Why does absolutely nobody here on /pol talk about a possible global financial crisis in the next few years?

Why does absolutely nobody here on /pol talk about a possible global financial crisis in the next few years?

Other urls found in this thread:

niketalk.com/t/119964/the-economist-get-ready-for-a-world-currency-2018
youtube.com/channel/UCThv5tYUVaG4ZPA3p6EXZbQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>crisis
There's a crisis every 5 to 10 years.
What's driving the need to talk about it when there are so many good bantz from Trump to chuckle about?

Because they say this bullshit every other month?
Fuck off with these slide threads
Alternatively go to

How is this a slide thread? Nothing would have more political implications than a global economic collapse. Last time it happened Hitler was elected.

I meant a total economic collapse where welfare cannot be paid, great unemployment and people lose their savings.

>cannot be paid, great unemployment and people lose their savings

That's pretty extreme. What would cause that? How could we prevent it?

Well as far as I know this almost happened in 2007/2008 but the Jews decided it would not be the right time yet. According to my understanding a reset is necessary from their perspective so their double interest slavery keeps working and so that Whites lose their wealth so they will not become 'lazy' but stay in the hamster wheel.

>How could it be prevented?
Put Jews into camps. Asides from this I wonder what impact cryptocurrencies have as their amount cannot be arbitrarly increased?

Stop reading ZeroClue.

I let myself get hyped for the shemitah a couple of years ago. Never again!

Because it's bound to happen no matter what.
Why would we be actively talking about it? What's the point?

niketalk.com/t/119964/the-economist-get-ready-for-a-world-currency-2018
Read this.

It's coming, the phoenix. It can be stopped but not with this low energy.

To be prepared and not hit cold like most of the normies. I bought some gold coins, food and think of getting a gun license. Maybe I flee to the country side or another country. So a date would clearly help.

Tl;dr

But we have a world currency anyway already with bitcoin.

>$20 trillion in debt
>private debt $13 trillion
>everything in bubble mode
>(((Federal Reserve)))

>how could that even happen, guys?

get a fuckin clue

youtube.com/channel/UCThv5tYUVaG4ZPA3p6EXZbQ

I meant.

Could you please some it up? I am too lazy to watch the vids. Why can they not just create more money for infinity? All they need nowadays is to make a click.

*sum it up

>Why can they not just create more money for infinity

because it becomes worthless you dumb cunt.

>too lazy to watch moving images on a screen and listen to words

Just get the fuck out pussy. You're gonna be a buttfuck toy when all this shit comes down.

Not one that is mandatory to use for banks and governments alike.
This will replace the dollar.

It talks about the reset you mentioned here. And how it will be achieved.

Here in Lithuania, the crisis never ends.

Let's get it started, I'll be living like a kang on 100 satoshis a day

we do

HCG is about to pop over in Cucknadia

It will happen with the current fiat system, just give it some time for the bubble to inflate.

Is there a way to exploit a situation like that as a not rich guy.

Because talking about such things is neither amusing nor useful. If you are too unprepared and stupid to cope, fuck you. That simple.

Good times are for preparation to endure bad times. Be skilled, be versatile, don't have any useless interests. Learn constantly. Don't game which is a waste of study time.

If you, right now, had to fix almost everything you own during an economic crisis could you do that?

Do you know how to produce food? It doesn't have to be anything you like to eat, your likes are unimportant in survival.

Are you armed? Do you lobby for firearms ownership? If not, you deserve Achmeds cock in your daughter, wife, waifu, fleshlight and throat.

Notice OP doesn't mention his own preparations because he has none.

You do not need banks or any middle man anymore with bitcoin.

Being this mad when I just politely asked for a summary. Probably you took too many vaccines.

Explain, what is your situation right now?

Because they think unregulated capitalism works 100 percent of the time.

If they do it they better get ready for das Reich v4.0. The banks, the world institutions, the world order, all are getting BTFO'd bigly this time.

You do, because in the financial meltdown you described there won't be any internet.

But WHEN? Why can nobody state a date with a good explanation? There must be some signs. Will it be this year or in ten years?

Because I have nothing to lose and therefore nothing to worry about.

Because everyone expects it. Market cycles happen. Can't be up and up forever.

It won't be the end of the world. Unless it is. And if it is, it's too late to matter. So being correct in that scenario means you lose regardless.

Protip -- don't bet on the end of the world. You will lose that bet (either way).

Buy a gun and think of how to rob people (preferably non-Whites) when the time comes. Otherwise you will probably starve or robbed yourself. If you had more money you could buy some gold coins and food supply. Poor people will have the hardest time for sure.

NOT MY FLESHLIGHT

We are in for one hell of an economic crisis which is really just a continuation of the last few crises in which none of the problems were fixed. Central Banks have printed untold trillions of dollars/euros/pounds/yen since 2008 in order to kick the can a little further down the road and keep the system from imploding a little while longer. In Q1 2017 alone CBs across the globe created $1tn out of thin air to purchase financial securities - this is the ONLY force keeping the stock, bond, real-estate and other markets propped up.

