This is my Solution for the Islamic problem - a solution which is by all means achievable...

This is my Solution for the Islamic problem - a solution which is by all means achievable, and has been forged and molded by comments here on Sup Forums - thoughts?

The situation is dire, cut that wire

UK needs to ban sharia immediately
Ban sharia banks and sharia funds.
Immediately.

Yes that's another addition to the list - Sharia courts are to be banned.

No, that would be giving into hate. You cannot let terrorists affect the way you live, with the exception of increased internet regulation.

But in all seriousness, that's a good plan. Too bad it won't happen in foreseeable future.

Why not just ban ALL mosques and get rid of EVERY imam?

ofcrouse it would work but it will never happen

Better solution:
Casually walk away from terror attacks with a pint.
#NotAllMuslimsBruv every time someone gets killed.
Arrest people for insensitive tweets.

This is why I'm trying to spread this solution, so that other people can see it, understand it and rise up

It is a mistake to make laws that specifically targets Islam. It's like putting a band-aid on a bleeding wound. We need to fix the very source of the problem. We need to pass laws that makes a religion illegal if it promotes lying for any reason, if it promotes committing an illegal act for any reason or if it promotes treating unbelievers worse than fellow members. Only extreme pacifist religions like buddism or cucked christianity should receive a special permit from the government to own buildings and form associations.

autism, islam is literally our best weapon against degeneracy

Good luck man.

Our strive to eliminate degeneracy has nothing to do with Islam. We want to convince people to not be degenerate, not force them. Freedom is good shit.

There's only one solution to the Islamic problem-
don't make me say it.

Well, religions should be banned altogether.
They're just overgrown sects.
But I guess that's only me.

autism

Also- add a carrot to your (big) stick, in the deets:

offer incentives and cash bribes in the form of resettlement payments.

itll be cheap at half the price in terms of the social security budget alone.

>religions should be banned altogether.
They're just overgrown sects.

Also-

What if youre a Paki, but not a muslim?

good or bad?

Integration my friend, be a good citizen, contribute to the country, work hard

Anyone who impinges on White's freedom. Terrorist states, user. Someone must bring their war to them. They bomb a church, we bomb ten. They hijack a plane, we take out an airport. They execute tourists, we tactically nuke an entire city. Our job is to make terrorism so horrific that it becomes unthinkable to attack whites

Expel all the Muslims. Problem solved.

Look guys, how long are we gonna do this?
Arguing about which fairy tale is less retarded.
Point is, they're all retarded.
Sure Islam beats them all by a wide margin, and it's n°1 on the target list.
But religion is a plague to mankind, just fucking look at history.
They all have to go.

1. get data from all your migrant population regarding their religion. Then proceed.
2. Ban Islam, hadiths and Quran and close ALL mosques
3. Send all muslims that identify as muslims back, accept a law with severe penalties for those left in UK, that from that publicly identify as muslims, or try to spread a message of Islam in any shape or form. After financial penalty, at their next offense they're sent to reeducational facility. Also put it in law that anyone identifying as muslim has automaticly his basic human rights revoked.
4. Start monitoring all communications from people that identified as muslims in your pop database and the moment they go against the no.3, do as no.3 requires. Also opress and discriminate them at every step possible. You can actually apply sharia on them, except you turn around the muslims and non muslims parts.

If you end up with rebellion on your hands at any point while trying to implement this steps, just flat out shoot whichever muslim tries to rebel.

C I V I C
All this does is turn muslims into mexicans

Reported for Islamaphobia.

Better solution

That is possible and reasonable and along the lines which I suggested this morning.

However there will still be those calling it "racist" and "bigot", and politicians are still too much afraid ot these Gutmenschen.

I wish our countries would realize already that the cultural war has already started and is costing lives, and that they need to act now, and decisively so.

All Islam is political.

Needs more napalm

Then along my lines of reasoning, it will appear to the masses that Islam is incompatible with the west, and must be removed

It's about making them understand.

I agree. Islam directly opposes all the values and principles we in Europe have fought for hundreds of years to establish: Freedom and liberties, enlightenment, separation of state and religion, democracy, humanitarianism. All of that is in danger if we tolerate their ways. If it gets worse, it will be the war of thirty years across Europe all over again.