Anyone notice Sup Forums always chimps out over terrorist attacks being most likely commited by a muslim but never over...

Anyone notice Sup Forums always chimps out over terrorist attacks being most likely commited by a muslim but never over the fact that they are ALWAYS commited by a man?

You can't use terror attacks to justify islamaphobia without first using them to justify misandry. From a completely objective perspective, men are the main problem, not religion or race because statistically 99.9% of attacks are commited by men.

Article related
independent.co.uk/voices/terrorist-attack-muslims-mentally-ill-japan-france-germany-men-its-toxic-masculinity-a7158156.html

Other urls found in this thread:

independent
archive.is/WTS49
youtu.be/v5hOi6gGkEg
youtu.be/b4ggHlx4y1Q
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Widow_(Chechnya)
frontpagemag.com/fpm/164065/al-qaedas-female-suicide-bomber-death-cult-frank-crimi
latimes.com/world/europe/la-fg-france-terror-women-20150125-story.html
researchgate.net/blog/post/female-terrorists-a-surprisingly-timeless-phenomenon
terrorism-research.com/blog/female-terrorism/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Please remember to archive

>independent co uk/voices/terrorist-attack-muslims-mentally-ill-japan-france-germany-men-its-toxic-masculinity-a7158156.html
archive.is/WTS49

female lack of conviction isnt our problem

I hope you country drowns in anglo blood, you deserve it

who's this girl and why is she in my garden?

Bong, a number of Muslim females were arrested a few weeks back in terror raids.

Kys you fucking cunt.

When you find the man manual that says to blow people up give me call and we can talk about how being a man is a problem.

>in connection with a crime

doesn't count

If anything the whole British public should be arrested for their role "in connection" with killing thousands of innocent civilians in the middle east under Blair and Cameron.

No, mug, they were planning to carry the attacks out THEMSELVES.

Oh you mean the wars that millions marched against in disapproval?

You are mentally ill. Look past your pathetic agendas and try to look at something with an open mind. Liberals / feminism / etc etc - you are cancer.

You're right, if we removed all men, the islam issue would be done and settled.

If we remove men we halt humanity right here. And I don't mean because of the whole procreation issue, but without the boldness that masculinity implies, we just won't get anywhere.

We only need to remove the islamists.

>Because both sexes are exactly the same. Therefore men are just evil.

Uneducated, ignorant premises result in conclusions that are even more uneducated and ignorant

You people deserve everything that is happening to you, and it's only a matter of time before people wake up.

Your ideology is dying

fuck off, this method of thought is whats causing all the problems. vids related.

youtu.be/v5hOi6gGkEg
youtu.be/b4ggHlx4y1Q

Of course Muslim women aren't committing these attacks, the men don't let the women drive.

Women have to be the Masters of their reproductive Rights or we will all live in poverty

Everything is done by men, good or bad. Women are useless and when left to their own devices will just sit and waste away.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Widow_(Chechnya)

we have to less "toxic masculinmity" thats why we lose to islam

>From a completely objective perspective, men are the main problem, not religion or race because statistically 99.9% of attacks are commited by men.

you're a fucking idiot. clearly mammals are the problem, statistically 100% of attacks have been committed by mammals.

gas all mammals.

actually, no. gas all non-crustaceans... yeah!

Have you considered it is because islam is a misogynistic religion, therefore the men will be in a position to commit these acts, instead of the women who are wrapped up in cloth and can't go out without someone to chaperone them? The 'extremist' muslims are the ones most likely to commit terrorist acts, and also the ones most likely to oppress women to excess. That's why it is always men.

They have used some female suicide attackers in Iraq, Afgani., Syria. In US LA Cali gun attack one was a girl

she can sit on my face

kys

Wasn't one of the San Bernardino shooters a woman?

See, we just went ahead and took the extra step. First we saw that 99.99% of terrorist attacks were committed by men. At a glance this looks EXACTLY like misandry. Let's investigate further.

Then we asked ourselves "what kind of men?". Regular white guys walking down to the barber shop on a Saturday? Oh that's right, 99.99% of the men committing terrorist attacks are shitskin muslim fucks doing it in the name of allah and jihad. Is the problem men, or is it a combo of weak minded shitskins and a goatfucker religion that explicitly tells them to kill and conquer non-believers?