But sooner or later the crisis will hit in a big way again, there's nothing CBs can do to stop it.

this board is about what is happening not what might happen

In the next ten years. The problem is (((they))) keep propping up the economy with more imaginary money every time it's about to go under, which is just going to make the crash worse when the crash finally comes.

>Tfw the market crashes but it doesn't matter because you already cashed in on the shekels of the goyim investments

>tfw you didn't buy bitcoin in time

>Good times are for preparation to endure bad times.
I truly like this sentence. Would you mind if I save it?

I already stated my preparation, mate. I have gold coins, food supply and plan to get a gun license. Also, I think of looking for a place where I could flee to.

Still an estimation when it will happen could be very useful.

Just another reason to end social programs.

Because when it happens I'm going to make a fucking killing on option contracts, and the common retards need not benefit from economic downfall. When it bottoms out I'm going to get so many undervalued assets, and make a killing as the economy recovers. Play the Jews game by their rules, and benefits can be seen

nobody here has any money so it wont effect them in the slightest

But we now have millions of rapefugees, Blacks and Muslims aged between 18-35 in Europe who are often veterans and used to violence. They will fight for their own interests.

If you have nothing to lose, you will have to worry the most. Because when you do not get any welfare you will simply starve.

Yeah, we may be headed for a big crash. It's not an imminent crash or anything, we might even see a small boom (see: roaring twenties) but there is a high chance of a massive crash, given the state of the economy, debt loads and lack of real growth

That guy looks familiar...

To expand on just how desperately CBs have been acting to prop up the market see pic related.

Why cannot they just keep going this for infinity? And can it not be somehow calculated when the collapse will inevitably happen?

>$20 trillion in debt
You realize no one would ever call that debt in right? It's like mutual assured destruction, the U.S. can't pay it and the (((people))) we owe it to know it, and calling it in would ruin more things than the debt is worth. they just hold it over our heads to call in favors, so don't worry about it.

What's really gonna matter is the decreasing spending power the last few middle and the vast low class has. businesses are starting to feel the pain right about now. still a few years out.

Then it would affect them most actually, because when they do not get welfare or lose their job they will simply starve.

This goy gets it

Why do you believe it is not imminent? I heard it could happen any moment now.

Good. They are here so we won't have to go over there to give them a kicking. The last two years' waves of "refugees" are most likely the worst of the worst they have.
Their numbers alone can't help them against modern police or army.
As to you as a citizen, I'd recommend the usual "redpill" stuff, combat sports etc. I've been doing it before Sup Forums and will keep at it no matter what. Be an asset rather than a liability for when the day arrives.

>Why cannot they just keep going this for infinity?
It's an interesting question. Japan has been doing this same thing for something like 20 years already. I don't know if Western central banks could do the same, and even if they could, some political level habening would probably crash the house of cards

Jews will be jewing Jews.

So really, a typical day.

>gold is not a world currency
kek

Because such talk belongs on ?

Because when the next stage of the crisis hits (it will be later this year or early next year, trust me) then their immediate response will be to fire up the printing presses again with huge QE programs (which never actually ended mind you) and cutting interest rates to below zero. This is when an invisible line of confidence is crossed and the bottom falls out of fiat currencies like the dollar - then the world faces a series of cascading sovereign debt crises where the value of the currency itself is put into question and people will not longer accept it.

Only question is, what then? Do we do what should've been done long ago and adopt a sound-monetary standard (i.e. the Gold Standard)? Or will the IMF step in with their SDR basket to impose an authoritarian new fiat currency on the world? My hope is for the former but I fear we may get the latter if normal people don't step up.

You truly believe the army and police will not be on the rapefugees side? For example 25% of German military are Muslims and pro-Whites are actively weeded out right now in a big campaign. You forget that the governments truly consist of globalist kikes who want to replace us.

this it's everyone going back for one more taste of the bubble before pulling out completely. that's why there's no date. you just need a few public companies to get sucked under, maybe people get scared and start dumping real estate.

some things to note:
we're at pre-2008 growth RATES in some markets. again, maybe not every market has recovered but the rate of grown is crazy.

It's gonna be IT + Housing the gets kicked hardest in the balls and will topple everything else.
IT stock is way overvalued and speculation is high (see amazon explosive growth, netflix growth, uber almost being outlawed, snapchat implosion, startups popping up and close very quickly)
Lots of money on the line with instability. Also IT wages are back at pre-dotcom levels. Senior devs can pull $180K on the west coast and newgrads/pajeets make $100-$120K. I see guys that don't even know how to use industry tools get hired at amazon for that much. When they're stock drops, those guys are going to lose their fucking shirts.

Of course there's the every wary housing market problem in the US. I think the gentrification of inner cities stopped it for about 5-10 years. when millennials really get motivated about home ownership, the prices will be too high and demand to great so things will get unstable.

