Eastern European SJW/Feminist

Eastern European SJW/Feminist.

These kind of people are increasing a lot here...

Your thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dhFDq61MuMw
twitter.com/TEDxRiga/status/870548389531983872
youtube.com/watch?v=343XJteTd1Q
lv.usembassy.gov/pr_20150616/
foreignpolicy.com/2017/02/13/trump-keeps-obamas-top-gay-rights-envoy-at-state-department/
whitegenocideproject.com/wikileaks-us-gov-is-trying-to-brainwash-estonians-about-the-benefits-of-diversity-and-multicultural-society/
youtube.com/watch?v=Rc83G7MkhkE
youtube.com/watch?v=kSw-Bm6wsZg
youtube.com/watch?v=IeHmhWQSQ5E
youtube.com/watch?v=tnKY5GhAk_M
youtube.com/watch?v=Lfv8OvgXHE4
youtube.com/watch?v=MFgyH-qsaxc
youtube.com/watch?v=0ciCIGtDsQY
youtube.com/watch?v=-IkWYvp4fr0
youtube.com/watch?v=8wFzM28lSkY
youtube.com/watch?v=wpSkJ0Owz80
youtube.com/watch?v=6vrKjd8Lt1w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

american cancer spreading

I told you.
Ban Al Jazeera or these gullible fucktards will turn the Baltics into another hellhole.

Forced sterilization..

fpbp

Another Latvian SJW/Feminist who works at NATO...

She was participating EuroPride 2015 in Riga...

You know what to do.

Eastern Europe is the last safe place for civilization, don't let us all down.

You wanted to be a part of the American empire, well you reap what you sow

who's she, never heard about her...

>Eastern Europe is the last safe place for civilization,

I don't think it is anymore, this sjw cancer is slowly taking over everything.

This is another SJW working for Soros funded PROVIDUS think tank

pic [Iveta Kažoka]

>Your thoughts?

Forced marriage to a much older man, forced impregnation at least 4-8 times, forced to stay home and be an actual woman.

> those lips
> those eyes
> NOSE KNOWS

That's the ultimate kike if I've ever seen one. Latvia is getting subverted for sure. Are there any (((think tanks))) more?

So you think Russians are not the same?

Russia is also becoming tolerant to homos, etc.
Especially the youth.

Then fuck off with forcing your nigger culture on every country. Your country is the cancer and death of white people.

youtube.com/watch?v=dhFDq61MuMw

who is this cutie

I hope that's just a reflection and not some new bizarre eye lid piercings.

you better kill them before they start importing muslims to kill you

Pretty much everyone under 35 is like that here, as well as the older generation of academics/professors/etc. who turned them into that. Same thing in Serbia. All getting free money from bullshit NGOs.

They are already slowly shifting the overton window...

twitter.com/TEDxRiga/status/870548389531983872

This one works at Latvian Television...

Balkan men let them say and do things up to point.

Then the ass kicking starts and all is well.

Out here atleast women are free to do as they please with their body etc, slut arround how they like.

But the SJW type whore gets rediculed and alienated, first by the sane women and then men.

americans and europeans have gotten to the point where life is so comfortable and boring that they make up these grand fantasies in their heads and act like they are in a video game. no self awareness. Look at this girl in the OP, what a cliche, what a joker, a dreamer and an empty head. what is that symbol meant to convey? tattood on her and on her keyboard? does she think life is a fucking movie? yes, yes she does, because so little have they faced true hardship, and now perceive the slightest infraction as life threatening infarction

2015 EuroPride in Riga ....

youtube.com/watch?v=343XJteTd1Q

US Embassy in Riga supported this.

Russia is permeable to American influence indeed. They are dancing to Washington's tune, may they like it or not. Although they have way more means to resist them than your country that's for sure.

"U.S. Embassy to Host Multiple Visitors for EuroPride in Latvia"

lv.usembassy.gov/pr_20150616/

Trump is the same shit.

"Trump Keeps Obama’s Top Gay Rights Envoy at State Department"
foreignpolicy.com/2017/02/13/trump-keeps-obamas-top-gay-rights-envoy-at-state-department/

I've gotten the best sex out of women like that. Shame about the rest, though.
They're probably writing stuff about how men are treating them like shit right now lmao.

>Ban Al Jazeera

How are they turning anything?

Al Jazeera has almost no influence on Baltics

They sterilize themselves because "muh body muh choice" and "muh career."

If society can survive for a few more generations, I'd like to believe they'll remove themselves from gene pools across the west.

You have chosen your way. Enjoy it.

>EuroPride

Sounds degenerate, desu.

first world problems

>Eastern Europe is the last safe place for civilization, don't let us all down.
haha holy fucking shit, kill yourself for being so ignorant

What about this?

