslims need to understand the Western way of life and adapt. Be grateful and tolerant of us for a change. We don't care what Islam really is as long as you go about your business without trying to change our way of life. If Muslims wish to have their traditional way of life, then there are a bunch of Muslim majority countries.

For the most part, every other religious minority manages to live in relative harmony. The change needs to come from the muslim community, NOT the other way around.

You need to call out and shut down the hate preachers. You need to report the suspicious behaviours. And don't pretend that the families are clueless because that's bullshit. You know who these pricks are. Adapt or GTFO.

>THE ATTACKS HAVE ONLY GONE UP SINCE THE WAR ON TERROR STARTED.

Its almost as if the most muslims you import, the more terrorist attacks there are.

Muhammad never said
>God does not like transgressors.
2:191 And kill them wherever you find them and disbelief is worse than killing
>Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you
>Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter
>Quran (4:76) - "Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah…"
>Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"
>Quran (8:67) - "It is not for a Prophet that he should have prisoners of war until he had made a great slaughter in the land..."
>Quran (9:5) - "So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captive and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush
Well that sure calms my mind. You know for a second we thought you guys were so backwards that the only thing you ever invented was a time machine that would transport you back in time (or forwards if you still have a tail) to an age in which the god totally showed xirself to an illiterate childfucking bandit who's last words were that the god he knew full well he made up himself would never let him die BEFORE he VOLUNTARILY ate poison that he KNEW was in his food and an attempt on his life.
INSHALLAH FOLLOW YOUR LEADER!

What the fuck is your problem? We are saying the exact same goddamn thing you idiot. I know Wahhabism is a form of Sunni, you piece of shit. It's a form of Sunni Islam that...wait for it...USES A DIFFERENT INTERPRETATION OF THE TEXTS TO PRACTICE THE RELIGION DIFFERENTLY THAN OTHER SUNNI.

I'm not whitewashing anything. I just told him that terrorists ARE muslims as well.

Ramadan kicked off the attacks you stupid faggot.
The reason it's always the same fucking time of the year is because of their stupid shitslam holiday.

Telling OP to kill himself is not very wise now is it, do you not know how Muslims go about doing that?

Lets run with this logic. Less muslims = less terrorist attacks. No muslims = no islamic terrorists attacks (in our countries). Simple problem, deport the muslims back to their desert shithole where its safe for them to blow up if they dont like our foreign policy.

It's not easy to adapt and get along when so many people hate you already when you out of association.