Someone please explain to me what is sensitivity training

Someone please explain to me what is sensitivity training.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TWzezWq7FkA
youtube.com/watch?v=yGphxvxfRVQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When I did it, we called it diversity training (State University, I was a software eng working on the main site)

They had an entire workshop on EQ (emotional quotient, faggot pseudoscience garbage), and one where we had to sit knee to knee with another person and explain our struggles. I got paired up with a buddy and we played gay chicken until the instructor told us to leave.

Czeched
It is institutionalized cucking.
E.g."Don't stare at women with tight clothing. She doesn't enjoy it when you focus on her quads in those leggings".
"Achmed isn't like the rest of them. Screaming that he has a bomb in the office because you can see bricklike protrusions under his jacket is not tolerant and accepting."

See what I mean? Jew HR bullshit

your nipples are tweaked thrice daily for a fortnight

after that you will begin to feel tingling in your nipples when you have an erection

1. being taught to hate your own race if you're white
2. being taught that the less successful a race is (wealth, health, life span, education, innovation etc), the better it is and the more valued and respected it should be

It's when you adjust the sensitivty of your controller or mouse and try to adjust to faster aim in a shorter time span than usual.

Pain

Something for Anglos.

Absolutely dystopian. How is this allowed?

The second most common religion in America is judaism

>Sensitivity training

It's getting your wife used to multiple orgasms.

Shooting yourself with 22 to build up endurance for larger calibers

what is gay chicken

its how to properly channel your white guilt.

You sit knee to knee and run your hands up the dudes thighs until it gets too gay and someone quits.

Problem being both of us would just grab a handful of balls. Worth it for trolling the instructor.

Liberal universities run by jews and catering to niggers.

My friend's manager addressed his female employees as "sweetie" and "darlin'". He also used to say awesome things like, "Why do you people need such long lunchbreaks?"

They complained and the company sent him to sensitivity training. He came back and continued the behavior, and when anyone balked, he'd say, "Don't look at me, I'm sensitized now."

leftist brainwashing

kek

Its being forced to be nice to niggers, jews, lesbians, faggots. and any other being on the planet who isn't white under penalty of termination from your job and imprisonment.

Basically a minority gets offended by something you say or do, or a woman thinks you're acting "too creepy", they tell the boss, the boss calls HR, then HR makes everybody sit in a room for hours while the instructor repeatedly tells everybody that being mean isn't cool, hitting on women in the workplace is wrong, etc.

Thats some funny shit. Will remember for future use

hhhnnggggg

wes stop posting pictures of suzy

If my boss tried to pull something like this at me I'd leave my job right away. And I am not even that valuable.

liberals.

>Sensitivity training
This

youtube.com/watch?v=TWzezWq7FkA

>Someone please explain to me what is sensitivity training.

It's not about actually making you more sensitive, whatever that means. It's about ensuring that when they want to persecute you for not surrendering to progressive ideology, they can say they tried to help you. That means they can throw the book at you and show you no mercy because you can't claim ignorance. You were "trained" but chose to be insensitive on purpose.

tl;dr - it's to make it easier to fire or expel you.

>broad shoulders narrow hips
Post penis

basically treating adult people like children
got it
How do you people even take this shit seriously?

We don't.

I had a bout with HR as well where I played the hard working victim and told her how difficult it is to come to work every day with people who don't care about what they do.

She left the meeting. I quit about 2 months later for a 6 figure job.

Actually they are trying to prevent treating adults like children.

I understand gay chicken as two men going to kiss each other and the first to back away loses.

>Someone please explain to me what is sensitivity training.
Somebody from HR reading you a list of things you can be fired for doing.
Then you sign saying you understand and agree that you can be fired for doing anything on the list.
There's your sensitivity training.

To reverse the damage Sup Forums did to us

You're supposed to feel bad for muslims but not nazis

A politically correct term for emasculating white men.

I'm not american but that's probably how it's handled in most places. Just so you can have a document to show the authorities "haha, yes we had that sensitivity training thing leave us alone now"

If you already are a wagecuck, what's a little bit more cucking?

probably something americans do to their penises because they're circumcised and have lost sensitivity in their penis glans because it's always rubbing in their pants

(((Human Resources)))

youtube.com/watch?v=yGphxvxfRVQ

Enjoy other cultures without discrimination, that's part of the basic training.