>Why do you believe it is not imminent? I heard it could happen any moment now.
Maybe it could happen any day now. If I knew this shit well enough to accurately predict crashes, I would be richer than all the jews combined. But the central bank stimulus thing might "work" the same way it is working right now for quite a long time, who knows.

What the central banks are doing, you can think of it this way. Debt is to economy kinda like what alcohol is to a drunk. What central banks do, they're curing a hangover by getting drunk again. Only problem is that the next day you get even bigger hangover, and then you need even more alcohol to get drunk again and so on and so on. How long can this go on? Who knows

Maybe the Jews will collapse the financial system so that we have a civil war in Europe which kills most of the Whites? Almost all rapefugees are welfare leeches and the moment they get nothing and starve there will be sn explosion in crime and a civil war starts.

Sup Forums is not your tool to influence a market panic.

definitely the latter
how would anyone stop it
this is the final play of the banker families
ah yes these people have infinite money to lend out....makes sense..............totally logical...............

I remember they confiscate gold in financial crises. Bitcoins may be much harder to ban and can cross all borders.

Also, to anyone here who might have positions in tech stocks - get out now.

/biz/ is just pump and dump cryptocurrency shill threads now

god I can't wait for IT retards to be homeless when this shit crashes. it's gonna be glorious

hmm nice this is horrifying

so crypto is obviously the way to preserve wealth right
how do i store it safely not on some website where itll get confiscated by the jews

Because, I'm not a nocoiner.

>Maybe the Jews will collapse the financial system so that we have a civil war in Europe which kills most of the Whites?
If only fixing the economy were as simple as that. To simply remove Jews and be completely ok. But the fact is that the economy has always operated in cycles, in both short term debt cycle (about ever 5-8 years) and long term debt cycle (about 80 years). It's just how the system operates, and the countries which have zero Jews aren't doing any better either. As for the civil war, yes I suppose that's inevitable anyway (just look at population growth rates in Africa, unless we do something we'll get flooded)

Because Donald Trump is too smart to let a global financial crisis happen.

make a desktop wallet with a printed out key phrase that you hide somewhere secure. I use Exodus, and like it so far.

Well, minimum wage is about 4k a year, emigration is huge, one of the biggest in EU, we changed currency to the euro not long ago and prices nearly tripled, but the wages remained mostly the same, about half of the working force don't earn average pay which is a lousy 800 a month, corruption is massive because it is paid by EU gibs that don't go anywhere, but into corrupt pockets of govt. officials etc. etc.
So yeah, no wonder niggers don't want to come here.

will this be gone if my hard drive dies or can the key access it no matter what

Total economic collapse would be good for white nationalists. Starve the beast.

its really the only way we have any hope of survival

the good news is, it will probably end the indian IT body shops because "code artisans" will be working for $15 an hour.

It needs to happen though.

If you have the key safe you can download exodus on another computer, put in your backup key phrase, and all your shit will still be there.

Because I can literally ditch civilization and go live in the woods for at least 2 yrs. Plus I have valuable job skills so employment is pretty obtainable. Plus I have money. Plus the financial crisis is manufactured and we are busy trying to smoke out the rats behind it.

I don't want to jinx it. It's the only thing that can wake people out of their slumber so I really hope it happens. Financial hard times is the only ingredient missing from the right wing death squads soup

the whole world is in recession, what is there to explain.

But do we not have negative interest rates already?

And what happens when people just change their fiat money by bitcoins?

were all utterly dependent on this system now just to survive
we cant support anywhere near this many people without nigger rigging the corporate farms

Trump is clearing the way for the US to lead the world to prosperity never before seen, we're already heading there. When you force the leader to give away all his gains to poors, the leader eventually fails. When you let him fucking lead, everyone is better for it. Dow to 40K by end of first term.

amazing this is exactly what i was looking for thank you user

Damn, the post-boom hangover is going to be crazy

Make sure not to fuck around with the backup key, if you lose it you're totally fucked.

this is 10 yrs old whats it look like now

so business as usual?

First it was 2014,
Then it was 2015 (7-year cycle)
2016-2017 was US elections, and downturns rarely happen during elections. The typical cycle is roughly 7-years.

Housing is definitely nuts, but there's still low inventory and high demand in many areas. Banks are loosening up their loan requirements but not to 2007 levels. Freight shipping is down but they're still making money (most of them). Consumer spending has plateaued but not down. The indicators are there, it's just a matter of when

Really what could trigger it is political action in response to muh global warming or terrorism.

I gave up trying to predict exactly when because only insiders truly know when a collapse will happen, and by the time normies find out it's too late. My guess is this period of boom is longer than average since the last in 2008 was pretty severe, so 2019-2020.

Because all countries are run by a Jewish financial system. When Hitler was democratically elected he solved wll economic problems even though Germany was boycotted.

There's still time and time to multiply it. Not gonna shill but do some research.

is it easy to make like a bunch of separate $100 wallet codes and print them all out

It's about the same or a bit higher I believe. I'm no expert on US economy but I believe housing prices are back to their pre-2008-crash levels