Sage

I'll fight you anytime, anywhere

>If we remove men we halt humanity right here

If we removed muslims the same would happen, look at Islamic scientific discoveries and you will find we invented modern mathetmatics in the middle ages, which we rely on in the west. Without the muslims, we would not have modern technology or medicine.

Not a point there just insults. As a white christian I am ashamed that this is the extend of our logical arguments that we have, all the muslims I've met are fine with engaging in the dialogue

conspiracies hmmmm

In western countries muslim men tend to let their wives and daugters drive

You clearly havent read the quran brother, even I know this is untrue and I'm not even a muslim

Well yes but that's because men really do rule the world. Women just have the rights men let them have.
And women are mainly just useless children who are completely obsessed with their feelings and personal wants, so yea, someone else just takes charge. It's the natural order.

Men built everything. You just live here. Be thankful you're not in the dirt. Where men didn't build anything.

Op is still a massive favgot

I'm busy fucking your mom. anally.

Fuck off, kike.

Doing God's work

>99.9%

the left making men weak and powerless is one of the reason why muslims are killing, easy prey

>that they are ALWAYS commited by a man?

Why wouldn't they be?

they're not conspiracies dumb fuck. watch the fucking content. you might learn some actual "social science", not just critical theory horse shit.

Female terrorists are haram you idiot

Women too busy killing babies

observer.com/2017/04/female-terrorist-recruitment-isis/

Oh would you look at that.

Seriously two minutes on google does wonders OP.

>we would not have modern technology or medicine.
Untrue. All that knowledge they gained from Europeans back in the ancient days. Now your country is gonna be bombed to ashes by the muslimes you protect. You're beyond insane.

> and you will find we invented modern mathetmatics in the middle ages,
>we
>im not even a muslim

Typical tricks.

After she gets done sitting on mine.

Damn

>Muslims invented "modern mathematics"

wut? Their contributions stopped 1500 years ago. They're nothing but an illiterate scourge. They have to go back.

Why are you ignoring the counter-examples I provided? There is a massive number of female terrorists.

lose weight, fatty

This is actually a great point and Sup Forums has no defense for it because they're children who operate entirely based on feels and not logic.

because any "female" terrorist automatically becomes male, a white male at that. because gender is on a spectrum.

>UK
Considering its your female prime minister that ordered the hit on Manchester.

Do they attack BECAUSE they're men or is it CAUSE-CONNECTED to their ideology?

Islam isn't the issue, globalism immigration and despora is.

Also, you should totally look up Aristotles Association Fallacy.

Because the fact that men are more violent is a matter of biology whereas Islam is a choice.

>Oh that's right, 99.99% of the men committing terrorist attacks are shitskin muslim fucks

Wrong, picture related. You'll find it's white Christian fascists commiting the attacks mainly, we just dont see them reported because the media has a right wing ibas, open your eyes ffs

Also the attackers were not true muslim, if you'd read the quaran you'd know that in surah 5 ayat 32 it says that whoever kills a person unjustly is like he has killed all of humanity.

Men are the best and worst humanity has to offer. We are history's actors. /thread

I can lose weight, you'll always be a filthy kike.

You can't do without men. You do phenomenally without muslims. Pointless blame shifting.

The
Everything is not MY FAULT's person

It's not that females don't harbor similar resentments (or want for violence, for that matter), it's just that they lack the wherewithal to act on it. Too many shiny things to distract them, & they also lack passion.

I agree with you, helping civilians in the middle-east and getting bombed in return is not beneficial for Britain. Britain should pull out from the middle-east and cut all foreign aid.

EVERYTHING of importance is done by the men. Roasties are useless period, be that science, management, business, sports, war, terrorism, etc. Name an important element of life and roasties are under-performing or outright useless.

Muslims are also the best and worst, if it were not for Islam's contributions to science you would not be sitting here posting hate on the internet so you should thank them

no, no you can't, fatmaster

Here we have female too.
Lots of attempts of woman trying to stab soldiers and get shot.

