WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH TRUMP?

I don't support him or hate him, BUT WHY THE FUCK IS HE INSULTING THE MAYOR OF LONDON?

He's a popular elected major official in one of our greatest allies.

Trump needs to stop doing this shit right fucking now. The bodies are still warm.

The real question is who's feeding him these out of context quotes to make him look bad.

Because the mayor of London is a dangerous fucking g idiot.

but seriously we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

The mayor of london is disliked by most of the country, he's a muslim that stated that terrorism is something you just have to live with in major cities.

>England
>great
>ally

Never go full retard.

Mayor of London is a sand nigger who speaks only for other sand niggers.

I'm more curious to what is wrong with liberal reactionarys like you. It's just a tweet.

liberals are more outraged over Trump's tweets than daily terrorism in Europe
think about that

piss of nigger shill, also this >but seriously we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

How many casualties in the US stem from gang wars per day? I'm sure a few hundred. How many die from drug overdoses? How many from mass shootings? How many from heart attacks? How many from traffic accidents, how many from drunk driving?
Terrorist attacks shouldn't be underestimated but let's be real for a second here, even if you double or triple security, terrorists will always find a way. I'm not saying we should ignore or underestimate it but it's getting blown out of propotion.

hi

Trump is always right. Deal with it

Mayor of London fully supports Muslim brotherhood, just like Obama did. He hates Englistan

>London mayor brushes off frequent terrorist attacks
>Trump calls out London mayor
>OP: "WTF IS WRONG WITH TRUMP?????"

He's not wrong here. Ignoring the problem and pretending this is nothing doesnt make it go away.

I'm glad someone is calling out that Paki cunt to be honest.

ha ha, oh no taking words out of context. trump has crossed a line that the left would never dare violate.

Trumps tweet tone is killing dozens of europeans every week. This is a problem.

For some reason, these cucks disgust and sicken me more than the actual attackers

>1 post by this id
every time

you realise the mayor of london and every other leftist Brit constantly and viscously insults Trump and America, right?

>it's getting blown out of propotion.
So are Ariana Grande fans.

Perhaps you're forgetting that most if not all recent terror attacks in Europe were committed by Muslim citizens or resident aliens. If Muslims were expelled from western countries and kept out, the frequency and scale of these attacks would diminish to near zero. Your implication that murders shouldn't be prevented because people also die from other causes doesn't warrant a response.

This is true. I had an argument with some leftist at work today over it.

trumps right. the mayor of london is a fucking idiot.

Sadiq Khan is a traitor to the U.K. To be fair.

sadiq khan is a piece of shit

Cheeky.

Stop giving these verified nobodies attention. Who gives a fuck about their dumb tweets.

Trump will say and do anything for publicity
He doesn't realise he's supposed to be a president. He thinks he has a starring role in a reality tv show
Plus he reads every script the kikes put in front of him. That's his job. It's what he's paid for
And of course, diversion
Give him five minutes and he'll reverse what he said
He's supposed to be confusing us, impressing us, leading us astray

Parcelman deserves to be insulted and derided and should have been ousted as mayor the second he publicly adopted the "oh well these sorts of things happen nothing you can do" attitude

>"Terrorism is part and parcel of living a life in a big city"

The Brits did this to themselves

>mayor of london
I still can't get over this cunt

so what he's fucking right... someone should call that bitch out

Is this a insult for you?
Not kidding, are you for real?

but trump is right

The sad thing is that you are more concerned of
Trump criticizing someone for playing down terrorism, than you are of someone who plays down terrorism!

COME TO MEGUCA, MUCH BETTER THAN 4/KEKS/

meguca.org/pol

Where were you when the Mayor of London was insulting Trump?

>How many casualties in the US stem from gang wars per day? I'm sure a few hundred. How many die from drug overdoses? How many from mass shootings? How many from heart attacks? How many from traffic accidents, how many from drunk driving?
None of these are politically motivated with the intent of forcing the government and citizens to surrender.
>gang violence
Gang violence is conflict between criminal gangs over disputes that law abiding citizens use the courts and police to resolve. 99% of its victims are criminals themselves.
>drug overdoses
>heart attacks
People do this to themselves, they're not a threat to anybody else.
>mass shootings
These are personally motivated except when tied to organized groups, in which case they fall under the terrorism umbrella.
>Traffic accidents and drunk driving
These are accidents and have a strong multimedia and law campaign against them: click it or ticket/DUI laws.
Only one of these is a direct threat to our civilization. Terrorism is directly politically motivated violence intended to change our very way of life. It deserves the extra attention.

Sadiq Khan is a vicious snake, he's a master of taqiyya. He needs to be removed.

>f Muslims were expelled from western countries and kept out . . .

Furthermore, taxpayers would be spared the expense of having to finance a massive and growing security apparatus devoted solely to preventing Mudshits from chimping out.