I can't prove it right now, but I've been observing the social media and Al Jazeera's role in it for a while. For some reason the sandniggers are interested in us, they make a lot of subversive marxist content (targeted at gullible dumb women, of course). Like the one for example made for Estonia, when they elected Kaljulaid. On the estonian independence day they lit one of their towers in the estonian tricolor. Any many more.
I can't say for sure, how they operate in Latvia or Lithuania, but they're way too interested in Estonia.

Assault and beat them to death

DEMOCRACY MUST BE STOPPED BEFORE IT GETS US ALL KILLED

Is cultural appropriation okay when SJWs do it? Look at that hair she fucking STOLE from the PoC.

Estonia is the most 'progressive' one of eastern europe. They have also legalized same sex partnerships...

muslim detected

Man, I've seen the transformation in Latvia in the last 10 years. Soros fucking controls every NGO and higher education institution in LV (I am looking at you, Stradina universitate).

In 2007 they were virtually non-existent but things are changing.

Question: what about the gay thing? I am not in touch with it. Is it progressing there?

Shit longboards are there now to? That's not good

look at those yuge fucking cow tits though
would convert her to islam and marry instantly

you are getting subverted
all sponsored by Soros ofcourse
every fucking femeshit group is running on kikes funding

Yes we degenerates too. But at least they are treated as laughable subhumans literally by everyone. And they have absolutely zero political power or influence.

^ We have degenerates too.

>American Cancer
>which originated from flamboyant euro cucks

Enjoy

Isn't she too old for you, Mohammad?

We need to ban American embassies instead.
>whitegenocideproject.com/wikileaks-us-gov-is-trying-to-brainwash-estonians-about-the-benefits-of-diversity-and-multicultural-society/

Nice tiddies!

america is the source of all degeneracy in this world

>Stradina universitate

They may be inviting liberal US professors, etc, but they are not like US universities where they try to indoctrinate everybody about 'equality' and LGBT, these issues there are almost non-existant.. But there are lots of exchange students running away from Germany and unfortunately there are many non-whites like Indians, negroes and other 3rd worlders..

>Question: what about the gay thing? I am not in touch with it. Is it progressing there?

It is, slowly, but not much progress is happening. One of the ministers is openly gay - Edgars RInkevics

2018 Baltic Pride will happen in Riga, that's already known.

You're walking in the wests footsteps. I've warned slavs about this but they keep saying there's nothing to worry about

Eastern Europe is 20 years behind West... Liberalism is dying there while here its only growing...

Feminism is starting to crack in the west, the virus is moving to a new host.

Slaughter them now before it festers any further along with any cunts that start shrieking about human rights violations

Letting it gain momentum will cost you far more in the long run

France is actually.
The French gave us our degenerate culture.
Fuck Paris.

We got feminists too
Believe it or not
You see them on the internet only
What a joke

I'm from Estonia and have been away for almost three years. Really scared to find out, what happened in this time period, probably a lot. Social media is most worrisome, more and more I see these cute but moronic Kadi and Kersti saying how their men oppress and them and earn more, than women etc.

> that link
Saw it a while ago, that's why I believe there's a conspiracy against Estonia with sandniggers and globalists being together in it.

Maybe in other departments, but the Political Science is full of globalist shills, especially two professors who are Soros-funded. And they have quite an influence in Latvian policy making.

that whole title is a fucking propaganda bullshit implying that not wanting rapefugees is fascism
fucking a

next thing you will have hordes of shitskins delivered right into your homes

what happened with latvians being nationalistic? I guess it still cool if you hate other whites, right

This. Kill the cancer before it metastasizes.

that's a surprisingly fuckable feminist.

Fuck, I was thinking of coming to Latvia for a few months...
Are they pestering in Riga?

Gradually adopt a hard-right traditionalist lifestyle and attract others to it. Read, lift, and learn practical skills. Be alpha with women.

Very powerful groups are dedicated to pushing this societal rot into your country. Learn about Communism, Globalism, psychological abuse/warfare and propaganda. Stop this cancer before it metastasizes.

all sponsored by Soros too btw, some even bitched about not being paid, its hilarious

and Soros fund was banned in Russia as you know

stamp it out now before it grows and takes over your learning centers like it has in america.

trends always come with 5-10 years delay here, I'm not worried

I don't think so.. Well at least race-mixing and niggers are kind of accepted in Russia...

youtube.com/watch?v=Rc83G7MkhkE
youtube.com/watch?v=kSw-Bm6wsZg
youtube.com/watch?v=IeHmhWQSQ5E
youtube.com/watch?v=tnKY5GhAk_M
youtube.com/watch?v=Lfv8OvgXHE4
youtube.com/watch?v=MFgyH-qsaxc
youtube.com/watch?v=0ciCIGtDsQY
youtube.com/watch?v=-IkWYvp4fr0

And here are Russian mudsharks

youtube.com/watch?v=wpSkJ0Owz80

> latvians being nationalistic
you mean
> muh occupants
?

