How do you feel about starting the Islamic version of Protestantism, Sup Forums?

How do you feel about starting the Islamic version of Protestantism, Sup Forums?

Fuck Islam

What the hell does Luther have to do with this?

Lutherans are some of the most blue pilled people on the planet.

Such a stark contrast to this gem.

Luther started protestantism you stupid fuck Kappa

I'm guessing he means start a reformation for Islam like Luther did for Catholicism

I want to cause a similar "revolution" in Islam.
Is there anything I can hang on to? Adding a third player to the Sunni–Shia schism would be quite rad.

Not Missouri Synod.

Let a charismatic muslim reformer rise up in popularity, preaching against extremism and fundamentalism, and he will be struck down faster than you can say Anwar Sadat.

>the south

No thank you

>implying we aren't witnessing the Islamic version of protestantism

I think you mean starting a catholic version.
>all tradition and no action/salvation/adherence to the scripture

>wanting to destabilize the region even more

That books isn't even hard core and just rails on Judaism as a religion, which Luther saw as Blasphemy. Luther didn't think that the Jews had some plot to take over the world or that they were racially inferior but their religion was poisonous lies.

How many centuries ago was this?...When does Islam come to the 21st century?

>Being a stuck up Yankee fuck
Neck yourself

Luther nailed his 95 Theses to the Wittenburg church doors 500 years ago on October 31 of this year

Huh, so if something comes out of what OP is saying it would be exactly 500 years after Christianity?
Kinda amusing.

Its called sunni islam

Sunni = Protestant
Shia = Catholic

Eye for eye, tooth for tooth, what is enough is enough. The muslims have killed to much and are dumb with an middle-eastern IQ of 85 and Subsaharan IQ of 68, they had no education and follow an insane death-cult, they rape and robb and behave like shit. Martin Luther said he loved and wished best for his German Fatherland and pointed out that the turks are Monsters send from Satan, he also warned about the filth of the jews, every Protestant has to believe in this if he wants to save face. Catholics should know that they still have their old Knight orders and their Pope, they just became hippie-fags. I am serb-orthodox and as every christians duty it is, we shall retake the holy cities in the middle-east and make them our home again. The book of revailation prophecied that a false faith would come and terrorise us, clearly beeing Islam. We need to get all Muzzies away from Europe and to kill all Islamist sunni bastards. Everyone still crying is completely unaware of reality, I can only react with hate, there is no alternative to that. They cry about other peoples Problems without seeing the sword and pain that is utterly going to reach them if they do nothing. Fuck all sunni muslim cunts, only Alevites,Alavites Shiites,Ibadis and uncucked Sunnis should be there, the other 80% are devil send sub-human Monsters that Need to be eradicated from earth forever, american Intervention was useless, yes, but we Need a new crusade to liberate all opressed Christians and Jews who are beeing murdered by Satanistic goat-fuckers. Deus Vult. Remove Islamists, remove multiculturalism.

More like:
Sunni= Catholic
Shia= Eastern Orthodox

Islam really hasn't had a movement like the Protestant Reformation

Yeah such a reformation actually happened that was fairly similiar to protestantism, and that gave us salafism which is what the fucking main problem is.

Exactly. Luther is a bit of a personal hero of mine, so I'm looking forward to the 500th anniversary of shedding the papist yoke.

The Picture is the answer to all rapefugee "incidents". Merkel and her goverment mafia allies in Europe have reached something over autistic if they think People from women-opressing anti-Jewish/Christian/Atheist tribal Retard countriesc could ever integrate, assimiliate, or help in anyway.

WELS > Missouri Synod

Expand Ibadi faith. They aren't Shiite-rip-Offs as the Alavites/Alevites, but are peaceful and conservative, while beeing somewhat tolerated by both Shiites and Sunnis, as their mutual coorperation with Iran and Saudi-Aarabia shows. Fucking spread it, my Balkan compagnion. One question, are you muslim, It would be fine, because the Bulgarian muslims are pretty moderate.

It's called Wahhabism. It's the bullshit behind ISIS.

fuck outta here mudslimes

>The movement is said to have been founded 20 years after the death of the Muslim prophet Muhammad, predating both the Sunni and Shia denominations
What the fuck? Why isn't it nearly as big? It doesn't make any sense.