>How many casualties in the US stem from gang wars per day? I'm sure a few hundred

>Austrians unironically believe this

Fuck that muslim piece of shit.
Fuck london and fuck their mayor.

shitskins btfo
Gas the muslims, race war now

Bongs elected a terrorist sympathizing Jihadi for mayor, this is what they get.

Kek

>I don't support him or hate him
into the trash you go

The Mayor of London holds the same views and beliefs as the perpetrators of the attacks.

London mayor says london is the most safest city in the world on CNN. No wonder why he attack the mayor.

The GOD EMPEROR is correct again. That mayor is a CUNT and needs be removed immediately.

Fuck I love how Trump is the only politician with common sense.

(OP)
Was supporting Britain downplaying terrorism. The thread is about the serious personality flaws of my president Donald Trump.

>he's a muslim that stated that terrorism is something you just have to live with in major cities.
this sounds shitty of course, but there's only so much you can do without becoming a total police state

This. These people all act like they're so important
and think people care about what they have to say,
Reality is that they usually never get more than
20 likes/retweets

Thatvis not an insult that is qft.

Well the Major is on the Muslims side and they still have no reason to fear a response from Brtibongs for their terror, so hes not entirely incorrect.

He should stop tweeting and think about what he is going to say. He is giving the media huge amounts of ammunition every time he tweets or speaks unscripted. They use his tweets and words to make him look bad so he should stop doing that.

Can you honestly say you feel more endangered by terrorism than mass shootings? Only part of your post I disagree with.

>How many casualties in the US stem from gang wars per day?

I get what your saying Austrofag. But expelling the blacks is going to be a lot more challenging given their numbers already.

>appeal to other problems
the opposite of immigration is deportation

"From 2009-2016 in the U.S., there have been 156 mass shootings—incidents in which four or more people were shot and killed, not including the shooter. These incidents resulted in 1,187 victims shot: 848 people were shot and killed, and 339 people were shot and injured. In addition, 66 perpetrators killed themselves after a mass shooting, and another 17 perpetrators were shot and killed by responding law enforcement.
The majority of mass shootings—54 percent of cases—were related to domestic or family violence."

He has 35%+ approval rate, he's ranked THE most popular mayor in the UK. He might be disliked by a small majority as you claim but he's still very popular.

You could just kick out all the Muslims.

t. Meathead.

Trump will be laughing when we string Khan up by his fucking entrails from the tower of London as our ancestors rightly decreed for filthy fucking traitors.

How much do you get paid for this? What ever the amount is it's far too much for this level of quality

5th bong best bong

By pointing out the truth??
Fuck people like you scare me. Your so delusional and out of touch with reality.

>t. Hans

>The mayor of london is disliked by most of the country, he's a muslim that stated that terrorism is something you just have to live with in major cities.
With muslims
Fixed

> If Muslims were expelled from western countries and kept out

You're correct but even a burger should have the brain capacity to realise this is impossible unless you go full Nazi germany, and if you seriously believe that's going to happen you've been spending to much time here.

>gang wars
>niggers killing niggers
>spics killing spics
>spics killing niggers
>niggers killing spics
>problem
Not enough get killed daily form this shit desu

Well somebody has to be outraged by the killing.

>You could just kick out all the Muslims.
Jesus just imagine the chimpouts... I would live in a fucking bunker covered with bacon

BLONULBPHHH BLUMPFFFFFFFF

B T F O
T
F
O

How about criticizing Trump instead of criticizing terrorism.

I'm a Jew Yorker so absolutely.

Everybody knows the truth already no need to give the media ammunition to use against him. It's politically bad what he did.

The mayor of London is a moderate muslim

What problem? Shootings are just part and parcel of life in the US.

Removing muslims or reforming islam pick one, I choose the prior then would install the latter by international interaction later.

>SHILL THREAD

Saged

>for some reason
Traitors are always first to go before the enemy. Common sense is not the leafs strong suit.

Is that percentage based on the views of the UK or London?

If you want to criticize Trump go here, it's great and we need more people.
meguca.org/pol

So is terrorist for the world, always been there', why is it so trendy now ? because everyone is a hipsterfag.

35 percent wowee

Trump should actually troll post and say shit like.

"Amazing cultural appropriation happening in London. Now for the people of London to get with the program and start committing domestic terror."

Also the Mayor of London is a fraud. He still hasn't bombed himself. He is a disgrace to the culture he promotes.

Because Khan is a fucking prick.

>Trump needs to stop doing this
No he needs to RAMP THIS SHIT UP. Boo Hoo afraid of the TRUTH faggot

Go fuck yourself London, maybe If Islam keeps fucking your shit you might wake the hell up one day

I'm curious on your thoughts about the drunk guy that intentionally ran over those people in times square. That wasn't terrorism but it's the type of thing that could easily happen at any time.

>He's a popular elected major official

everyone hates London