>in the United States
>if we ignore the largest terrorist attack, then whites commit more attacks
>the 6% Muslim population commits almost as many terrorists attacks as the 70% of whites

Sajida Mubarek Atrous Al Rishawa.

Post a picture of your nose.

0/10 bait

>FUCKING MEN REEEEEE
>3 women arrested

post one of you fat ass, shartinmart

>but meh hurr
False equivalency fallacy, you gigantic fucking moron.

Men are needed for society to function.
Mudslime trash are not.

Sanaa Mheidly

Anyone notice the Jews chimp out over the holocaust being carried out by nazis but they never mention that these nazis were almost ALWAYS men?

This is what your retarded logic looks like idiot. These attacks are perpetrated by Muslim men in the name of Allah, not of male supremacy.

>a tiny minority of white men carry out a few terrorist attacks
>white men also built and maintain civilization

Wew lad

Spotted the Hideauze shell

How the fuck does this even make sense ? Men have balls . you need balls to kill. Women have pussies. Men just fuck pussies when they want. Bitches need to stfu and cook fucking dinner or ill kill you hahah dumb whores btfo

TESTOSTERONE AKBAR

ok, so deport all men then

Five seconds searching, OP

frontpagemag.com/fpm/164065/al-qaedas-female-suicide-bomber-death-cult-frank-crimi

latimes.com/world/europe/la-fg-france-terror-women-20150125-story.html

researchgate.net/blog/post/female-terrorists-a-surprisingly-timeless-phenomenon

terrorism-research.com/blog/female-terrorism/

And: OH NO! The stronger, tougher sex which traditionally for thousands upon thousands of years filled the ranks of the army and warrior caste is more adapt for violent terrorism! WTF, I want to castrate myself now!

thanks for your contribution to the discussion

how's afgahnistan going? oh yeah the based mujahid removed you

Problem, Kike?

that's not even true, lazy b8, would sage again

Wafa Idris.

wew lad

yes, humanity is the problem, and I propose to address that starting with you

>If we removed muslims the same would happen, look at Islamic scientific discoveries and you will find we invented modern mathetmatics in the middle ages, which we rely on in the west. Without the muslims, we would not have modern technology or medicine.

All muslims have discovered in the last 200 years or so are new sexual positions with goats.

I'm not the one with diabetes, fatty

Maybe if Muslims considered women as anything close to equal they would be allowed to attack Europe in the name of Allah too, you goon.

You can have a community without muslims
You cannot have a community without men
Now stop being a fucking stupid nigger and fuck off.
This. Keep it up. The independent is cancerous clickbait that needs to die. OP, I know you probably can't help being a thick faggot, at least redeem yourself slightly and archive the link.

>These attacks are perpetrated by Muslim men in the name of Allah, not of male supremacy.

Islam is a religion of male supremacy, as is the alt-right.

check mate you swine

?????? Ecks deeeeeee~~

Samira Ahmed Jassim

No, you're just a nation-wrecker.

>men are literally different than women
>gender is a spectrum
Really made me think. This has nothing to do with men. Just look at which men do it.

Women care about themselves, men care about the tribe. More huge attacks happen because of men, true, but women are good at backstabbing and deceiving to get their way.

because women haven't evolved to be in leadership[ roles. they are ovaries with 100+lbs of uselessness attached.

Ruzanna Ibragimova, one of the "black widows"

That wasn't Islam though it was Arabs. In fact it was Islam that killed them off and stopped their advancement. You know like the Commies did with the intellectuals in the USSR? Jews and Muslims are different sides of the same shekel.
1v1 me and I'll leave you wherever I find you.

>Really made me think. This has nothing to do with men. Just look at which men do it.

Really made me think. This has nothing to do with muslims. Just look at which muslims do it.

(the male ones)

get fucked by logic

There have been dozens female suicide bombers, especially in Russia.

When the numbers get that large
>3.5 billion
you can't blame said group or say ''the'ye the problem'', Thats like saying in the issue of.....i don't know, drowning children or some bullshit, that women are the problem.

>Men/women are not groups they encompass the entire human race and therefore cannot be blamed when one of them does something bad.

Samantha Lewthwaite

I'm talking about the west not Russia.

Also Russia has blood on their hands for oppressing the chechens so they deserve what they get