Kathy Griffin tweet about Sarah Palin from 2009 shows she’s been attacking kids for years

Kathy Griffin tweet about Sarah Palin from 2009 shows she’s been attacking kids for years

Why does she hate kids?

twitchy.com/samj-3930/2017/06/04/classy-kathy-griffin-tweet-about-sarah-palin-from-2009-shows-shes-been-attacking-kids-for-years/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitchy.com/samj-3930/2017/06/04/classy-kathy-griffin-tweet-about-sarah-palin-from-2009-shows-shes-been-attacking-kids-for-years/
archive.is/37ziz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they're annoying

She is part of Molach occult and is used to sacrifice kids.

Because she's such a hideous person inside and out that no man deems her worthy of creating one with her.

isn't that podesta shit?

Her cunt has probably been barren for decades. She has a chip on her shoulder from years of pulling this shit and realised it was the wrong thing to do but it's who she is now and she is nothing without it so she has to keep saying and doing what she hates to survive. She wishes she was never born and will take it out on the world so it can suffer like she does.

that's her useful role. she's the person that plumbs the depths of depravity so that others don't have to. if she operated in the middle she'd be an unknown in a sea of prettier and more talented people.

Kikes hate kids they wanna kill/sacrifice but can't.

>twitchy.com/samj-3930/2017/06/04/classy-kathy-griffin-tweet-about-sarah-palin-from-2009-shows-shes-been-attacking-kids-for-years/

archive.is/37ziz

Always use archive

Like all from the Left.

I dont know how

up

KG offed herself.

BASED

She's a barren warbler bird, attacking the eggs of others.

She also blamed the shooting of an Arizona congresswoman on Palin because Palin had showed a map with certain districts marked out with crosshairs and this incited violence or something.

But holding up the President's bloody severed head is just good fun.

Because her husband stole a bunch of money from her and left her bitter and barren.

>husband
How

Kathy bought a $10.5 million house last July. She is supposed to be worth $20 million so being out of work will not be a problem for her.

The attached pic is a description of her new house in Bel Air.

she aint worth shit now. She killed her own career.

Mmm

She's actually fucked then. That's a mighty mortgage.

nm, "apparently" it was purchased with $10.5 million cash. I'd need some proof for that one.

she paid cash what mortgage?

Because absolutely noone wants to have any with her.

>worth 20m
>spend half of that on a house
hahahahahahaha she's done

>Staff quarters

How progressive

"net worth" is not the same thing as "cash available".

Who doesn't hate kids every time I see them in public and they try to get cute with me I feel like drop kicking those cunts

>Why does she hate kids?

She's a childless liberal feminist, so she hates what she didn't achieve in life. Just like fame, money, respect....

it's why she hates Trump. He's got a wonderful family, rich, respected (by non-idiots), and has achieved what few in this country have spent their lives in pursuit of.

Kathy Griffin is the poster child of feminism.

Probably because she's annoyed that society and life in general expect her to just stay at home and raise kids. This is probably why she didn't have kids, unless she's really just barren. She's a bitter cunt.