Leave Drumpf to me

Leave Drumpf to me.

GRONALD BLUMPFFFFFFFFF
IMPEACHMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Two non Americans talking about Americans politics.

I hope to God Comey commits perjury this week.

The WH can block this prick, ya kniow...

...as a matter of fact, The Executive branch has the power to block Comey"s testimony, order (((Rosenstein))) to fire Mueller, and then turn around and fire (((Rosenstein)))

impeachment process kicks off this week when this guy testifies, pretty much guaranteed he says trump tried to obstruct justice and how it pained his stomach to think he would be fired by trump and thats why he didnt say anything sooner, at least thats my take

you're fired, chump

ZZZZLLLLOOOOOORRRRMMMMMPPPPPFFFFF!!!

TWO SCOOPS!

I pray for the impeachment of Donald Trump

because you have no concept of integrity

If Comey gets to tesify, he has the chance to perjure himself when he stated under oath that President Trump did not pressure him to halt the Flynn investigation, and that he did not follow proper protocol when/if President Trump tried to influence the investigation and he did not make it known, then.

How does Comey not see that the trap has been set for him?

Comey is a sneaky fag like J Edgar

DNC has dirt on Comey

If Trump (the greatest leader in history) gets impeached, I hope the civil war starts and wipes every fucking LIBTARD off the face of the earth.

I do however have a concept of shame.

Shame that we elected an idiot to be our president.

Because at that point trump had not told him to let it go

Fuck off, leave postingfag.

well youre moron
you support a woman who is standing on top of a mountain of dead bodies

but trump is a baddie because he talked to some russians

If this happens Trump is really dumb as hell. Why did Trump botch the firing this badly and decided to slam the guy in public after this? Reckless tweets and rhetoric caused all of this.

>woman
What woman? I just want Trump gone. He can't do his job right and someone needs to step in and pick up his incredibly large slack.

Arrapreny you have no concept of where you're supposed to be, or how little your words truly mean in the current moment.

Enjoy the future.

As if your words are any more impactful.

We're literally on a fucking image board.

>Stop talking about politics on a political board.

go back 2 reddit and roleplay as flags there.

GRRUFNAL FRRRRUUUMPF!

I don't talk about Spanish politics because I don't know enough to contribute and frankly I don't care about your non super power of a country.
You obviously have no clue what Comey can and can't say in a public hearing under oath, you're just shitposting to act like you do. One sentence lead in with a shitty Getty image makes you a legitimate LARPer.
You have contributed nothing to the conversation, you made an initial comment to render others to begrudge your comment, therefore you're a lowly enlisted member of the troll army.

Botch the firing?
You mean he waited for Comey to be across the country so he could raid his office and get the intel he needed to negate Comey being an actual threat?
By botch do you mean create confusion around why he was fired and have it come from the DOJ in order to have the MSM spinning circles while he went onto something else?
Phew, for you to be this dumb and be able to fulfill a reCAPTCHA requirement to post is exceptional, some real life Helen Keller shit.

Dude stop roleplaying as flags.

Just because I have a Spanish flag does that mean I'm born from Spain.

Holy shit fucking kill yourself you stupid fat fuck American pig.

This is a political board and I'll talk about any fucking politics I want to and this isn't only American politics involved. Russia is involved in this as well.

Member when he handed Trump the election and the Democrats called for his head...?

This user members.

I know that theory exists too but what if it wasn't 4D chess?

*tips fedora*

The universe balances things out sometimes