bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40148737

>London attack: Theresa May says "enough is enough" after seven die

>Graphic footage from London terrorist attack
liveleak.com/view?i=2ed_1496534855

>Van drives into pedestrians on London Bridge
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40146916

>Knife attack after car mounts pavement in London
news.sky.com/story/knife-attack-after-car-mounts-pavement-in-london-reports-10903580

>London attacks: 'multiple casualties' after incidents at London Bridge, Vauxhall and Borough Market
gu.com/uk-news/live/2017/jun/03/london-bridge-closed-after-serious-police-incident-live

>Man hunt launched for three terrorists as men with '12in hunting knives stab pedestrians' after mowing down up to 20 people with a white van amid reports of explosions in third attack in ten weeks
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4569638/Car-ploughs-20-people-London-Bridge.html

>"Man told not to be Islamophobic by man literally being forced to cower for his life during an Islamist terror attack."
twitter.com/Lucid_Forever/status/871142856873955329

>BRRRRRRAAAPPPPP BRRRRRRRAPPPP
twitter.com/ptr_yeung/status/871130713587929089

>Watch Live
bbc.co.uk/iplayer/live/bbcnews
tvcatchup.com/watch/bbcnews

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mgm5XMZ5fwY
youtube.com/watch?v=cVCbRl_Y7M8
youtube.com/watch?v=y60wDzZt8yg
twitter.com/Scouse_ma/status/871333313084104704
youtube.com/watch?v=IZfIp3sTPpE
youtube.com/watch?v=aGSHLEd4S3Y
wg341.infusionsoft.com/app/page/deport-islamists
youtube.com/watch?v=wP1xpn3FNok
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eastern_Hemisphere
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>asians

>women

Mammmy

Start going to church.

>voting will fix this

youtube.com/watch?v=Mgm5XMZ5fwY

FUCKING HELL SOMEONE GIVE ME SOME ANTI-LABOUR AMMUNITION JESUS CHRIST

>Anglicanism

I find ariana grande physically revolting

kek

No, because Christianity is untrue Semitic Jew cancer and the source of universalism and slave morality.

>asians

>>Police arrest 12 asians in morning raids:
>bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40148737

So 12 Asians are going to be released at some point later today then.

Nor will it fix this.

>the "bomb vest" was fake

The fuck was the point

what kind of shit skin is arena grenade?
Beaner?

We have always called middle easterns Asians here

Anyone else going on this march in Manchester on Sunday

Or this

Search "Ariana Grande before", she's full white she just tans to the point of blackface

They are going to increase council tax by on average 300%.

There, that is all you need.

youtube.com/watch?v=cVCbRl_Y7M8

Adam Wallace will return.

They turned it into a mosque user

seems racist to real asians

Important question! How do you pronounce Brit/pol/?

Like Brit/paul/? Or like Brit/pole/?

*BRRRRAPS YOUR PATH*

Spread fear most likely, might also stop unarmed cops tackling him

One of the victims

Would bang desu

>sorry user, we only like muscly guys

youtube.com/watch?v=y60wDzZt8yg

Sky-news team already at east-ham.

No we haven't, we call Arabs Arabs, but Pakistanis are called Asians as they should be, so should Bangladeshis and Indians.

kek this guy cracks me up
what a lad
btw are there any petitions in favor of internment camps going around?

These attacks help our case that Muslims cannot integrate.

Surely the more attacks, the better it is for nationalists?

3/10 - 2/10

WHY ARE YOU STILL VOTING FOR THE TORIES?

Would you try to grapple with him if you saw what looked like a suicide vest? That's why.

What Americans call Asians we call east Asians or Oriental

Brit-poll you fucking autist.

Because the alternative is unthinkable.

twitter.com/Scouse_ma/status/871333313084104704

There'll be one on the night

What's the alternative lad? UKIP is dead.

OH MY GOD JC, A BOMB!

WHY ARE YOU STILL VOTING?

we're not

What do you call Japanese and Koreans then?

Like fuck we have

No nationalist wants these attacks.

Pretty much. Also it's just Londoners and Manchester people being killed so it's basically win/win so far.

Because LibertyGB don't have a national profile.

We shouldn't have to have our case made by blown apart children.

youtube.com/watch?v=IZfIp3sTPpE

youtube.com/watch?v=aGSHLEd4S3Y

yes

wg341.infusionsoft.com/app/page/deport-islamists

ramadan really grinds my gears look at how dumb islam is

youtube.com/watch?v=wP1xpn3FNok

I thought this guy was a muzzie cuck? What happened? When did he become woke?