Not even 30 years removed from Soviet collapse, is there not a negative stigma for this commie shit?

You're not doing things "better" than the rest of the West, you're simply lagging a few years behind

the islamo-feminist matriarchy lies in your future, too

Would get the dick.

Used to talk a lot to a Latvian girl online. Liberal, feminist, self-described Marxist, nerdy gamer girl, single mother upbringing, daddy issues etc. Almost visited her but she couldn't keep her crazyness in check and I've realized she most likely has BPD, and sticking your dick in crazy doesn't really worth the cost of plane tickets and her constant emotional abuse. On the upside(?) it was a very big redpill to me and it has started my descent down the rabbit hole.

Capitalism is a virus that spreads its degeneracy everywhere. American junk and 'culture' is spread through the market. Any place that is connected will inevitably fall into degeneracy.

Dude, I live in Moscow which is the most multi-culti place you can find in Russia. I see a nigger on the street like maybe once in 3 months.

Gas them fast and hard before they spread.

Instead you see thousands of chechens daily, not sure if this is much better

>Maybe in other departments, but the Political Science

That could be possible, usually the ones who graduate are 100% liberals, I've observed that from facebook posts...

I tried to find names, but I couldn't find any connections.

Only the university itself has been financed by Soros.

how does this shit even work in eastern europe ? you people atually had hardships and some of you are still living in shit because of WW2. why is there even a liberal upper middle class in your nations to consume

>latvians being nationalistic
latvians aren't nationalistic
every latvian I've met is a pessimist

the only nationalism in latvia is
>fuck russia and fuck slavic people

We may be the ones starting a lot of cancerous trends but you Eurofaggots take them to heart and make them exponentially worst.

>go to LU
>see they have gender studies
>cant skip them
>leave LU
>go to RTU instead
>have a full class with shitskins

I would fuck her.

This is true. If everybody has nothing they'll be so focused on just trying to survive the day that nothing else will matter.
Freedom, really. Freedom is the problem.

We wanted to lived like Americans during the Communist era so we switched the Soviet influence for American one. Mass media and Internet just accelerated the whole phenomenon.

Probably not. There certainly isn't one in the former GDR territories.

>Kersti

So is that new president really an SJW? Haven't heard anything crazy from her...

>Are they pestering in Riga?

Riga is the main place where they all live, there are Latvian and Russian feminists/SJWs they're all the same.

They also did a pussy-hat protest when women's march happened in the JewSA.

Yep i am starting to see colord haired SJWs and i also saw bearded/beanie/glasse hipster faggots with refugees welcome signs.
I dont know about you but if these faggots bring shitskins and niggers i will break their leggs and do the jail time fuck them.

The problem is those mountain niggers are part of our country, so we can't just deport them. The only solution is to force them to behave. Basically teaching those animals (which they are) if they disrespect our laws, they get punished. This is slowly but happening. It was a lot worse in 90s.

>tfw studied at a Finnish economics school
>tfw it's only economics, finance, accounting, marketing, business technology, management, mathematics, statistics and languages

>tfw I studied only Finance, mathematics and statistics + learned french

Feels good man

Build up a counter movement. Find right wing people and spread your political ideas. The lefties will make them socially unacceptable if you do nothing.

How can you be nationalist if 700,000 speak Russian and don't want to adapt to locals?

They all wave USSR flags...

Transylvania (Western Romania) is also significantly more Liberal/SJW than the south or Moldova(Northeast).

Transylvania is getting more and more hipsterish, significant change since joining the EU in 2007. The good part is economy is better, infrastructure is booming and whole cities are being re-modeled. But the cultural change is happening.

true about sex, they are total sluts, lot to reflect to, that's why try for moral higround

Nah. You heard nothing about the anti-homo propaganda law here in Russia despite three years have passed?

>Olga Dragiļeva
Shes one of yours
Talk about Camera angles.
Still it is clear that more and more such people are appearing.
We can always accuse the libs for being Russians shills, so there is that.

Eastern europe is finished. Thankfully i live east of eastern europe.

>Shes one of yours
Latvian faggot Karlis Streips

And Olga Dragiļeva who supports Russian political party Saskaņa.

youtube.com/watch?v=6vrKjd8Lt1w

Do latvians hate russians as much as estonians do?