UKIP are only dead if you don't vote for them, they're our ONLY right wing party.

Corbyn might do this.

They don't trust him, but comments on May's performance over the last few years are pretty damning from all sides.

Could cause a 'vote for change' regardless of the change.

I think we're at a level of subversion where people are only going to flip when they're personally affected by terrorist attacks. Otherwise it will just be virtue signalling on Facebook and rushing to defend `moderate' Muslims.

There are many examples of people who have had relatives killed defending their attackers, so maybe it's already too late for any change.

>I have only been able to read since the year 2000
The widespread use of Arab is recent, in general terms they used to be called Asian

STICK WITH YOUR FAMILIES. Only way to get the British man back on top is to keep your families strong. Get a wife, reproduce, care for your elders, keep close contact with your siblings and cousins. THE FAMILY UNIT IS THE ANSWER!!!

Asia
>>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eastern_Hemisphere

what does it mean?

Not going to happen. No one scared of terror will switch to a pro-terrorist man

I have a few Muslim colleagues at work moaning every day about being hungry and thirsty since it started

He's been like this since I've been aware of him. Also debating muslims on his radio show

>asians
>muh animu terrorist waifu asians

but pakis arent arab there pakis.
And pakistan is clearly in south asia

Agree senpai

>UKIP
>Right wing
>supports 340,000 immigrants coming into the country.

No he wont, there is literally 4 days to go.

>>summer
>can't greentext

What the fuck?

Just downloaded the quran to have a read of their ideology and the whole thing seems to be written in bullet points. Anyone else read it? Is this correct?

>Haven't seen a native squirrel since childhood

not possible with fault-free divorce

This

We need the wogs need to keep on being the disgusting cunts they are

fucking muslim CUNTS

You may still be voting Tory.

But will the electorate?

Do patriotic women actually exist or are they just roasties playing the (you) game.

there are gays itt

qurans litreally translation doesnt really flow in english. Either learn sandnigger or read one of the more creative translations

Was thinking of doing this, let us know how you get on

>Downloading the terrorist guide book

Reported to Mummy may.

>I thought this guy was a muzzie cuck? What happened? When did he become woke?

He's been calling shit out for a while as a traditional liberal.

>He also blamed misguided multicultural policies of the 90s for creating "monocultural ghettos". According to him, those policies allowed unelected community leaders to speak for the rest of the community, shutting out the voices of what he calls minorities-within-minorities (LGBT Muslims, Feminist Muslims, ExMuslims, dissenting sects and denominations etc.). Liberalism, he wrote, should seek out the individual, not the stereotype of the community he belongs to.[43] In one of his columns, columnist Nick Cohen quoted Nawaz's candidly-worded critique of the far-left's role in silencing the voices of minorities-within-minorities:[49]

>Ok far-lefty fellow-travellers of Islamism, I'm a state-school, brown, stabbed-at-by-neo-Nazis, falsely arrested at gunpoint by Essex police, Muslim, divorced, estranged from his child, ex-Islamist, tortured ex-prisoner who's been mandatorily profiled & DNA'd under schedule 7 at Heathrow airport & blacklisted from countries. I am every grievance you harp on about. And yet your first-world bourgeois brains malfunction because I'm not spewing hate & fitting in your little angry Muslim box. Are you feeling slightly privileged yet?

>He also coined the term Regressive left to denote the section of the western left which, for the sake of political correctness and respect for other cultures, excuses, overlooks and sometimes passively encourages illiberal and bigoted ideas emerging from minority communities

Just today on LBC he was shitting on callers saying it had nothing to do with Islam

people i know have called arabs either arabs or middle eastern.

LOL if you think anything will change ever

It seems a civilization at a certain point just becomes destined to collapse

Do must Muslims in the UK just actively support these niggaz or do they just not care?

If the government actually launches a security crackdown after a couple more of these attacks will apathetic Muslims get offended and start supporting the bombers more?

I get the sense that most Muslims just want to take over by demographics and think that the attacks are unnecessary/embarrassing because they are the normies of the Muslim world whereas the terrorists are the autists/r9k posters of the Muslim world.

For as long as Australia's head of state is Her Majesty The Queen I will fight for her like my own (or if I get citizenship here then I would fight no matter what).

Paul Nuttall is a cuck who is utterly unable to capitalise or provide any Overton window pushing in relation to these attacks.

He has no idea what to do and is too scared of calling for anything that would actually help. UKIP are nothing but a problem right now.

>Why are Americans so obsessed with guns

You cannot stop us

Women either are muh feels or adopt the poltical opinions of their man if he isn't a numale

What's the context of this senpai?

unmummy says.